• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running Halo Extreme for the firs time, how does it look?

IML Gear Cream!
Erm, sorry but no. He was not right about his assumptions and he acted like a complete dumb ass, I'd be embarrassed to be honest. He mentioned how I needed to act like a man to be treated like one yet when he realized he was wrong and didn't know wtf he was talking about he didn't own up to it like a man. Instead he went ahead and blamed me for his ignorance and played the victim card. That's pathetic.

Also, oral cycles don't make a difference? Did you just not say that there is no difference between some "prohormones" and steroids? With proper PCT, you can keep a great majority of your gains after an oral cycle.
OK noob

Yet another unwarranted condescending response, I was 19 when I ran my first PH not 17 (it says so in the OP ffs), I'm 25 atm (born in Dec 1988). I don't have much experience with PHs (apart from 2 cycles back in 08) and since this forum is part of IML and being that the the main product I'll be using is from IML, I decided to come to ask here. I already had an account too so that made it easier.

My mistake on the age, but 17 and 19 are basically the same when it comes down to aas, too young.
Anyway, IML products are definitely the real deal. If youre hell bent on orals, go with the DMZ and run one of their Andros with it. Andro isnt really a stand alone product but works really well on a stack. You already have a support product picked out, so youre good to go there. But in my opinion, you should run test with any oral you use. The difference in how you feel with test as your base as compared to not running it is night and day.

Halo is turinabol if I'm not mistaken. 1-andro coverts to methyltestosterone. It's 7 times more potent than regular testosterone. And it's legal. Like I said before this dude needs to do more research. He wants us to lay out this perfect fucking cycle for him. He knows nothing and needs his hand held like a child.

Halo is actually an active steroid on its own and converts to turinabol. It's a 2 for 1 compound. It's not toxic. It doesn't convert to estro. No dht. The whole initial negging on this dude was all the shit he had to go with it. A waste of money. He needed to get educated. But his ego is obviously to big to take contructive criticism and some negging. That being said....run your shit and...

Have a nice day!

Erm, sorry but no. He was not right about his assumptions and he acted like a complete dumb ass, I'd be embarrassed to be honest. He mentioned how I needed to act like a man to be treated like one yet when he realized he was wrong and didn't know wtf he was talking about he didn't own up to it like a man. Instead he went ahead and blamed me for his ignorance and played the victim card. That's pathetic.

Also, oral cycles don't make a difference? Did you just not say that there is no difference between some "prohormones" and steroids? With proper PCT, you can keep a great majority of your gains after an oral cycle.

The only one who should be embarrassed is the guy who posted the pictures of the skinny teenager who somehow thinks he's huge. Oh and I did own up to being wrong in case you missed that. Like Ray said besides the Halo argument the whole reason you got negged was the crazy over ambitious line of other things you planned on unnecessarily ingesting. You read a few reviews on Halo talked to a couple of your boyfriends that backed it and made up a "kick ass, money wasting, straight out of the box, brand fucking newbie cycle" then you expect guys who know better to stroke you for it?? Fuck off!!!

I wasn't blaming you for my not knowing about this shit, I'm just saying if your part of the community and want to contribute throw a brother a bone and tell him, "Hey no actually your wrong and here's why." I would have respected that. The whole reason I even responded to your post after 3 days of no one responding was 1. Because I never heard of Halo and wanted someone to chime in and defend your goofy ass cycle and 2 I don't like it when threads are ignored even if they are dumb. I don't have to justify my manhood to you. The whole reason your able to sit there and act like a little shit is because a lot of men busted they're asses to make sure a fucking building didn't fall on top of you and your kids are not forced to where towels on their heads. you got a lot to learn Son. Good luck!

Lot of melting going on in this thread :coffee:

...its the inter-webs peeps. Let him waste his money and time trying to figure out something simple. no skin off our backs. hell I wasted a lot of time and money before I started to finally get it right(yesterday).

Lot of melting going on in this thread :coffee:

...its the inter-webs peeps. Let him waste his money and time trying to figure out something simple. no skin off our backs. hell I wasted a lot of time and money before I started to finally get it right(yesterday).

^^^^^^^^True and sorry for my rambling on and on, this kid just rubbed me the wrong way. Your right what do I care. Moving on.

Lol no gym 6 months, fresh off an injury, let's run a PH and get injured again. Take 6 months, work back and make sure the injury is 100% before running a ph

Pics? no
avi? no
u mad? yes

My mistake on the age, but 17 and 19 are basically the same when it comes down to aas, too young.
Anyway, IML products are definitely the real deal. If youre hell bent on orals, go with the DMZ and run one of their Andros with it. Andro isnt really a stand alone product but works really well on a stack. You already have a support product picked out, so youre good to go there. But in my opinion, you should run test with any oral you use. The difference in how you feel with test as your base as compared to not running it is night and day.
Yeah perhaps I was too young but I did my research and had an experienced PH user guide me through it. It turned out alright, nothing negative happened to me during or after the cycle, never had any sides other than wanting to rape every women I saw. And yeah I've been seeing the test being recommended on various sites. I'm going to add the DMZ as I had mentioned on the first page.

Halo is actually an active steroid on its own and converts to turinabol. It's a 2 for 1 compound. It's not toxic. It doesn't convert to estro. No dht. The whole initial negging on this dude was all the shit he had to go with it. A waste of money. He needed to get educated. But his ego is obviously to big to take contructive criticism and some negging. That being said....run your shit and...

Have a nice day!
Who are you educating though? You haven't said anything informative or of interest, seriously. What's a waste of money? Wanting to protect my liver and my hormones?

The only one who should be embarrassed is the guy who posted the pictures of the skinny teenager who somehow thinks he's huge. Oh and I did own up to being wrong in case you missed that. Like Ray said besides the Halo argument the whole reason you got negged was the crazy over ambitious line of other things you planned on unnecessarily ingesting. You read a few reviews on Halo talked to a couple of your boyfriends that backed it and made up a "kick ass, money wasting, straight out of the box, brand fucking newbie cycle" then you expect guys who know better to stroke you for it?? Fuck off!!!

I wasn't blaming you for my not knowing about this shit, I'm just saying if your part of the community and want to contribute throw a brother a bone and tell him, "Hey no actually your wrong and here's why." I would have respected that. The whole reason I even responded to your post after 3 days of no one responding was 1. Because I never heard of Halo and wanted someone to chime in and defend your goofy ass cycle and 2 I don't like it when threads are ignored even if they are dumb. I don't have to justify my manhood to you. The whole reason your able to sit there and act like a little shit is because a lot of men busted they're asses to make sure a fucking building didn't fall on top of you and your kids are not forced to where towels on their heads. you got a lot to learn Son. Good luck!
Hey I got a great idea m8! How about not speaking on something if you don't know what the hell you're talking about? The whole reason I'm able to sit here and do whatever I please is because I've worked for it, I've earned it, and therefore I deserve it. I don't owe a PENNY to people like you that think that just because they served in the military they are holier than thou beings. I have friends who enlisted and got paid to sit on their ass for 4 years. So unless you participated in WWii or any other war of justified and SIGNIFICANT importance to our freedom, then I don't owe you anything. You want respect? Earn it. Nobody forced you to enlist, draft days are over.

Lol no gym 6 months, fresh off an injury, let's run a PH and get injured again. Take 6 months, work back and make sure the injury is 100% before running a ph

Oh look, another hater :). Who said I was going to run a PH while still being injured? I've been injured before and left the gym for 8 months on that occasion, it took me about 6 weeks to regain my form and my muscularity. You'd be surprised how good I look at the moment considering I've been out for 6 months (all in that nutrition). All of it is still there, I can see it and feel it and I just know once I get into it I will notice changes on the daily.

Last edited:
Pics? no
avi? no
u mad? yes

HAHA pics of me.. they are all over this site.. I have nothing to hide. What I look like wont make you any smarter. :kissu:

Avi is my wife....

and you are the only one melting here noob hahahahah

please type another four paragraphs I wont read. :roflmao:

Pics? no
avi? no
u mad? yes

Yeah perhaps I was too young but I did my research and had an experienced PH user guide me through it. It turned out alright, nothing negative happened to me during or after the cycle, never had any sides other than wanting to rape every women I saw. And yeah I've been seeing the test being recommended on various sites. I'm going to add the DMZ as I had mentioned on the first page.

Who are you educating though? You haven't said anything informative or of interest, seriously. What's a waste of money? Wanting to protect my liver and my hormones?

Hey I got a great idea m8! How about not speaking on something if you don't know what the hell you're talking about? The whole reason I'm able to sit here and do whatever I please is because I've worked for it, I've earned it, and therefore I deserve it. I don't owe a PENNY to people like you that think that just because they served in the military they are holier than thou beings. I have friends who enlisted and got paid to sit on their ass for 4 years. So unless you participated in WWii or any other war of justified and SIGNIFICANT importance to our freedom, then I don't owe you anything. You want respect? Earn it. Nobody forced you to enlist, draft days are over.

Oh look, another hater :). Who said I was going to run a PH while still being injured? I've been injured before and left the gym for 8 months on that occasion, it took me about 6 weeks to regain my form and my muscularity. You'd be surprised how good I look at the moment considering I've been out for 6 months (all in that nutrition). All of it is still there, I can see it and feel it and I just know once I get into it I will notice changes on the daily.

I don't care how you look, 6 weeks is not enough time to relearn motor movements, re strengthen ligaments, and enough time to really know if the injury is healed. Im trying to help. I PH will add a ton of strength quickly, and your body will most likely not be able to handle it. Ontop of the fact you can make some rapid "newbie" gains after a big layoff, don't waste a prohormone during this stage. Take advantage of it naturally

IML Gear Cream!
HAHA pics of me.. they are all over this site.. I have nothing to hide. What I look like wont make you any smarter. :kissu:

Avi is my wife....

and you are the only one melting here noob hahahahah

please type another four paragraphs I wont read. :roflmao:

A well-developed and proportionate physique can say you know a thing or two about lifting shit up and putting it down. I'm completely calm though, you keep saying noob yet you're the one that stated oral steroids was like saving 2 cents on a gallon of gas. By all means, teach me more.

I don't care how you look, 6 weeks is not enough time to relearn motor movements, re strengthen ligaments, and enough time to really know if the injury is healed. Im trying to help. I PH will add a ton of strength quickly, and your body will most likely not be able to handle it. Ontop of the fact you can make some rapid "newbie" gains after a big layoff, don't waste a prohormone during this stage. Take advantage of it naturally
I've been doing physical therapy by myself (my soon to be profession), and although of course my ligaments and muscles are not at their previous potential, I feel I can make swift progress just by the evaluations I've been giving myself. Muscular endurance is good, my balance is quite good, my flexibility has maintained (I stretch and foam-roll every day), my ROM is good. Patella tracking is good, the only issue remaining is knee flexion on the injured knee. I can get about 120 degrees of flexion which is not bad but just needs that little extra.

Last edited:
Uh you don't read so well do yah.. I said "laying out a oral cycle is noob"... and the analogy means it won't matter much how you lay it out.. that's it.. smh re re's

Uh you don't read so well do yah.. I said "laying out a oral cycle is noob"... and the analogy means it won't matter much how you lay it out.. that's it.. smh re re's

I see, well let us recap.

:gayfight:

you are both right... There are a lot of prohormone related prods out there that suck. but if you know which ones to get there is no difference between those and steroids. It is hard to keep up with them though because the FDA keeps banning them hence the reason we are on Super DMZ 3.0.

Anyway having said that laying out an oral cycle is pretty noob stuff and wont make much of a difference..... Like saving 2 cents on gas.

take your caps eat your food and move weight.

Exactly... haah

Didnt read the thread. Your layout looks fine. Lots o bitching. I'll tell you this. I loved both off my h-drol runs before I started pinning. Got great results, felt great for the cycle. Eat good and train hard. With your base you will get solid results, period. Id run 100 last 2-3 weeks if possible. That's me.

I would personally not use the ostarine durring pct.
Dont know what blockade is, cycle support I'm assuming, fine to use. These orals are harsh on the liver. To what degree varies per person.
I like clomid for pct. Nolva works, but clomid helped more with my sex drive.

Exactly... haah

Well I'm not sure if you're playing dumb or you're actually dumb, but you contradicted yourself in the same post. So you're saying that steroids don't make a difference? Care to further explain?

Rode the short bus a lot huh

Don't listen to these guys. If you want to enjoy an oral only cycle do it.

Then you'll knows first hand how much better it is while pinning if you ever go that route. :)

^ Oh I'm not per say "listening" to them, I'm still gonna do my thing. I'm just teaching them some lessons that perhaps one day might be of use to them (mostly knowing when to stfu :) ).

Didnt read the thread. Your layout looks fine. Lots o bitching. I'll tell you this. I loved both off my h-drol runs before I started pinning. Got great results, felt great for the cycle. Eat good and train hard. With your base you will get solid results, period. Id run 100 last 2-3 weeks if possible. That's me.

I would personally not use the ostarine durring pct.
Dont know what blockade is, cycle support I'm assuming, fine to use. These orals are harsh on the liver. To what degree varies per person.
I like clomid for pct. Nolva works, but clomid helped more with my sex drive.
I'd rather go for the 6 weeks due to my current situation. Yeah Blockade is liver support, I was undecided on the Nolva or Clomid but decided for Nolva just because it's been a staple SERM for so many people. Why would you not recommend osta?

Rode the short bus a lot huh

So you're not going to answer my question?

Pics? no
avi? no
u mad? yes

I would really like to see you voice your opinion on the 1000's of men who served our country in the past 15 years to a group of wounded warriors who lost their legs and balls for your freedom. You disgust me. I don't want your respect that would be like a millionaire wanting a 20 dollar bill from you, whats the point. Your a piece of Shit and now we all know. Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
I would really like to see you voice your opinion on the 1000's of men who served our country in the past 15 years to a group of wounded warriors who lost their legs and balls for your freedom. You disgust me. I don't want your respect that would be like a millionaire wanting a 20 dollar bill from you, whats the point. Your a piece of Shit and now we all know. Thanks.

So we're playing the sympathy card now? Respect is not given it's earned, and you certainly didn't earn it from me. I doubt any of those thousands of wounded soldiers would have the same mentality as you, they'd be humble and respectful.

By the way, your still skinny and pale. Have fun being mediocre. I'll continue to make gains you never will, and just generally do well in life while you wonder why your not getting ahead. Karma's a little bitch and so are you.

By the way, your still skinny and pale. Have fun being mediocre. I'll continue to make gains you never will, and just generally do well in life while you wonder why your not getting ahead. Karma's a little bitch and so are you.

Kk, stay mad. I hope you learned something. :)

Learned that your still skinny and pale yep got it! Thanks.

Well I'm not sure if you're playing dumb or you're actually dumb, but you contradicted yourself in the same post. So you're saying that steroids don't make a difference? Care to further explain?

:gayfight:
There are a lot of prohormone related prods out there that suck. but if you know which ones(prohormones) to get there is no difference between those and steroids(meaning var, dbol,drol,tbol).

Anyway having said that laying out an oral cycle is pretty noob stuff and wont make much of a difference..... Like saving 2 cents on gas.--this is one sentence and in elementry school we learn that one sentence is one thought so try to follow... It wont make a difference how you lay it out take the caps as directed and move the fuck on

Where in there did I say steroids dont make a difference? the first statement says that prohormones can be every bit as effective as steroids plain as day and the second states your lay out doesn't matter...

honestly guys that cant read properly really shouldn't cycle....

and how does that window taste...(because I know you wont get it, Im calling you a window licker)

What does it matter? Let this know it all run his little pussy oral cycle. Some people you can help others you can't. He is going to get bored and move on to the next thing in a few weeks any way. Hey Fox why don't you try cross fit I heard that's the ticket to gains. lol

I'd rather go for the 6 weeks due to my current situation. Yeah Blockade is liver support, I was undecided on the Nolva or Clomid but decided for Nolva just because it's been a staple SERM for so many people. Why would you not recommend osta?

Nolva is fine. I don't recommend osta because it is suppressive slightly. And when trying to recover, rather leave it out.

About the 6 weeks, I meant run the full six weeks, but last 2-3 bump it up to 100 from 75. Don't have to, but my second I did and it was that much better. Great way to finish off strong.

Nolva is fine. I don't recommend osta because it is suppressive slightly. And when trying to recover, rather leave it out.

About the 6 weeks, I meant run the full six weeks, but last 2-3 bump it up to 100 from 75. Don't have to, but my second I did and it was that much better. Great way to finish off strong.

HAHAH he can understand what your writing either.. better try spanish :roflmao:

Where in there did I say steroids dont make a difference? the first statement says that prohormones can be every bit as effective as steroids plain as day and the second states your lay out doesn't matter...

honestly guys that cant read properly really shouldn't cycle....

and how does that window taste...(because I know you wont get it, Im calling you a window licker)

Honestly guys that can't type a coherent sentence shouldn't type. You said "laying out and oral cycle...", you did not say "how you lay out an oral cycle..". Can you spot the differences?

And if you truly believe that that how you layout a cycle doesn't matter then you're wrong. Oh hey, let me take Nolva the whole time while I'm on cycle or hey let me just take my liver support supplement AFTER my oral cycle. There's literally dozens of variables that can affect how well your cycle goes, and sorry to break your heart (actually not sorry) but the structure of an oral cycle DOES matter in many aspects. From how soon you feel the effects, how long they last, what side effects you might experience at certain dosages to what proper cycle support supplements (SERM, AA etc) should be accounted for. If anything, "noob" stuff as you call it would be following an erratic and unstructured cycle like you propose.

Run that shit take the milk thistle, take the Nolva after. Watch and see the nolva increase your test levels and work better on its own than your orals that should be run along side injected test anyway. Ah Fuck it do whatever you want. Your going to anyway. Figure it out the hard way.

Back