• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fasted Cardio? Really?

IML Gear Cream!
Does LHJO on clen inside of a sauna count as cardio? Ill use extra letro to make climax more difficult. opinions? :thinking: Fasted of course.

Wow I forgot I created this thread. If your heart rate gets above 142 during the LHJO and you are at least 30 yrs old I would call it cardio. Fasted of course....:coffee:

Wow I forgot I created this thread. If your heart rate gets above 142 during the LHJO and you are at least 30 yrs old I would call it cardio. Fasted of course....:coffee:

What is LHJO?

Another question on eating after HIIT on an AM fasted stomach.

(Please be gentle.)

After 21 minutes of high HIIT on a morning (after waking up fast) can I wait 60 minutes before eating, without losing muscle?

Since you are waiting an hour why don't you run some peptides. Ghrp2, cjc, ipamorelin? Since you are waiting 60 minutes to eat. That would be absolutely perfect for GH increasing peptides casuse you have to wait anyway for the gh pulse to reach a peek.

I would not do fasted cardio then wait 60 minutes without taking something to spike your insulin a little bit to block catabolism. A BCAA drink at least.

LHJO = Left Hand Jerk Off :hiya:

Ray,

Thanks for both answers to both questions.

I'll stick with 30 minutes before eating after AM fasted HIIT.

Cheers.

So many factors play into this. I did HIIT cardio for 20 mins and lost significant fat and some muscle :/ However, I was in the best shape of my life.

I discovered which fasted cardio exercise can work nicely with regard to adult men together with unwanted fat inside the low one numbers as well as females together with unwanted fat inside the low kids, in particular when they've already unique problem areas such as the spine or even thighs.

I discovered which fasted cardio exercise can work nicely with regard to adult men together with unwanted fat inside the low one numbers as well as females together with unwanted fat inside the low kids, in particular when they've already unique problem areas such as the spine or even thighs.

Is this english? :geewhiz:

I have been experimenting with ketogenic dieting, I have gone to the gym in the AM after eating only a few servings of coconut oil, 4 (or5) servings X 120 calories, it may sound crazy and maybe technically it is not fasting, but it is hell, but effective.
I have gotten into stuff these guys write https://greenfieldfitnesssystems.com/ and its a whole new way of looking at things. When it comes to fat loss I have found that people who used to carb cycle weren't going far enough it would seem, I have been ketogenic for a few months, its not a situation about gaining muscle er se, though there is a book on low carb performance, but the ketogenic state is supposed to be muscle sparing, and the energy, the reduced recovery, the mental clarity, its pretty amazing. So I thought sharing this might be relevant to the original question.
This week I was running some T3 and clen and couldn't understand why blood sugar was so high, I didn't know that T3 can actually raise blood sugar, so I had to cut it out, but with a little test. and this diet approach, I have been learning a lot. I am saving the T3 and clen for a later time for now and want to incorporate some peptide(s).
So, I would go no carb morning cardio at least, and fasting seems to work for people too, gotta find by trial and error, my $0.02

Back