• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Went to get tested

6789olds

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I am age 32 15.5 %body fat 5'5 177pounds got tested at the local ageless male and my total test was (98) they charge $250 a month for 150 test c a week and some hcg my insurance they don't take . Should it cost this much for some test c ?

I'm surprised it doesn't cost more. 150mg a week is a little low. For $250 and a little research you could probably take care of yourself at those doses for the whole year. 3 vials of 10x250mg/ml test at $180 plus $40 for some HCG. Plus shipping. That covers 50 weeks at 150mg/ml. Your doctor is raping you.

3 x 2500mg=7500

7500/150mg/wk=50 weeks

Have a nice day!

I 100% totally agree with raysd. I went the route of 1 of those clinics for 2 months till i realized that if i was going to be living this lifestyle for the next 20-30 years i need to have it financially viable. You know your body better than anyone else. Plus with the ability of having my blood labs done anytime i deem fit i am truly the master of my own domain.
Read these boards. make up your own mind of what is best for you! there are years and years of knowledge here.
Let me know if you need any help.

I agree with the above fully. I personally would likely just do it on my own if not covered. but if worried about legal issues etc. then maybe it is worth it. you havbe to make choice. but for me... ill do it on my own

Thanks for the advice I am learning a lot on this forum lots of good advice . Sucks this shit Isn't legal. having to over pay for something I shouldn't just pisses me off ..

You could buy the most expensive gear around and still save money. Also HCG does not need to be run that often especially if you aren't having any more kids. I low dose it at around 200iu a week or 500iu a week if I'm on something really suppressive like Tren. Keeps my boys a decent size.

$250 a month for 600mg of test and some fucking HCG is a crime.

RIP OFF..my insurance covers my Test Cyp..I get a 10ml bottle for 15 bucks..lasts 10 weeks..those TRT male clinics are bending you over

Back