• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Destroyed shoulder

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I destroyed my shoulder, pec and bicep on the right side of my body. I had three surgeries and before I could do 100 push-ups one set and 60 pull-ups one set and now I can do none. Would pro hormones help me get stronger at all at body weight exercises only a little but faster and help me heal faster?

Peptides or gh bro. GH increasing peptides. Also MGF and IGF.

You need to rehab then maybe....maybe....do a light cycle.

You need describe the situation of destroyed a little more.

I was benching and my shoulder and pec major on my right side snapped. Five months later I had surgery in April. I am in the military and it looks like I might be medically separated. They have no idea how much compensation I would get.

There are 4 degrees of ruptures. What degree is yours?

Your doctor should have given you some idea on the oulook of the situation.

Hopefully he was brutally honest with you.

I destroyed my shoulder also bud and I couldn't even do a push up without a lot of pains, do a pull up, or even DB press 20lbs.

Right now I am 95% recovered. So other than the common stuff like physical therapy and all that here is my stack.

3iu of GH
250mcg of BPC-157 subQ (injected to where I need the most help)
And TB4. 2mg a week for 6 weeks and then 2mg per month for maintenance.

I went from zero to 80%+ in less than 6 weeks with this but then I had to stop because I couldn't afford it. The only thing I am missing right now is GH which is on it's way :)

The problem is that I am in the school house waiting to go back to special operations and I only have hands on osta and prohormones

The ph"s I have are halo, decadrol and superdrol

I would say absolutely not. It is just gonna be a waste. But.....

Maybe run the Halo. It is a 2 for 1 compound and is not that stressfull on the liver.

AAS do boost IGF levels but I think you are barking up the wrong tree brother.

Try it. Just take it easy. It's not gonna hurt you unless you try to rehab to fast.

Peptides or GH... also, would hate to hear of you re-injuring it by trying to come back to fast.

IML Gear Cream!
I destroyed my shoulder also bud and I couldn't even do a push up without a lot of pains, do a pull up, or even DB press 20lbs.

Right now I am 95% recovered. So other than the common stuff like physical therapy and all that here is my stack.

3iu of GH
250mcg of BPC-157 subQ (injected to where I need the most help)
And TB4. 2mg a week for 6 weeks and then 2mg per month for maintenance.

I went from zero to 80%+ in less than 6 weeks with this but then I had to stop because I couldn't afford it. The only thing I am missing right now is GH which is on it's way :)

Could you elaborate more on the dosing for the TB 400? is this also a subQ pin? a friend of mine has some bad elbow issues, my guess from many years of lifting, hes gonna get a 2nd mri sometime next week. He isnt on the boards but i said id look into it for him, saw many people run BPC-157 and Tb400 with great results. Also the doc might prescribe him gh from what he told me. Thanks You could also PM me. OP sorry to thread jack, hope it all works out for you. Should deff google some articles written on bpc157 and tb400 it did some great stuff on lab rats in recovering.

Rest.

Sent from The Mothership

I ran TB at a more aggressive dose which worked great and still no problems 6-9 months later with no problems. I say give this a try. Adding in GH and peps if you have the money.

Osta is an option but honestly I would follow doctors orders and get rest.

you gonna get a strength increase and you may injure yourself worse moving heavier weight. I would wait

TB/peps/GH with rehab... Not drugs for strength.

Back