• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bulking cycle

jsmith1980

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently on my off/pct time and feeling anxious to start a bulking cycle. My last cycle was sust 250 and tren E 200 which lasted 8-10 weeks. 8 for the tren and 10 for the test. I love tren, and had nothing but great results. I just thought I might try bulking and then cutting with tren next go around. Not sure what to bulk with. I am planning on running test C. Not sure if I should stack tren with something or run Ebola or mast just with test. Any ideas would be helpful.

Ebola??? Lmao!! Maybe try dbol instead brother. You may live longer.

Classic bulking cycle

Deca 500mg/wk for 12-14 weeks
test 750mg/wk for 16 weeks
dbol 50mg/day for no longer than 6 weeks.

Ebola??? Lmao!! Maybe try dbol instead brother. You may live longer.

Classic bulking cycle

Deca 500mg/wk for 12-14 weeks
test 750mg/wk for 16 weeks
dbol 50mg/day for no longer than 6 weeks.

Ebola?? Freudian slip or Auto Correct?

The above suggestion is a classic bulker. If your not worried about water and weight then go for that. You might sub the deca for NPP same stuff but the shorter ester makes for literally no water bloat. only add another 100mg a week so like 600 NPP a week.

You can also run the same cycle you just did if yo like tren and tolerate it well. You can bulk or cut on tren, Only different is the amount of calories you intake. Some would argue that using the same substance too long lets the body get used to it and its less effective. Personally the only one that I have personally noticed that with is tren. So keeping that in mind. Try something else like the above mentioned cycle.

Good luck!

Lol. Stupid auto correct. Dbol is what I meant. Thx for taking it easy on me. Thx for the advice.

NPP is Nandrolone phenylpropionate. Its the same as Deca only short acting.

Don't forget to Run an aromatase inhibitor (ai) with this kind of cycle...its a must. Arimidex or Aromasin...letrozole for gyno emergecy

@crab107. So going off the cycle listed above, do I run the Dbol the last 6 weeks or in the beginning? I looked up npp and that's most likely the way I'm headed. Is it ok to run 12-14wks? I only ask because I'm really only familiar with tren. No disrespect, just curious. Is running test C ok to run with that bulking cycle? Thx for the help.

Test C would be fine. And 12-14 weeks is a good cycle time. If running npp you could run the cycle shorter, maybe 6-8 weeks. BUT if youre looking to bulk deca would be better..water retention is welcome while bulking...just not bloat. Control your estrogen and you wont get all puffy. As far as dbol goes, alot of guys will run it on the front to get quick noticeable gains and strength..im inpatient so i want everything asap so i run it on the front. If you can be patient add it in at week 4-6 when your test levels are high. Some even run it 4 weeks up front, off 4 then another weeks at the end.

Dude be sure your body fat is low before you do this. Its better if youre below say 13% or so..unless your a power lifter. I didnt when i started steroids and got big and strong but got fat as well.

Test C would be fine. And 12-14 weeks is a good cycle time. If running npp you could run the cycle shorter, maybe 6-8 weeks. BUT if youre looking to bulk deca would be better..water retention is welcome while bulking...just not bloat. Control your estrogen and you wont get all puffy. As far as dbol goes, alot of guys will run it on the front to get quick noticeable gains and strength..im inpatient so i want everything asap so i run it on the front. If you can be patient add it in at week 4-6 when your test levels are high. Some even run it 4 weeks up front, off 4 then another weeks at the end.

Dude be sure your body fat is low before you do this. Its better if youre below say 13% or so..unless your a power lifter. I didnt when i started steroids and got big and strong but got fat as well.

Yep Can't stress enough how important it is to have the BF low before doing this. I mean like 10% low. Other wise like crab mentioned you will get strong as shit but no one will ever see you as a bodybuilder just a husky guy. So you should consider that before hand. I used to live in Chicago so right about this time of year I wouldn't care if I put on 20 pounds no one but me and my wife would ever see how fat I was. Now I'm in a climate where its beach and pool weather all year so staying lean is pretty important to me.

I have also noticed that being leaner greatly reduces side effects of gear. The stuff just generally works better. Less bloat, less acne. It's like night and day. Get lean first then go for it.

IML Gear Cream!
Man, 10%?? Damn I'm not sure I can get that lean. I'm not fat by any means. I really want to hit a bulking cycle, but I am apprehensive from having to begin so lean. I want to try something other than tren, but still unsure what the best combo is.

Research bulking cycles and see what is available to you and buy it. It's not that complicated.

You say "Bulking" but to me that is a very general term What exactly do you mean by this. Is your goal just to put on as much size as possible. Do you not care about the quality of the gains(LBM vs Fat). What are your stats. Height weight BF%. These are all very important things to consider before jumping on a cycle. I am a believer that while certain PED's do have advantages over others when it comes to "BULKING vs Cutting" the factor that effects weight/fat gain or loss is your diet. I know guys who have cut on Test E and Deca and I personally have cycled Mast and Test P and Gained 15lbs in 8 weeks. Granted the 15 Lbs was all LBM and I dropped 5% BF. So these are all Points to consider.

You say "Bulking" but to me that is a very general term What exactly do you mean by this. Is your goal just to put on as much size as possible. Do you not care about the quality of the gains(LBM vs Fat). What are your stats. Height weight BF%. These are all very important things to consider before jumping on a cycle. I am a believer that while certain PED's do have advantages over others when it comes to "BULKING vs Cutting" the factor that effects weight/fat gain or loss is your diet. I know guys who have cut on Test E and Deca and I personally have cycled Mast and Test P and Gained 15lbs in 8 weeks. Granted the 15 Lbs was all LBM and I dropped 5% BF. So these are all Points to consider.

^^^^^^^^^^Exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i even hesitate to say I am doing a bulk cycle. People think i'll be eating pizza and chocolate cake. Its a point some people will never get to, being able to control what your BF and lean mass gains do is all diet. I laugh when I see guys posting up PH cycles and they talk about eating 4000 cals. Duh!! of course your going to gain. But I could switch the PH tabs out for candy M&M's and you would still gain; What they are gaining is 90% fat.

With most guys being around the 15-20% BF range to begin with this is a sure fire way to get really fat fast. I mean what is the goal? to Gain as much body weight as possible? Or to gain muscle? Do you aspire to look like a body builder, or "big guy". The Body builders you see walking around and in Magazines are lean and big. Most lie about their weight. Or they weigh themselves after they carb up. All week long I weigh 207 at 10% but I do a 2 day cheat weekend and Monday morning I am 215 and still 10% BF see what I mean? So don't get caught up in weighing a certain amount. Set your goal on lean gains. Figure out what your LBM is. Set a goal to increase it without moving your BF% more than 2 points. Start managing your BF now. that way when you want to look your best your 4 weeks away from the target BF not 12.

Take the guy who is 245 and 20% BF compare to a guy that's 215 and 10%BF. They both have the same LBM around 194. Ask them both to lean down to 5% lets assume they both do everything right. The 245 guy will need about 12-14 weeks. The guy at 215 only needs 4-6 weeks. The guy at 240 will lose more LBM by having to diet so severely. He would come in around 180 LBM at best at 5%bf around 190ish. The guy at 215 would have time to get down to 5% and then even carb back up and maybe even add more lean mass. He would come in at the mid 190's LBM and like 200ish. Which one do think looks better afterwards. Which one is healthier?

IDK sorry for the rant but that's how I look at it.

Nice explanation swole!! I learned that the hard way..like i said before i got big arms and a fat belly running gear at while i was to fat.

And hey jsmith..i saw your other post about losing it. Ive gone through the same thing before. Massive gains and then turn to shit after cycle is over. Coming off cycle fuckin sucks..BUT if you do it while lean you dont look like you lose as much. Im off right now by close to 2 months. Ive still got my arms and 6 pack. My workouts suck and its all i can do to get motivated but i do it. Dont lift as intesnsely right now..and read the priming/off cycle therapy sticky. Some of those supplements may help you feel better..they helped me. Could be placebo but ill take it if keeps me under the iron...trust us on this bro..get that body fat down while off cycle. You will be much more satisfied with how you look

Back