• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

...Where the Fork is cube789 ???

Me think's theCaptn' has him locked up in his basement.......:coffee:

Last I heard he was in Amsterdam using his Amex in the red light district. He we be back when he maxes out his card, or when he contracts the aids

.. thx dj & REDDOG for a response... I had to ask myself, 'is anybody left here' ???

philadelphia-eagles-logo-on-usa_1920x1080_1231-hd.jpg

i think its an English conspiracy, Sil and Cube are hanging out in unmentionable places beating up Americans, Canadians and Abbos.....

Cube = wp

Gone Syria to buy gears.

I think we are starting to see a trend here. Longtime IMFers and AG posters are disappearing left and right. Is this some kind of DRSE cover-up to create a world engulfing internet site or am I just bored and making up shit to create traffic...:thinking:
Discuss...if there are enough of you left to(hahahaha maniacal laugh hahahaha)

Cube is in here.... somewhere :geewhiz:

Whare-s-Waldo-wheres-waldo-13776539-1024-768.jpg

I think we are starting to see a trend here. Longtime IMFers and AG posters are disappearing left and right. Is this some kind of DRSE cover-up to create a world engulfing internet site or am I just bored and making up shit to create traffic...:thinking:
Discuss...if there are enough of you left to(hahahaha maniacal laugh hahahaha)

The ag(or similar) forums depend on the chemistry of the relationships. I think the ag crew got a little too inclusive and otherwise funny fellas couldn't break in without being called a cawk sucking jew, which they didn't realise was a compliment. Member leakage is natural. I used to throw AG" lite" comments in the new member post to try to clue them into where the Kool kids hung. But i pissed off a few people when I told them to take off their pants and come to ag. :(

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
^^^^the good one...........:coffee:

edit: maybe we should blow up cube's in box with negs to get his attention.........:coffee:

i think its an English conspiracy, Sil and Cube are hanging out in unmentionable places beating up Americans, Canadians and Abbos.....

.... in know cuber is English , but i thought SIL was an American.... maybe they are doing covert operations in Jamaica ...i heard a man can get a nasty 'dick sunburn' on the beaches there.....

topless-beach-girl4.jpg
naked_beach_babes_pics_19.jpg
21f6259289.jpg
beach-busts-2.jpg
0558260251.jpg
2014_05_12_sub_dr_hedonism-pageant_z.jpg

I feel like I should be sent to a beach to be naked on

I feel like I should be sent to a beach to be naked on

I have been to nude beaches(Hawaii and Spain) and they are not like the above pictures. You have MAYBE 2 hot women and the rest are old nasty women that no one wants to see naked or worse fat old men with untrimmed junk hair, pot belly's and old stretched penises.....UGH

.... in know cuber is English , but i thought SIL was an American.... maybe they are doing covert operations in Jamaica ...i heard a man can get a nasty 'dick sunburn' on the beaches there.....

Cube = a dirty paki
Sil = a murdering Hebrew

Hth!

i was in donetsk fighting for novorossia's freedom..cube is in mykonos

i was in donetsk fighting for novorossia's freedom..cube is in mykonos

... say 'hi' to fearless leader, from the gang in AG... "you're darn toot'in them Ruskies love Putin"

120224044042-vladimir-putin-gun-horizontal-gallery.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
... say 'hi' to fearless leader, from the gang in AG... "you're darn toot'in them Ruskies love Putin"

120224044042-vladimir-putin-gun-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Putin looks like he had a mastectomy...

Putin needs a roundhouse spinning heel kick from Chuck Norris at the upcoming g20....

Lol. Send Rhonda Rousey over there. I'll bet she could kick his ass.

I miss cube :(

My pants are off and I have kool aid now what?

full.gif

full.gif

....Bump !!! still no cube ???? i'm going to make a phone call...
New-Scotland-Yard-008.jpg

Back