• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

lets talk ep tren E

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who has used it before? What was the outcome? I have used four different sponsors tren e
naps=mediacore
auxisx= no longer here anymore, was ok but kept crashing decent but pain in my ass
Mlg= felt like tren a switched labels with e
I must say z dark ass tren e is the best I ever used.My first cycle with it I gained 15lbs lean muscle.I have not ran tren since 2012 I have a few bottles on hand I'm thinking about trying my luck at 300 then after few weeks go to 500 (if the sides dont kill me).Please share your experiences.

I just ended my first cycle trying tren. I only had 10 weeks to cycle but I thought that would be long enough. I thought I would try BPL tren e because I heard they were a pretty good lab. I started at 400 with test at 200 but the carrier oil in the tren was way too harsh for me. I ended up having to use a lot more test than tren just to dilute the tren enough so it wouldn't tear up my arm. This tren cycle was a definite fail. Super disappointed but will try again in about 8 weeks.

I ran EP tren e and I liked the results much better than tren a in the same cycle. Tren a was from another sponser EP tren e was the dark brown as aspected. I would actually love to run it for a 18 weeks but I didn't have enough to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no question - Z's Tren-e is VICIOUS... one of my favorite products in Z's lineup!

Here's one of my reviews...

First - please take notice... this was after a major surgery - so weight and muscle mass was at a deficit due to
the catabolic effect of the surgery.

my first year running Z's products...

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...What-a-difference-a-year-CAN-make!?highlight=

I was running a lot of Z's Tren-e in this cycle... by the way - you get this nice color when the hormone
is refined greater than 99.5% purity. :D

Z's tren a is good but after a injection I coughed up a lung each time.Other sponsors tren did the same.With z Tren e I dont get that I do get every other side effect tren e has to offer but the gains out whey the sides all day.Give it a try guy's.

Z's tren a is good but after a injection I coughed up a lung each time.Other sponsors tren did the same.With z Tren e I dont get that I do get every other side effect tren e has to offer but the gains out whey the sides all day.Give it a try guy's.
Funny I never get the cough on Tren E and depends on Tren A.. .EP gear seems to be smooth to me. I never had blood ran on it so that is all I can say on it. I never got any pip.

I never get pip just the tren cough but only from tren a.Every brand of tren a does this to me.

Just shot some tren e now the fun begins

Back