• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Masteron - When to add in?

Soujerz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When do you guys like to add in Masteron? From what i've read on other logs most guys say its only worth it once you are low on bodyfat below 10%. Do you guys always like using it with Test Prop or anyone use it with long ester Test CYP/E? Also minimum dose is 400mg a week and since its short ester you want to use it EOD, correct? Just trying to gather opinions before i decide whether or not to pick some up.

Use it at the begining if your cycle its a slowly compound to build up

Sent from my iPhone using VPN Shield

From what ive read you can throw it in anytime..if you run a cutting diet it will help you drop fat as long as you arent "kool aide". I ran it at 16% bf and dropped 4%. I ran mast e at 600

test,tren,mast along with winny or var is the best cycle in the world for me any ways i look my best on that cycle al;l ways.

I ran it closer 20% bf. I ran Test Tren Primo for 1.5 months, then dropped the Tren and added Mast. I continued about 1.5 months. I felt great and looked my best in years. Esp when the Tren sides wore off, I really felt great. Of course, I was on a major diet for the first time in my life, along with working out and some exercise.

The one problem I had was my hair started falling out toward the end. For this reason alone, I recommend you use Mast Prop first, not Enanthate. That way if your hair starts thinning, it gets out of your system quicker.

I ended my cycle Aug 8. My hair seems to be on the rebound.

I don't really get over 12% bf so I don't really know the difference I ran Test E 500mg, EQ400mg and Masteron P 350mg with very good results. Everybody reacts a little different to this compound.

How long until masteron kicks in or you can see the results? I have 2 vials I got in a trade and am thinking about adding it at 500 a week for 4 weeks before i do my big EQ and test cycle. Worth it or not? I am below 10% BF right now. Was thinking to see what it does since I have never been this lean my whole life.

How long until masteron kicks in or you can see the results? I have 2 vials I got in a trade and am thinking about adding it at 500 a week for 4 weeks before i do my big EQ and test cycle. Worth it or not? I am below 10% BF right now. Was thinking to see what it does since I have never been this lean my whole life.

4 weeks wont be woth it...which mast you got? prop or e?

IDK I might save it for the spring of 2015. Now that I know how to diet down I'm not worried about getting here again. I'll run it for 6 weeks at 500mg after my 20 week test/EQ cycle.

Before my comp in my pics I ran mast with test e. 500 test/wk and 100mg mast eod. I'm not sure exactly how long I ran the mast I forget but it was either six or eight weeks. You don't need that much if your around 10% and diet is in check. Strength came pretty quick but visually didn't see any did till about week 4 so 4 weeks ain't enough in my opinion. I also liked it at end of cycle. Gave me a boost after I was adjusting to the test. Made me hard as a rock and vascular as fuck. Also test and mast together is just a feel amazing cycle. No hair shedding here either.

Back