• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Price Match All Sources + 10% DISCOUNT !!!

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We'll PRICE MATCH + 10% DISCOUNT if you find any of our products cheaper with other authorized vendors.

Please include a link to your order with the reference competitor price and we'll update the shopping cart total accordingly.

All price matched orders will ship directly from our factory in Asia and not from one of our premium warehouses, therefore a longer delivery time is implied.

img-price-match.png

Last edited:
It was no longer manufactured by our lab. We'll have it back at the end of the year.
Meanwhile, we just launched the new Injectable Oxymetholone compound. 50mg/1ml.

52-162-large.jpg

Thats too bad. As with all Pharmacom orals being bad ass, I would assume this to be some of the best UGL Anadrol on the market, if they made it. I'll look forward to the return of it.

As far as the inj Oxy. Seems to be an expensive alternative. Can you tell us of any benefits?? IE..Is the half life any longer with injectable?? I know it's easier on the vital organs and all.., but if it has a longer half life, on top of being safer than the orals, then it would be more appealing.

Oxymetholone oral (Anadrol) is quite an expensive oral, with a range of 70-100$ per 100x50mg pills.
Having that active substance suspended in oil makes the manufacturing process quite expensive.

Also, the injectable version of Anadrol requires less frequent dosing than the oral version to be effective. Half life for the inj version would be 10-12 hours, so only couple of hours more than the oral form but you get a noticeable "rush" that you feel within 30 minutes or so of injecting.
For best results, ED shots are needed.

I have used 100mg/day of oral Anadrol before and not gotten the same effect that 50mg (1cc) of the inj stuff gives me.

I had this problem with another sponser. Couldn't check the codes because the boxes never came

All our products, including Anavar, are listed on our site, please check: http://www.pharmacomstore.org/

We ensure a 100% success rate of delivery. This "insurance" is pretty unique in this field, i can assure you. You NEVER heard about a SEIZED order from PharmacomStore and you can browse through THOUSANDS of reviews on several Steroid Blogs/forum. In order to continue the bulletproof deliveries some security measures regarding packaging needs to be taken.

When we ship to Europe, the original packaging is always kept but for USA we sometimes prefer to remove the pills from the original boxes for a more compact package.
Original labels and boxes can be sent separately, on request, in a separate envelope.

Starting from July/August we received news from customs that the BLISTERS (tin foil) are strictly controlled at NY and LA sort facilities.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Oxymetholone oral (Anadrol) is quite an expensive oral, with a range of 70-100$ per 100x50mg pills.
Having that active substance suspended in oil makes the manufacturing process quite expensive.

Also, the injectable version of Anadrol requires less frequent dosing than the oral version to be effective. Half life for the inj version would be 10-12 hours, so only couple of hours more than the oral form but you get a noticeable "rush" that you feel within 30 minutes or so of injecting.
For best results, ED shots are needed.

I have used 100mg/day of oral Anadrol before and not gotten the same effect that 50mg (1cc) of the inj stuff gives me.

Good to know here.. not much feedback on ABOMB oil out there.

Supposedly Geneza (not comparing quality of GP to Pharmacom in any way either..there is no comparison) is coming out with Oxymethelone inj @ 75mgs, but it's been listed as coming soon for years :loser2:

All our products, including Anavar, are listed on our site, please check: http://www.pharmacomstore.in/

We ensure a 100% success rate of delivery. This "insurance" is pretty unique in this field, i can assure you. You NEVER heard about a SEIZED order from PharmacomStore and you can browse through THOUSANDS of reviews on several Steroid Blogs/forum. In order to continue the bulletproof deliveries some security measures regarding packaging needs to be taken.

When we ship to Europe, the original packaging is always kept but for USA we sometimes prefer to remove the pills from the original boxes for a more compact package.
Original labels and boxes can be sent separately, on request, in a separate envelope.

Starting from July/August we received news from customs that the BLISTERS (tin foil) are strictly controlled at NY and LA sort facilities.

So the tablets are in blisters or not in blister packs?

This month for shipping to US we remove the blisters.
For Europe all the original packaging is sent.

So starting this month and from now on the tabs are loose?

Too bad, I really like when the tabs are in their original blisters.

I'm sure its a safety thing man. I'd rather take my pills out of a bottle if it makes this underground shit safer for everyone. Just my .02.

I'm sure its a safety thing man. I'd rather take my pills out of a bottle if it makes this underground shit safer for everyone. Just my .02.

I get them now in the blister packs. And I don't have to wait for international or worry about customs, so I know it's possible...and safe (well as safe as it can be). :)

What I really like the most is not having seizure letters in my inbox. Last one was 4 years ago, in 2010. In order to ensure a bulletproof delivery worldwide special packaging and measures are needed.
We offer a 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS rate, which is pretty unique in this field.

This month the pills are removed from their blisters, yes.
All the original packaging can be sent separately, on request.

any1 try the var yet?

Anavar is one of my best sellers and my most reviewed product from another board, where I'm listed as a top rated source ( pics included, cycle logs etc).
We shipped more than 5.000 pills of Anavar to the forum members who took part in our special promos, starting from this year.

Back