• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

peptide hunger!! wtf!!!

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Started my first dose of peptides..cjc1295 and ghrp 2 first pin was this morning at 100mcg each. I got so fuckin hungry i almost ate my own hand. I couldnt stop eating and i still want more.. any body got advice on how to control this...trying to lean up not bulk up.

It will get better. After about 3-5 days it will get more tolerable. Try to wait 45 minutes. That is when the gh pulse peaks. So take advantage of the pulse and wait.

Fill up on good sources of protein, try to limit the carbs. Also you could fill up on protein drink more water maybe use an appetite suppressant if you like. Other than that it does go away after a week or two and subsides although it still remains it goes down a lot. If none of that works you can always try IPAM which seems to not cause any hunger sensations.

My rat likes to time his doses 30 minutes before one of his meals if he can't time it correctly then he saves a portion of one of his meals for 30 minutes after dosing.

Yeah I fuckin pinn and set a timer and have food ready to eat. 45 minutes to an hour I usually wait. Then enjoy some grub.

Fill up on good sources of protein, try to limit the carbs. Also you could fill up on protein drink more water maybe use an appetite suppressant if you like. Other than that it does go away after a week or two and subsides although it still remains it goes down a lot. If none of that works you can always try IPAM which seems to not cause any hunger sensations.

My rat likes to time his doses 30 minutes before one of his meals if he can't time it correctly then he saves a portion of one of his meals for 30 minutes after dosing.

Maxim peptides are fast as hell btw!! Super quick t/a and great customer service

Maxim peptides are fast as hell btw!! Super quick t/a and great customer service

Glad you like the service bro. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Back