• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taking steroids at 19 years old

john95

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, this is my first post and it will be long. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am 19 years old and have been lifting for 1 1/2 years. I was looking into steroids a year ago shortly after I started lifting because most of my friends I lift with run gear and I've seen the results but I wanted to wait it out a bit. I know the joints can't keep up with the strength gains and you get stretch marks as well as lose most gains you got from the cycle because of poor diet and routine. I was thinking about going on a test e cycle next April. I'll have been lifting for 2 years at that time.

Before I began to lift, I weighed 132lb at around 13% body fat and I am currently 160lb at 13% body fat. Here is a picture of me.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...xCvy-610xh.jpg

My question is this, I know the vast majority of people are strongly against anyone under 21, or even 24 for that matter, taking steroids. What different risks does a 19 year old have than someone who is 24 would have? I know some friends who take them at 18-20, some instagram famous people I've spoken to told me they take them. I see Zyzz and Jon Skywalker's physiques and they started at around the same body frame as well (of course I have no idea what side effects they are having).

Please don't take this post as ignorance, I just want some more knowledge on taking them at 19. I want to hit 180lb at 6-8% body fat before I graduate college. I can always get there naturally later when I am working in the hospital but there's a difference between being shredded in college and being a shredded nurse lol.

My diet is 3050 calories, 179g protein currently (vegeterian diet). I would run the cycle (hypothetically speaking), in April near the end of the semester so the ester kicks in when I finish my finals. Then I'd bump calories to 3500-4000 and protein from 179g-210g (roughly).

-Thanks!

I started at 20. Should I have waited ? Yes

Biggest side effect I noticed was all the pussy I was getting.

Sent from The Mothership

19 is pretty young bro.. i didnt start till i was 36. Your test levels are probably good right now. Take advantage of it when you get to where you cant grow anymore..then start.

Take it from a fellow RN bro...i work in a trauma hosptial ER. Bein on gear is tough on the job. You get threatened, cussed at, smart ass drunks..etc and the will piss you the fuck off!! On gear my protective instincts go through the roof so when im threatned by a patient my adrenaline response goes in to over drive. I almost hit somone once..mother fucker bit me and he almost caught an elbow in the face..i was on TREN at the time. DO NOT RUN THAT ON YOUR FIRST CYCLE!! Lol

Don't do it... I started at 20 and have not been the same sense, now I'm almost 40 been on trt for 3years but should have been sense I was about 22...

You're already making great gains. The more you make now, the more you'll be able to make later. Don't do it

Dont do it. Youre gonna get great results from a physical stand point..but it will cause many problems for u down the road. Mental problems and general health problems. Get the most out of natural testosterone while you still have it.

Dont do it. Youre gonna get great results from a physical stand point..but it will cause many problems for u down the road. Mental problems and general health problems. Get the most out of natural testosterone while you still have it.

Physical problems....I want to fuck every decent looking pig I see.

Mental problems....I think about fucking every decent looking pig I see.

Your problem is your ghey arse vegetarian diet ... JFC eat some red meat, your body will love you for it.

Before I began to lift, I weighed 132lb at around 13% body fat and I am currently 160lb at 13% body fat. Here is a picture of me.

Jesus...160lbs....

I haven't been 160lbs since 3rd grade. :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
He is going to do it anyway.

Might as well do it right.

The vegan bullshit has to go.

Sent from The Mothership

Under 25 you put your hypothalamus-pituitary-testes-axis in more jeopardy than if you start later. Plus there is a higher likelihood that you will become dependent upon the drugs and more likely to become depressed. Wait as long as you can. Build as strong a base as you can. In this day and age almost no one stays a life long natural, which is sad in a way. There are 5 components to a great bodybuilder. In order of importance in my experience these are genetics, diet, training, rest, and enhancers. You have no control over the first one. Get the middle 3 understood for your body the best you can before introducing the 5th. Once you build a strong base you will always have the base when you come off the drugs and that will help your ego as you progress in this chapter of life. If you train natural until 23 for instance and have 16.5 inch arms, 24 inch thighs, 32 inch waist, 48 inch chest and weigh in at a lean 185 lbs you will always have that base when you are in shape. Then if you do some mild to moderate cycling and add 25 lbs of steroid induced mass that will be 25 lbs of icing on a damn good cake.

You're not ready. You've only been lifting a short time. I started lifting at 15 yrs old, made my most gains between 17-21 natural. Started gear at 25 yrs old.

Your problem is your ghey arse vegetarian diet ... JFC eat some red meat, your body will love you for it.
I was gonna say get off that diet too. seriously tho, if I was your age I would be looking into HGH. not saying you should, but thats what I would do

I don't see the point. He already has high levels of test just due to his age. I have not seen him train but I am more concerned with the lack of experience in the training and nutrition. There is all kinds of studies showing no ill effects of 20 year old going on cycles. The problem is I believe that even as a mature man it is hard to put the breaks on and stop upping the doses. If one started at 20 and kept it up into his 40's? Idk. Unless you took labs on blood 3 times a year the whole time and carefully supervised it I would say no.

The bigger concern for me with this is longevity. If this a lifestyle choice and if I was coaching a younger lifter at the same point. I would really want to see the correct training is there so there is no joint and spinal damage later in life. Bad form with average strength (lifting lighter weight) is more forgiving. Getting freaky strong while on cycle with bad form, unless he wants crushed disks and spine issues I would say no.

A big red flag for me was when he said, "I can always go natural later on down the road." That made me laugh. We all know that unless you get a serious health scare this is a train you don't get off.

Second red flag, Vegetarian diet? I know its a personal choice but vegetarians and Bodybuilding just don't go together. If you have been vegetarian for a while then you will more than likely get a huge boost once you start eating animal protein again. Can't saying it can't be done, but for your goal of just being big and ripped to get girls in college then you got like 2 years to get it done. Your going to need quality protein.

Good luck to you. By the way you have made great gains doing what your already doing at that pace in 2 years you will be at 190. Which is freakier than all the skinny college guys I see at the gym. 30 pounds in 2 years is really good growth! Stay the course get your core strength up learn how your body works naturally. Then later on you can give it a go. Keep in mind good gear is not cheap. Later on in life you have the career the money, and the body. Trust me women are much more fun that girls. Women are not driven by just looks. Yea it gets you the interview but you still have to seal the deal. Forget that frat boy swag shit and you will get much further with real women not drunken college girls that any guy hanging around until they pass out can get. Sorry to go Dad on you. lol

If you do decide to do it do. Just test and cycle on and off learn how to use the drugs in PCT keep the test dose at 250mg a week your first go around. Go slow learn how you react to each compound, and start eating fish, chicken, turkey and lean beef. Good luck:)

What you wrote makes no sense.

I should have been on trt soon after my cycle with pct... My body never recovered. I felt great when on any of my pct's but as soon at I stopped I went back into the dirt.

Lol... No, I was 20and had very little Idea what I was doin. But before hand things where just fine.... Bangin the girl friend 2-3x Ed all be it for 30-45seconds at a time but still....:clapping:.

aftei came off and was all done with my sex drive was no where near where it was, and it took a LOoooONG to feel like me again or even close to the old me.

Resurrecting a thread from the past haha. I haven't started yet, I have put on 10lb of muscle since then, got up to 172lb then cut back to 160 because my body fat was increasing more than I was conformable with having. I'm at 164lb now 9% body fat so it's been about 10lb of muscle. I improved my diet MUCH more since before, my lifts went up a lot when I did. (still vegetarian lol, I'll work on that soon haha). I haven't made any excuses to skip workouts even midst 6 classes (18 credits).

1-8 test p 150IU EoD
1-8 Hcg 250iu twice weekly
1-8 arimidex .25mg EoD (will evaluate dosage after blood test halfway through cycle depending on estradiol levels)
8-12 Clomid 100/100/50/50
8-12 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I will buy nizoral shampoo and maybe fina just in case my hair begins to shed. (nizoral shampoo first, fina is a last resort).

I'm still not sure about running a cycle this year. My idea is to either run the cycle listed above in April or run a Tbol (or anavar) only cycle with PCT this April instead or wait until April 2016 to start any kind of gear.

I know orals only aren't recommended but I get mixed reviews for Tbol and people who have run it say that it's a good way to dip your feet into AAS use while others say test is best.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, and if I were to start eating meat, what kind would I eat, how would I cook it and from where would I get it from? I see huge packs of chicken breasts at Costco but it has a ton of sodium, some carbs, and cholesterol in them. Is that what's recommended to eat?

Oh, and if I were to start eating meat, what kind would I eat, how would I cook it and from where would I get it from? I see huge packs of chicken breasts at Costco but it has a ton of sodium, some carbs, and cholesterol in them. Is that what's recommended to eat?
Dude come on, you want us to cook and clean too?
Do some damn research. You sound like you've been living in a hole, but that can't be cuz you're on here.
Get off your ass and do some work. You sound quite neurotic. Your parents did a job on you bro...lol. sorry, but that's what it sounds like.

I am curious why you "need meat to put on meat" when most of the kind that I see here is loaded with sodium and cholesterol. That's why I was asking if there's some kind that is better.
That's beside the point, the reason I ask is because all of the chicken I see and turkey I see is loaded with sodium and the healthiest I read up was boiled chicken. Is that just taking a chicken breast and boiling it to get rid of the sodium or do they come packaged?

And my parents have nothing with this, you're expecting a vegetarian to know about a diet full of meat. That's why I posted here for help, chill out. If you took the time you just spent to post a sarcastic remark and an insult to help instead, that would've worked out better.

Your asking questions that books have been written on. It's such a naive comment it's almost funny. Sodium and cholesterol is the least of your concerns.
meat is protein which breakdown to amino acids which are the building blocks of Muscle tissue.
Why did you choose to become a vegetarian? I assume at your age you didn't choose it, you were raised that way?

I understand it breaks down to amino acids but so do egg whites and soy and peanut butter. I guess what I'm asking is that if I'm hitting my macros, does it make a difference whether it's from a vegetarian source or a meat?

I actually did choose to become one and my parents followed because it's religious and they felt that if their kid did it, they should to. Ironically that was a few weeks before I began lifting and now they made the house meat free and I respect it so I never brought up the topic of bringing meat home. If it really makes a difference in where you get protein from, vegetarian or meat, then I might try to find a way to get some on a daily basis.

Buy them big packs of meat. Throw them in a pan cover with foil and bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Buy 93/7 beef and brown it in a frying pan. I then put it on layered paper towels to absorb extra grease. I cook 8 cups of rice at a time and use it as needed. Oatmeal, eggs, egg whites and berries for breakfast. Mix some cookies and Cream protein powder in with those oats. Also eat almonds. Cottage cheese and berries at night unless your bulking. Then it's another full meal of slow carbs and protein with some protein from casein rich dairy.
I am a supporter of blast cruise. PCT is hell on the body. Once you're on you are on until you are done. Check out Heavyiron's expert Q&A for guidelines on your first cycle.

Dude if you legit gained 10 pounds since the original post naturally on a vegetarian diet. Then Why do you need gear? Your doing fine naturally. Keep going until you stop making gains then consider gear. You are either exaggerating your progress or you must be some sort of genetic freak to gain like that on a vegetarian diet.

Ok wait I thought you were eating a vegan diet. Eggs are a good source of quality protein. If your not sick of eating so much eggs then stay the course. If your gaining like that from just eggs. Then whats the point of adding poultry or red meat? Plus if you have been lacto ovo veggie for some time when you start eating meat again your going to be sick for a couple weeks until your gut gets used to it.

Nope, not e-statting, I have used clen to lose a couple percent of body fat at the end though.

I religiously follow my diet and follow different programs to shock the muscle whenever I plateau on any lift. I buy liquid egg whites so there's no yolk and I have 15tbsp a day (5 eggs), 30tbsp when I was cutting. I brought the carton with me outside and whenever I felt weak, I'd have some.

I did plateau for a couple months when I first started the thread which is why I contemplated gear and then I honed in on my diet and starting putting on mass. I can probably make more gains which is why I might wait until April of 2016 but I cut down and my friend who is on gear cut down to the same body fat and he looks different. I don't know how to explain it but he looks dry and grainy and I look regular, that's why I'm tempted to start now but I'll probably end up waiting another year :/

Any thoughts on tbol only cycle with nolva for PCT though? Just curious.

Change your diet, vegan is for girls bro.

Back