• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mid 30's first Test E cycle - HCG & PCT questions.

Ed777

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

I am 34, played pro rugby for a number of years and since trained my ass off 6/7 times a week. I studied Sports Science but unfortunately all you got told is that steroids are bad and dont use them so my knowledge in this department is very limited! My plan was always to wait till my mid 30's and then run my first cycle.

I currently live in the Middle East and getting my hands on various substances isnt so easy. Saying that i have acquired a Test Ethanate 300mg 10ml vial. I know almost all will tell me that this is too little but for my first cycle i am running only 300mg per week for 10 weeks. I am not going to change this course but what i really wanted help with is thoughts on HCG & Clomid PCT. As i am running pretty low dosages of E i cant imagine i need any drastic PCT cycle?

I have picked up some HCG 5000iu and plan to use 500x2 per week through the cycle.

PCT -

Week 1-3 - Stick to same HCG then stop.

2 weeks after last E.shot run Clomid 100mg a day for 5 days, 2 days off it and then a further 5 days @100mg per day.

I have spent hours online and its incredible how everyone has their own thoughts on PCT .. i have the HCG & Clomid but getting anything else is going to difficult so i would really appreciate anyone giving me some feedback based on what i currently have and how i should use the HCG/Clomid. really didnt want to post on here asking such novice questions but after frying my brain by reading a million threads i still dont have any answers based on what i using/have to use.

Thanks in advance Ed

It is a lot of research. But you should continue to research even after you figure out what your going to do. You will get different advise depending on who you ask. There a few things that are pretty static and do not change, but the amount of time and how long is debated over and over again. So you need to experiment and see how you react to these compounds everyone is a little different.

What you have planned is not bad. 300 mg a week for a first run is good. A few tweaks I would make I'll explain but take everyone's advise with a grain of salt. Find out for your self.

1. Even though your dose is relatively low ( but solid for a 1st cycle) You will still need an AI. (aromatase inhibitor) Exemestane (aromosin) Would be the best choice. You could also use Anastrozole. But you will need one or the other. Don't start your cycle without it. This keeps the Estrogen levels from climbing which will happen when adding test. whether or not it is severe enough to cause you trouble we won't know until you start but you need it and should run it. Anastrozole .5mg E3D, or Aromasin 12.5mg E3D.

2. Your HCG dose is a little high if your just going to run it along side the test for 10 weeks. 250iu 3 times a week is plenty. There is a couple of things you can do at the end of the cycle. If you are having no testicular atrophy then just stop the HCG after 2 weeks not 3 like you have. If you have issues and think you need a boost. then do your original 500 iu 3 times a week on week 1 of PCT. Then on the 10th day do 250 iu and then thats it for the HCG. You want off the HCG so your body starts going on its own.

3. Check on here the stickies for PCT I think your clomid doses are off. I've never heard of the 100 for 5 days then off for 2 and on again for 5. Not saying it doesn't work just first I'd seen it. Also Clomid is pretty rough for some. For me it makes me VERY moody. like crying at the end of movies to extreme rage for no reason. So go easy on that.

Good on you for doing some homework, but do a little more and get some more feed back before starting.

Good Luck,

Thanks for the reply bro. Know for the experienced guys all these basic questions must be a pain in the ass but i swear i am more confused now than before i came onto the forum :nerd:

I will head into the pharmacy this avro and see if i can get an AI. Unfortunately I have already entered week 3 of my cycle. First 2 weeks i ran the Ethanate and nothing else and now entering week 3 I injected 300 IU HCG last night. I will research doses of Clomid further but figure should finish the course now right? Seeing results and other than sensitive nipples everything seems normal. Thought the HCG might help with the nips?

If i can find the AI just start on it today and E3D as you suggest?

Legend mate, thank you.

Not sure if the hcg is going to help with the sensitive nipples but I don't think it does. Sensitive nipples is an early sign of gynecomastia. You need to find and start using an AI right away and since you have clomid on hand, I would use that as well until the sensitivity subsides.

^^^^^^ there he goes again. Lol. I thought that was the case but as I'm new to AAS, I didn't want to point someone in the wrong direction. I can't remember the dosing of clomid during cycle for gyno. I think this fella may need that.

Sh*t. From what i understood the likeliness of getting gyno was going to be very small considering the low doses of E. that i was running, my age and training experience. I am not blasting HCG, just 300 IU's x2 a week which from what i understood would actually be beneficial by keeping my test production up instead of shutting it down?

I drove around every pharmacy in town yesterday and no one has Anastrozole or Aromasin. In fact im pretty sure by the looks that i got that it is illegal over here in the Middle East .. :paddle:

Looks like i am running this course without any AI. Would appreciate anyone's thoughts on taking clomid during my cycle? I can handle the sensitive nipples but if they start to hurt/lump then i will have to start on the Clomid but would prefer to leave it to my PCT. I have sensitive nipples when not on Test, they are now erect all the time and alot more sensitive to the touch. Read a few other guys saying this was normal but now others saying a start to gyno!?

Appreciate guys thoughts, made the mistake of getting all my info from some guys over here who i thought knew exactly what the proto was, turns out when i ask the about half this stuff they have no idea. Lesson learnt and will fully research and prep for my next cycle but need to see this one out so advice would awesome.

Cheers Ed

No. Use an ai or don't cycle. End of story

Dude...they make legal AI. It's called exemestane. I have some called AD-3 PCT. It has a lot of good stuff in there. Buy that online if you can't find anything else.

And I would lay of the HCG. You really don't need to do it like that twice a week for the whole cycle. I would start in like week 3 or 4 and do like 250iu a week. If you are sensitive to gyno the HCG is gonna make it worse. Get your AI before you start the HCG with the test.

Last edited:
Anastrozole and Exemestane are not illegal. Whether or not you need a prescription to get it is another story but not illegal. Its prescribed to women recovering from breast and ovarian cancer. Anyway yes the HCG can give you gyno. It boosts your natural test but it also boosts Estrogen. the 500IU you mentioned in the first post is too high especially without an AI.

Drop the HCG way back or like Ray said just don't use it until week 4 or 5. But get an AI. If your nips are sensitive then the HCG is spiking your E levels without an AI it will only get worse and you will start blowing up like a balloon with water bloat.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again for the feedback. Doesnt seem like i have many options, i am based on a rig in the middle of nowhere. The only pharmacists near me have said that i cannot get any of the AI's mentioned in this country.

Nips are a little sensitive and erect but as mentioned i am seeing/feeling zero other side effects and i am not bloating at all.

Based on everyones advice of not using unless i have an AI then it seems like i better stop my course 3 weeks in. Can i please have some thoughts on this and how to proceed with my HCG and Clomid if i were to stop now? Any reasons not to stop an unfinished course? Would rather finish but as you all mention if anything does crop up than i am in the shit. Anyone have any support for seeing the 8 week cycle through as it is a low dose?

Sorry for the delay in posting back, was on a rig. Thanks Ed

Back