• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NEW! (P.S.L.) Euro-Pharmacies Testosterone Suspension

GOTGrowth

P.S.L. Representative
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
PURITY SOURCE LABS
Re-engineer Your Body Re-engineer Your Future

logo.jpg

We are welcoming Testosterone Suspension to the Euro Pharmacies product line. This product has been manufactured to perfection. It was carefully produced under Euro Pharmacies standard procedure and regulation protocols. The Testosterone Suspension is oil based, using Euro Pharmacies 100% Synthetic, Hypoallergenic, Pharmaceutical Grade Carrier Oils. Euro Pharmacies made this product to fit the needs of its users. Making it a satisfaction for all, each Testosterone Suspension vial comes complete at 10 milliliters volume. Each milliliter carrying 100 milligrams of Testosterone with no attached ester.

Normal administration: 50 milligrams:100 milligrams with frequency and time being user specific.

Thank you from PURITY SOURCE LABS!

Never tried oil based suspension but I'm sure I'll love it. Not a big fan of water suspension puts me out of commission

Back