• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LOW/HIGH Test? Normal cycles, Tips, Advice

GOTGrowth

P.S.L. Representative
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats a normal cycle for you? How many a year do you do? Whats your PCT rule? The normal time on = time off. Or do you just give it a 4 week break and get right back on.

I always run testosterone. I run it anywhere from 750-1500mg a week. You hardly ever need a dosage this high.

I started doing 500mg a week cycles with a lot of Parabolan, Primobolan, Winstrol, and Anavar. Primobolan and parabolan are the steroids you need to use! I've used 2 grams of Primobolan a week with 150mg of Winstrol a day. Only using 500mg of testosterone a week.

Thats the holy grail of quality muscle. When you need the mass you up your testosterone.

Those are my beliefs. Since we are talking about doing a little brain power!
biggrin.gif

Now what about the members of IronMagazineForums put their reading and writing to use and let us know what they think?
nerd.gif

I usually run 500-700mg of test I can run tren along that with same test but i sometimes go to 1000mg to keep deca at 600mg

I usually keep my test at 500mg to 750mg. I respond well to test. Anymore then 750mg I start to just get more side effects then results.Tren only usually need 400mg mg ew.

Back