• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Contemplating First Cycle

RedOne73

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Basically it's football season and I'm not able to get into the weight room as much as I'd like and I'm losing muscle. It's my senior year and I think I'm done growing so I'm thinking "Okay I don't have to worry about my growth plates closing I should be good. Maybe I can start!" I just really don't see any downsides.

I'm 17.
I'm 5'9" 213.
I've never taken steroids before.
I want to cheat for football a little bit, I'm not going to college and this is the last year I'll ever play. I also want to get bigger a little faster. I love lifting but it's become size-number-strength goal oriented and it only seems like waiting sometimes.
I'm about 14% bodyfat.
I try to eat as much as possible. I've been eating 20 raw eggs a day for some decent protein, whole grain stuff, tuna, chicken when I can, peanutbutter, not really any fruit, no beef I hate beef, uhm, whatever my mom cooks up for dinner, shitloads of coffee. I take 10g's of creatine a day outside of football season. And one a day men's. I also eat no junk food at all. I don't even drink cool aid, tea, or even a sweetener with my coffee.
Ideally I lift 6 days a week, Sunday off. I do leg lifts twice a week, abs about 3 times a week, chest 3 times, biceps 3 times, triceps 3 times, back 2, hang clean 2, traps 2, shoulders 2. I don't want to get into what exercises, but will give upon request if you REALLY got to know.
I REALLY want to be a pro bodybuilder some day. I love lifting.So what I'm wondering is (1)how much do steroids typically cost (2)I got a guy, what do I ask him for "Hey Joe can you get me [blank]" (3)How powerful really are steroids (4)What can I expect
MZS2vnQ.jpg

You're 17, don't do it. You could screw your hormones for the rest of your life.

Unless you have some medical condition you should have ample test at 17.

You should focus on a good diet and good lifting routine. Why eat 20 raw eggs? And no beef? what kind of life is that, lol.

Yeah raw eggs don't digest as well as cooked eggs bro. Stop trying to outsmart the food. Cooked eggs are more bioavailable. Cooked cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, and bok choy raise testosterone levels.

Foods that increase testosterone: key players
While crucifers are loaded with healthy chemicals, scientists have honed in on one compound as the key component that makes them foods that increase testosterone. This compound is called indole-3-carbinol, or I3C. In a good example of a way that cooking vegetables actually increases nutritional content, I3C is enzymatically released from the parent compound gluccobrassicin during chopping and cooking (1).
Once I3C is in the body, it gets chewed up by the liver. And now these foods that increase tesosterone start working their magic. I3C gets converted to a number of different compounds, the most prominent of which is called DIM, or di-indolyl-methane. In the process of munching on I3C, the liver up-regulates a pair of enzymes called CYP1A1 and CYP1A2. This process is at the heart of the controversy over whether to supplement withI3C or DIM. In fact, both compounds influence the liver in the same way (2).

If you would do a little reading you would find a lot of ways to increase your natural test. Vitamin D, DAA, Horny Goat Weed, Fenugreek etc.... you are fucking 17. Just for high school football? Whatever....

I can't recommend you anything being 17. Maybe halovar...or halo or epi. But that shit is borderline a waste of money honestly. If I were 17 and had the knowledge I have now...

If I was not partying at all. I would do 1-Alpha Max and Msten 4 weeks max. They are both methylated so you need some liver help. Just get some product with milk thistle and arimistane in it. Maybe even liv52 on top of it

The safer choice is 1-Andro and Halodrol. Same protocol as above. Just not as bad on the liver. And you need some sort of PCT for both. Ironmaglabs has all that shit. These are legal OTC products and will cost probably about $300 for everything. Just make sure to get your on cycle and post cycle therapy because your natural test levels are gonna take a pretty good hit with these products.

Good luck and run the cycle support and pct therapy dipshit. Don't be stupid.

Back