• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DMZ 3.0 Stack from Iron mag Labs

littlekeys30

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So here is my question...I just finished my DMZ 3.0 stack from iron mag labs, and loved it gained 16 lbs of solid muscle and just felt great, but now that I have finished the main stack I have started my PCT that came with it, it is Ultra Male RX and E-Control RX. I take one ultra male in the morning along with one e-control in the morning than again in the after noon and again before bed, just as it stated to do. This is the third day and every single day since the start of my PCT I have been getting extreme headaches like crippling headaches. So I was wondering if this was normal or not, and if I should keep taking them in hopes that it will just stop as my body adjusts.

If it were me I would try to figure out which one is giving me the headaches. I would drop the E-control first for a few days and evaluate. That has some stronger shit in there. It seems they are both doing the same thing anyway bro. At first glance I don't think you really have to run them together just with a SDMZ cycle. THey both increase LH and Test AND reduce estro. Drop one. IMO. Good luck.

How bad are the headaches 1-10?

Thanks man, I have dropped the e-control as of today so far tons better. The headaches were around a 9 in pain wise. Today I would say a 1. Thanks again.

I would go back to it in a few days and try again, as it easily could have been caused by something else. I have never heard of anyone getting headaches from E-control--or any AI for that matter.

Should have used clomid and nolvadex.Your products are not a proper pct.I would have ran the e control and ultra malerx with clomid.

IMR bud

So should I try the E-control now that it has been a week or so everything now is 100% great.

Yeah was great. I peeked right well I just ran out of cycle cause I was still gaining. Now that I have been off for around 3 weeks I am only down 3 pounds. So a total gain of 14 lbs.

Just got another stack of the same stuff, except I added 1-Sandro to the stack. Let's u know how it goes.

Back