• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is it dangerous

gypctravlr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it dangerous to run 1100 T level on a permanent basis?
I am 57, 260# Want to lose 30# of fat.
Heart is in excellent condition.

At 645 I feel so-so.

I haven't tested it at a higher level yet so I am seeing and Endo in November.

At 2 cc's per week, or 1 cc every 5 days, I can actually feel the (strength) of the muscle at rest.
I feel on top of the world, happy, no depression, sexual desire increases, etc.
When I work out my strength level doubles.
My estradiol level is 75 which is the main reason for seeing an endocrinologist.

If he refuses to help me what do you suggest?

You guys know your science so I am hoping to get some insight.
When I see my Dr I am going to tell him exactly what I am doing and I hope that he'll work with me.
My old Dr had me on 1 cc every 2 weeks and refused to advance it to 1 cc every week. So I fired him.

How much Test per week are you taking to keep your levels at 1100?
Are you taking anything else like HcG?
What was your level at before you started taking test?

If you find an Endo that will prescribe 400mg per week, everyone here will want his name!

Seriously, your E2 level is most likely 75 because you are taking 400mg/wk with no AI. It's a light cycle, not TRT. You might get 400mg from some loosey goosey HRT center that skirts the law, but not from an Endo. 200mg/week is kind of normal TRT but that is about as high as any doctor prescribes.

So, to answer your question, when your Endo refuses to prescribe that much, and you still insist it is the amount you must have, find the thread about first cycles and read it.

I ran 1140+ for over a year on TRT. My dr retired and her office refused to resubmit my prescription for refill. I have a new dr that does what i ask and im back on the same dosage i was before. In a few months i hope to be back over 1100.

My T level is 1066, free 33. I take 200mg a week. At this dose I also need to take 12.5mg of exemestane ED. For the first year I would get BW every 3 months. Hemocratit, RBC, Cholesterol, BP, are the main things you need to be worried about. If you can keep these in order go for it. I can 100% garuntee you hemocratit will continue to rise and BP will follow. You will need to give blood frequently or lower dose

Started out at 345.
Backpacked Asia for the past few years bought whatever over the counter.
I would have blood done every 4-6 months.
My last BW was a month ago.
400mg weekly seems to work well for me.
Am taking iron, B's, that raise the H levels. Stick to a multi?
Ordered an AI before making an appt as a failsafe.
I would love to get a script from him for 200-400mg weekly use. My other Dr just refused to talk about it.
I am wanting him for other things: E2 lowered and pituitary hormone test.
I was going to tell him what i am doing just to be safe.
Just as long as he will keep doing the tests I can buy what I need and I don't want to be uninformed as to the possibilities which is why I come to you guys: a source of info from people who are doing it rather than a theoretical perspective.
I'll def read about light cycles.
No Hcg.

Thanks. Very helpful.

My T level is 1066, free 33. I take 200mg a week. At this dose I also need to take 12.5mg of exemestane ED. For the first year I would get BW every 3 months. Hemocratit, RBC, Cholesterol, BP, are the main things you need to be worried about. If you can keep these in order go for it. I can 100% garuntee you hemocratit will continue to rise and BP will follow. You will need to give blood frequently or lower dose

free T at 33(pg/ml??)is a low number for a 1066 ng/dl total testosterone marker..e2 is most likely high..might want to reevaluate the aromasin quality..

Started out at 345.
Backpacked Asia for the past few years bought whatever over the counter.
I would have blood done every 4-6 months.
My last BW was a month ago.
400mg weekly seems to work well for me.
Am taking iron, B's, that raise the H levels. Stick to a multi?
Ordered an AI before making an appt as a failsafe.
I would love to get a script from him for 200-400mg weekly use. My other Dr just refused to talk about it.
I am wanting him for other things: E2 lowered and pituitary hormone test.
I was going to tell him what i am doing just to be safe.
Just as long as he will keep doing the tests I can buy what I need and I don't want to be uninformed as to the possibilities which is why I come to you guys: a source of info from people who are doing it rather than a theoretical perspective.
I'll def read about light cycles.
No Hcg.

Thanks. Very helpful.

FDA guidelines have 200mg ew as the upper end dose scripted for testosterone...almost all standard endo's etc will not exceed this dose...there might be a select few who will but there limited..you will need to go the anti-aging/hrt clinic route for 400mg ew most likely...

Yeah it's dangerous for that fucking iron you are gonna be tossin around!!!

Pieces? What the fuck you talkin about pieces? Pounds Baby!! POUNDS!!!!! :banned:

A lot of info there but some details missing
1. What dose in MGs are you prescribed ( example 150mg test cyp every week)
2. What dose MGs are you self medicating at do you claim gives best results.
3. Are you at 75 E2 on the Doctors prescribed dose or what you are taking now.
4. You need to do labs on the dose you are on now to get a realistic value of what needs to be done guessing doesn't help with this

IML Gear Cream!
Heckler7-
Prescribed 200ml every 2 weeks
doing 400ml every week
BW done after 5 weeks of 400ml cycle dosing back to 200ml week for 3 weeks then 200ml 1 week and 0ml final week of test.
E2 showed 75, T was 645
after the BW I did 400ml and it has been 2 weeks since last dose.

What do you think?

I asked for another test and he refused.

Back