• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is Hcg?

Oh someones gonna come on and say Im wrong or not exactly right but its just because Im rusty and dont feel like googling it again , but HCG is a fertility drug derived from the urine of pregnant women. It affects the body in a similar way that clomid does by stimulating the bodys natural feedback loop to produce testosterone and sperm. That part is not in question, its the exact mechanism I forget. I believe it stimulates the pituitary by mimicing leutenizing hormone which in turn triggers the body to activate the testes and produce more sperm. Bottom line is it does do that, but like I said Im rusty and may not be spot on in the way it does it.

Uses for HCG while on cycle or TRT are to attempt to keep your balls from completely shutting down and thats arguable as to whether or not that works. I believe it does and have gotten my wife preggers twice while fully on blast so something is still functioning down there. Plus the majority of TRT clinics recommend the use of HCG The other use is as a transitional drug before you enter pct to give your self a jump start. But do not use during pct.

Some argue that HCG use causes excess estro conversion and I have not had that to be the case unless extreme doses are used. I find it a very useful drug and in fact if you crash your estro an extreme HCG blast could help you bounce back better, as crashed estro sucks.

You dont want to run HCG forever as you will become desensitized to it, 3-5 week runs is it with at least that in between. You can however alternate between HCG and clomid since the do the same thing but act on different mechanisms in the loop.

So, I just need a pregnant woman to pee in my mouth, and I can save all this $$? Is that what you are saying?

*sigh*

human chorionic gonadotropin

google it....

also..I spelled that correctly from memory..someone frickin rep me immediately

Shit bro you obviously haven't hired a pregnant woman to pee in your mouth lately. You know how much that kind of kink sells for these days ? Way more than a vial of HCG !

*sigh*

human chorionic gonadotropin

google it....

also..I spelled that correctly from memory..someone frickin rep me immediately

PFFFT you and your fancy pants spelling , are you an English teacher on the side ? I brought my pencil !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words u take it and junior stays peppy ... It's good to have.. I've got shut down hard for almost half a year once maybe it was bad pct gear idk but this is a good staple to ur cycle friend.
~

I appreciate your replies.
So, I had a vasectomy. so no worries there.
The TRT I take is like a light cycle: 500ml weekly. Just started today.
I can't get sex off my mind. When I don't take it, it's like so what, know what I mean?

Am I missing something?

Also, I am going to take an AI a couple times a week. And I am seeing an Endo in 2 weeks for further tests and hopefully a pituitary hormone test.
Thanks again.

Is it something that is easily found?

Last edited:
you said 500 ml a week, do you mean 500 mg a week ? You also said TRT . 500 mg a week is hardly a TRT dose so what Im left wondering is how long have you been running this, because " just started today" makes no sense in this scenario . Plus it sounds like youve had time to play around a bit
In any case yes HCG will increase sex drive, even though you had a vasectomy all natural function remains the same. If you were castrated it would be another story. The HCG still stimulates your natural feedback loop . Yes it makes me horny too but Im also fine without it, sounds like your libido is crashing without it. I'll be interested in what your Dr has to say. Is it a real Dr or a TRT clinic ? Youll probably be better off with an actual TRT clinic doc.

500mg weekly, your right about the cycle part.

Back