• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Journey to RPS XXX December 7th

What a day, twerked my shoulder a tad before the workout even started-- It hurts I am sure it negatively impacted my lifts some but I made it through a brutal overload session and will be seeing the chiropractor tomorrow. I have a few sessions between now and the December 7th meet.

Am excited

Progress is good. Am definitely flirting with 500. 480 today, had a few issues (notice the cramping and wrap changes) but all in all great session.

Note: Bench bar is 50lbs not 45.

Well how many wks "up" have you been?

I always take the wk befor a comp off and the wk before that is a deload wk...

The after math of a competition bench PR
Death
Videos to come
d3fe408da291058e1a6d796349fcc327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12/7/14 was the longest meet i have ever done, 14 hour day.
Sorry for incontinent video angles.
Let's start with the lifts

squat: I opened with a 20lbs PR at 470. A weight that crushed me last competition. Moved easy. Went to 500lbs. In the opinion of most the judges buried me, way too deep. 2nd attempt i fell forward some and just lost it. Can I complain with a 20lbs meet PR ? No, but I really wanted 500+

Bench: wow what a great bench day. In the warm up room I've never been so fast and explosive. First attempt 440, very light.
Went to 480 and well everything went wrong, no aggression, grip too close, just wasn't a good lift. Took 480 again and... Well we fixed the aggression part. This lift absolutely took everything I had. 480 was the RPS record so I was allowed a 4th attempt which I did not take.
To be honest I was happy with winning that fight with 480 and continuing would have been stupid.

Deadlift easy as hell. The grip specific work has really paid off. We will see great progress here going forward. Took a 405 opener, 435, then 460 for a 10lbs PR which again wasn't a struggle at all. I am excited to see how this lift develops by summer

A meet never really goes exactly to plan, proud I hit a PR in every lift and improved over all.

Now time to focus on Nutrition, and training. I won't be competing again until summer

Yes, even if the total goes up 10lbs it still more then last time and improving is the mane of the game... Imo

Yes, even if the total goes up 10lbs it still more then last time and improving is the mane of the game... Imo

I had a 40lbs total improvement
And my deadlifts were easy as hell

Come summer I will have a nice total

1550 is the goal by the end of the year

Meet battles
212659f49be74019d11d1639c93d03a8.jpg

Fuck is that from?

I've had pain in the back of my leg for a good month
Been a non issue because it wasn't debilitating and only really hurt during leg curls
Anyway guess whatever back there was bugging me had enough lol

First training day back
Too much recording only gonna do one set of each exercise next time

All sets based on percentages

Didn't record the flyes, BB rows, or Arnold presses

Side note... Figured you guys would appreciate the brutal band snap on my neck haha ouch

e145b8f5540c86c304278dcccf449149.jpg

First lower body day back, worked up to 425lbs anderson squats for 5
then hit some front squats with safety bar. Tough day.

after that we hit some box jumps, I am SO bad at these. Will have a video once I don't look like an idiot.

After box's we did some weighted hyper extensions then Glute Ham Raises.

Back