• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stepping down as rep for Olympus

DaMaster

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As of today I am no longer repping for Olympus.

I've done my best to be the bridge between the customer base and Olympus. I took my position very seriously and wanted to do the best by everyone to the best of my ability.
Hopefully most of you feel I have done so. It has been a learning experience for sure.

I'll be around to shoot the shit with everyone from time to time so you all aren't getting rid of me that easily.

Who are u??

I still have a lump in my pec (not gyno) from where I pinned your TNE (yes, the vial that I found a hair in). are you guys still selling such top notch products? :daydream:

I still have a lump in my pec (not gyno) from where I pinned your TNE (yes, the vial that I found a hair in). are you guys still selling such top notch products? :daydream:

I knew there was another person who had a lump besides myself.

Rumor has it there will be another big sale before they go private.

Well, damn. If I showed you the two jugs I have you'd shit. I actually saved them. Mold growing inside. This is not to smear OP, but holy fuck. This, on top of that test e I griped to you about 5-6 months ago that sent me an ER visit.

IML Gear Cream!

Most people wouldn't drink a bottle of water with hair in it. You injected something through a needle that had a hair in it?? You deserve to have a lump; maybe its your brain starting to grow.

^^ that's cold blooded mayne

(To giss) seems you've played faster than myaelf

maybe so that people stop pming them and stuff....I personally never heard of him:thinking:

KOS, it's simple... just for those people that did order from me know that I'm not repping for Olympus anymore. Now, Olympus didn't have a big presence here on IMF which is why some people never heard of him (or me for that matter) before. But there are some so the post was for them.

I will say the Olympus reps always took care of me. A lot of times it was difficult for them because of various issues. Good luck DM

Most people wouldn't drink a bottle of water with hair in it. You injected something through a needle that had a hair in it?? You deserve to have a lump; maybe its your brain starting to grow.

didn't notice the hair until after I pinned. it left a fat lump so I checked the vial the next day. I should have known better with a piece of shit like anabolic5150 repping for them

I really enjoyed their sales. bought several 50cc tubs of test and it was an excellent product. Is there anyone left to handle their operation or are they now out of reach?

I think they are closed until Olympus decides he wants to open again. Who knows he might have and be one of these new UGL sponsors...

so where does Olympus stand as of now ? I was hoping to find a contact for them . Or could someone suggest a better place please ??

Back