• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ass gasket or bare back

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone else use these things, the thought of possible e-coli or piss on a toilet seat makes me feel a little safer with an extremely thin layer of paper protecting my ass

I use the muscles in my legs and just squat. Hate shitting in public.

4 ass gaskets and a prayer, I'd rather use Pars gear than go bareback on a public toilet

I pee in public and have never actually pooped in my life

I hover..

I pee in public and have never actually pooped in my life

I hover..
I heard DJ was a gentleman and would push your stool in on a date, this confirms it

.. i never stray when it come to 'dropping the kids of at the pool', my one and only 'bowl' is in my bathroom.... i will pee anywhere, but when it comes to 'pinching a loaf' , it's strictly my toilet, in my house..

1317223538_man_reading_newspaper_while_sitting_on_toilet_700-00177739.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I prefer to shit in public rather than shit my pants, shitting in public is less uncomfortable the rest of the day. If the bowl is disgusting I clench giving me a 2 hour window to find better accomadations.......:coffee:

I agree with Red
I ate 4 cheesesteaks in the past 24 hours and just took a huge dump at my hotel. Ready for breakfast

are you in philly this week or something? wawa and cheesesteaks sounds like my diet......:coffee:

Was in Philly yesterday in Allentown right now

dont they have a 4x4 jamboree in allentown?

Spoken like a true redneck.

For those of us with IBS, any seat is a good seat. Just put it out of your mind....Zen

I prefer to shit in public rather than shit my pants, shitting in public is less uncomfortable the rest of the day. If the bowl is disgusting I clench giving me a 2 hour window to find better accomadations.......:coffee:

....i also, almost shit my pants last sunday watching the Eagles get 'dumped on' in San Fran..... the game made me want to 'take a shit' in public, and the only clenching i did was clenching my teeth, watching Nick Foles throw the ball to the other team..... :wits:

You can cut out the middle man and just let someone piss and shit on you, or public restrooms, same thing.

I had a bf that had a jeep he raced..paddle tires and crap. I'm pretty sure i have been in the bed of a truck in allentown that had been made into a rolling tarp swimming pool ...utterly drunk with a super soaker. What could possibly go wrong?

IML Gear Cream!
More rednecks around here than most southern states I've been to

I never use an ass gasket mostly because the odds of actually contracting a disease from a toilet seat are extremely small. I mean unless your are sitting on visibly soiled seats or have sores all over your ass...

But bathroom handles are a different story. I never touch one of those if I can help it and if I cant I will wash my hands right after touching it. those things are filthy and your hands act like a spreading mechanism

I use the muscles in my legs and just squat. Hate shitting in public.

I do the same thing in public toilets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never use an ass gasket mostly because the odds of actually contracting a disease from a toilet seat are extremely small. I mean unless your are sitting on visibly soiled seats or have sores all over your ass...

But bathroom handles are a different story. I never touch one of those if I can help it and if I cant I will wash my hands right after touching it. those things are filthy and your hands act like a spreading mechanism

I hate bathrooms with blowdryers and no paper towels, I need a towel to open the door...the number of times I've watched guys walk straight out of the bathroom without washing their hands makes me dry heave thinking how many dicks you touch when you grab the doorknob or handle in a public toilet...

No, what if the dude you shat before you had an open puss filled boil on his ass....you do too now.

I hate bathrooms with blowdryers and no paper towels, I need a towel to open the door...the number of times I've watched guys walk straight out of the bathroom without washing their hands makes me dry heave thinking how many dicks you touch when you grab the doorknob or handle in a public toilet...

... in my old gym 'Powerhouse' where i worked, you'd see the guys not only don't wash their hands, which i'd see first hand because they wouldn't flush the toilets , then they would overflow them and tell me at the desk 'the toilets are overflowing'.... the old guys were OK but the young dudes were filthy.... so i came away with the belief that all young dudes are 'dirty'.... :roflmao: :paddle:

MacGyver ass gasket with splash guard in the bowl, Check!!

Farva , you are showing more artistic abilities than was expected from you.. :clapping:
attachment.php

Back