• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bar_Belle's HARD WORK PAYS OFF Training Log

IML Gear Cream!
:(

Sent from The Mothership

Saturday Back Cardio

Cardio Back (Supersets w no breaks)
(6 sets of 16 reps superset w 6 flys)

Seated Row -100 lbs
Rear High Pulls - 50 lbs
Straight Arm Pulldowns - 60 lbs
Overhead Lat Pulldown 85 lbs
Underhand Lat Pulldown 100 lbs
DB for superset 20 lbs

Comments: It's not my usual Saturday cardio, but then again, there has been nothing "usual" about this whole week. Got sick and then left wheel goes flat. LEG BOO BOO: Just so you know there is no bruising, just a deep sore that is real unpleasant when I attempt to push off/up from sitting/stairs/squatting. That's body weight only. It's a muscle spasm brought on by micro tears in muscle (Wild stab here). I'm growing like crazy in the legs. IMO.

NOTE: If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

Sunday Shoulders

DB Arnold Press
1x15 30 lbs
2x10 30
3x5 35

DB Wide Upright Raises
5x11 20 lbs

Military Press
1x5 65 lbs
2x5 95
3x5 115

Wide Grip BB Upright Raise

5x11 65 lbs

DB RAM Press
5x11 15 lbs

High Pulls (Short Pull)
5x11 70 lbs

Comments: Solid shoulder work today. Strong lift w 115 on military. Nothing out of the box. I'm learning that too much out of the box can lead to pulls and potential strains. Low and behold, I'm not invincible. Even Superman had Kryptonite. I'm just sayin'. I have no idea what this afternoon holds for cardio. Threw out the play book until further notice.

NOTE: [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. ~Author Unknown...[/FONT][FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Train smart.[/FONT]

Sunday Shoulder Cardio

Cardio Shoulders - Walking 8s - 8 Reps/8 Push-ups

Walking Shoulder Press - 12 lbs
Lateral Raises - 10s
Walking Shoulder Press - 12s
Lateral Raises - 10s
Walking Shoulder Press - 12s

Comments: Did the heavy version today w 10s/12s. All about shoulders w lifting and cardio today. Felt great. All the push ups fit well w chest in the morning. Hope to be using my legs in cardio soon! No apparent injury to left leg, just some spasm and soreness. Getting better.

Monday Chesty McBesty

Flat bench flys
5x11 25 lbs

Flat bench press
1x5 95 lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 155
3x5 185

Incline bar press
1x11 135 lbs
4x11 115

Incline DB turns

5x11 30 lbs

Incline DB center press
5x11 35 lbs
*That means press w both > R single arm press > both > L single arm press > both. Only count the rep when using both arms.

Comments: Felt stronger this week. Phew! 185 is still a crap ton of weight. Did the 135 on incline this week, but I'm not looking to stress anything out either! I'm growing nicely. I'm a poster child for gun control. Yeah, I said it. :paddle: Nice upper body development.

NOTE:
I am confined only by the walls I build myself...This does include the action of digging a hole. However I wanna build them makes no difference. :)

Monday Bike Cardio

Bike Cardio
60 min
2 min on/2 min off

Comments: They're ALIVE! My legs! I pedaled the whole hour. Felt so good to use legs. Again, staying in the box. Looking for time off of recovery for "good behavior". In the past, I would want to push the small amount of recovery I had and create issue all over again. Each day is a surprise!

Tuesday Back & Bike Cardio

Morning:

ABs x250

Chin ups x35

Underhand Bar Rows
1x5 95 lbs
1x5 105
1x5 115
3x5 135

DB Back Flys (head on bench)
5x11 20 lbs w pause

Underhand Lat Pulldowns
5x11 130 lbs

Straight Arm Pulldowns
5x11 40 lbs (against pad - tricep station)

Perfect Push-ups x35 *perfect to 35

Comments: I did Back Cardio 2 days ago. I thought that might make this morning more challenging. NOT AT ALL! Was pleased w how smooth it went. Lifted very strong. Getting a lumpy back...in a good way :) Life is full these days. Not much time bw home after cardio and getting ready for bed. I chill while I eat dinner then on it goes...chores and prep.

Afternoon Bike Cardio:
50 min
4 min high/1 min low

Comments: Pushed legs and heart on this one. It was great!! Felt good to push my limits w cardio.

NOTE: "Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn?t know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Wednesday Legs & Afternoon Cardio

Morning:

Leg Press 2 pps

5x11

Leg Extensions

5x25 50 lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 95 lbs
1x5 115
4x5 135

Elevated Straight Leg Deadlifts
5x11 115 lbs

Leg Press

1x5 2 pps
4x5 3 "

Lunge down and back
GREEN MILE

Comments: Attitude of gratitude. Did legs today. Felt some twinges but nothing out of control. Leg press was the riskiest. It was real clear I needed to stop a 3 pps. Already missing the Leg Day shuffle. Don't miss where I was Saturday, though.
Will be back full force someday...Seeing nice development still happening in quads.

Afternoon:

Abs x250

Seated Row -85lbs
Rear High Pulls - 50 lbs
Straight Arm Pulldowns - 60 lbs
Overhead Lat Pulldown 70 lbs
Underhand Lat Pulldown 85 lbs
DB for superset 20 lbs

Comments:
Went lighter on weights and allowed greater ROM. Also picked up the pace. I'm beat. The pattern of lifting and cardio has shifted. Idk what to expect as far as strength and energy. This is a good thing. Challenges me.

NOTE: "I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see."
Douglas Pagels

IML Gear Cream!
That is a lot of volume for back! I think I want to try something similar next back day :D

Thursday Shoulders & Squat/Lunge Heaven

Morning:

Thursday Shoulders Day2

DB Lateral Raises (tips down)

5x11 15lbs

Military Press
1x5 65 lbs
2x5 95 lbs
2x5 115
1x5 125** Woohoo!

Wide Bar Upright Raise
5x11 65 lbs

DB Front Raises

5x11 15 lbs *up against the wall (redneck mother)...

Face Pulls
5x11 70 lbs (Long pulls)

Comments:
Dayum! Did me some right purdy shoulder work this morning. Feelin' a lil beasty on military press. Loving this muscle growth. Kinda think my body is quite sure what to do with it. Maybe it's just me not sure what to do with it :) Diet is fine. I'm eating lots of lean meat, avo, broccoli. SOS DD. I'm off work tomorrow so I get to "sleep in." NO CARDIO FRIDAY. Whoop! Whoop! Speaking of cardiol....

Afternoon:

Cardio Lunge/Squat
Squat lunge down - 11 squats at the poles
Straight lunge back
11 times

This down the GREEN MILE again. So it's R Lunge > Squat > L Lunge > Squat to each pole. At he pole - it's 11 squats. That's 77 on the poles for each trip. Didn't count squats between poles down the 60 yards. On the way back straight lunging. This is over 1000 squats and 1000 lunges.

Comments: Took me about 1 hr 19 min. My legs will be sore. I missed last Thursday due to stomach bug. It's been 2 weeks. My quad cramp thingy set me back. I was thrilled to get the ok to squat and lunge. My joint forgot how to do this. Muscles tight. Achy. Finally at 45 min I was warmed up. Felt really good. Like it worked out some of the battery acid in the RF. No cardio tomorrow so MAYBE heavier legs Saturday.

NOTE: Those that don't go within, go without.

Friday Arms

Morning:

Abs x 250

Diamond push ups
x35

Bar Curls
1x25 45lbs
1x20 55
1x15 65
4x11 75

Tricep rope push downs
5x15 80lbs
superset DB Skullcrushers 5x15 15lbs

DB Bicep Curls (full turn)
6x11 20 lbs

Tricep bar push downs
5x15 80lbs
superset DB Skullcrushers 5x15 15lbs

Bicep Hammer Curls
5x21 15 lbs

Comments: Strong arms. So subtle, but I noticed improvement on my curls of 65 and 75 lbs. Sometimes it feels like my muscle/blood vessels are going to pop out of my skin. I'm so swole that it pinches vein on upper arm when I bend elbow. Oye vey. I'm such meathead. Enjoyed day off from work. Did?stuff. Tomorrow Leg McLuvin!

Nothing in your day is like your weight training session. It sometimes changes everything for me. Attitude, energy, just everything. Why are there not more meatheads? They're missing out.

Nice work BB!

Nothing in your day is like your weight training session. It sometimes changes everything for me. Attitude, energy, just everything. Why are there not more meatheads? They're missing out.

Nice work BB!

That's great, Craw! If you're not a MEAThead, you're a VEGhead. :)

Saturday Legs

Legs
Day 2

Leg Extensions (Toes Out)
5x15 90lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 95lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 155
1x5 185

Leg Extensions (Toes In)
5x15 90lbs

Bar Squats
7x5 185lbs
Superset w DB Deadlifts 7x11 35lbs

Lunge Down and Back on Green Mile

COMMENTS:
WOOHOOO! Yeah, baby!! Did it.
Enjoyed doing legs this morning. Max at 135 on Wed Leg Day. Went to 185 today. Great form. Started to feel twinge in L RF on last 2 sets. Perfect timing (feeling it at end as opposed to beginning). Great choice not to go heavier yet. This is also day 2 following 1000 lunge/squats, so soreness from that at its peak. Fabulous marinade for heavy legs today. Will be back for more fun in a few hours...

NOTE: May I continue to remember the distance I've traveled and the obstacles I've overcome. Never should I diminish these in a moment of fear, believing that I've somehow fallen short.

Saturday Cardio

Seated Row -100 lbs
Rear High Pulls - 60 lbs
Straight Arm Pulldowns - 70 lbs
Overhead Lat Pulldown 85 lbs
Underhand Lat Pulldown 100 lbs
DB for superset 20 lbs

Comments: Really thought I was going to be doing floor drills. Not today. Back cardio was what I was given. Went crazy. Just ripped up back. Took all my irritations and frustrations and PUMPED the IRON. Think, Drowning Pool "Let the bodies hit the floor."

Sunday Shoulders & Afternoon Cardio

Abs x250

DB Arnold Press
1x15 20 lbs
2x10 30
3x5 35

DB Wide Upright Raises
5x11 20 lbs

Military Press
1x5 65 lbs
2x5 95
3x5 115

Wide Grip BB Upright Raise

5x11 65 lbs

DB RAM Press
5x11 15 lbs

High Pulls (Short Pull)
5x11 80 lbs

Comments:
Nothing news flashy to report. Did the work. Pleased w how smooth and ROM I'm getting w 115 on military press.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bike Tabata

60 min
So this is how it went:

TABATAs 1 thru 12

1. 20 sec high
  2. 10 sec rest
  3. 20 sec high
  4. 10 sec rest
  5. 20 sec high
  6. 10 sec rest
  7. 20 sec high
  8. 10 sec rest
  9. 1:15 break >> 25 presses 2 pps

Comments: I am worn out. Ready for some rest. Check back tomorrow.

IML Gear Cream!
Monday Chest & Afternoon Cardio

Morning:

Flat bench flys
5x11 25 lbs

Flat bench press
1x5 95 lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 155
3x5 185

incline bar press
5x11 135 lbs

incline DB turns
5x11 30 lbs

incline DB center press
5x11 35 lbs

Comments:
Strong morning. Focused on form and isolation of muscle being worked. Wore me out. :) I'm strong but not crazy superhuman strength. Riding the wave...Getting close to transitioning on to cruise. Love muscle gains, but I'm ready for a break.

NOTE: Everything has a season. Once harvest is done, it's time to rest. :)

Afternoon:

20>1 Cardio
Equipment:
Step Bench

Basic moves:
Push ups (1 hand on step 1 hand on floor> L side then R side =1)
Half burpees (hands on end of step)
Scissors

Drill:

1. Slalom push up R
  2. Slalom push up L
  3. Half Burpees
  4. Run down Green Mile
  5. Scissors
  6. Run back

Instructions: Inverted pyramid starting at 20 reps on each move down to 1. On push ups, 1 push up on R then 1 on L = 1. So first round it's like 40 push ups and so on down.

Comments: Felt great to work the floor like this again. This is my usual Saturday cardio. My time was still good at just under 47 minutes.

derehyny.jpg

Tuesday Back & BIke

ABs x250

Chin ups x35

Underhand Bar Rows
1x5 95 lbs
1x5 105
1x5 115
3x5 135

DB Back Flys (head on bench)
5x11 20 lbs *added pause

Underhand Lat Pulldowns
5x11 115 lbs

Straight Arm Pulldowns
5x11 70 lbs

Perfect Push-ups x35

Comments: Felt every bit of Back Cardio on Saturday. Chin ups greatly improved. Could barely do pushups at the end. Chest very sore. All good stuff. Rumor has that my workouts will be changing soon. Nice lat spread :)

Afternoon:

Cardio Bike Tabata
49:35 Minutes - 10 Cycles
Leg Press x25 2 pps on 1:15 min breaks bw Tabatas

Comments: Great cardio. Normal sensations. Strong leg press. Have heavy legs in the morning. Woohoo! I gotta say posting at night, I'm less verbose. Morning, I'm all charged up. By 8:30 pm, I'm looking at going to bed soon. Thanks for your posts of support. They are encouraging :) TTFN.

Wednesday Legs & Cardio

Morning:

Leg Press 3 pps

3x11

Leg Extensions
5x25 80 lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 95 lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 185
3x5 205

Elevated Straight Leg Deadlifts
5x11 115 lbs

Leg Press(sled 167lbs)
1x5 4 pps
1x5 5
3x5 6

Lunge down and back GREEN MILE

Comments: BEAST! Loved it. Did my heavies again. Great squats. Great leg press. I love the strength. Hope to maintain my gains. Switching gears, as it were. May go with a cruise of var. Right now I'm riding the remaining wave!!

Evening:

Cardio Bike Tabata
49:35 Minutes - 10 Cycles
Leg Press x25 2 pps on 1:15 min breaks bw Tabatas

Comments: Deja vu all over again. Did the same cardio today. Didn't go as hard as yesterday. Just a wee bit more tuckered in the quads. Off work tomorrow. Sleeping in :)

NOTE: Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. ~ Albert Einstein

Back