• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

domestic-supply's Canada Peptides Somatropin GH Serum Blood Test RESULTS!

bmw

Manwhore
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10iu injected IM. Blood drawn 3:25 later. Serum GH results = 27.9 ng/ml. Real good GH. :winkfinger:

f06pl2.jpg

Very good. I'm using it now. How many iu's a day do you think is good for this stuff?

I was using 3 iu's/day on the Geno pen.

I've been using 5. Thinking I might go down to 4 but we will see. I think results might be as good at 4 so if stretch the life of the kit a bit to save some cash in the long run.

Just got mine and that is the dose that I will be using. 2.5IU's x2 a day. That is an awesome serum test. That's much higher than kits that cost almost 3x's as much!

I've been using 5. Thinking I might go down to 4 but we will see. I think results might be as good at 4 so if stretch the life of the kit a bit to save some cash in the long run.

Thanks bro. I think I will stick at 5 iu. The amps have 2 ml of water. I only put 1 ml of water in the vial and each vial last two days this way. Is my math correct?

I made a post in the other GH thread so I figured I should update my thread too.

I just started at 5iu, then backed off to 4iu. I had no sides, I just wanted to make each kit last a little but longer and still be using a decent dose.

I'm mainly using this for the anti-aging effects, though I'm hoping to also get some bodybuilding benefits from it.

I've been out of the gym for a little longer than I thought I would be with an injury. Hoping to get back at it next week, then start another cycle when I'm able to give it my all again.

But right now with my 200mg TRT dose of test and a good stint out of the gym, my GH is doing me pretty good. I'm more vascular than I would normally be with this much time away from the gym. I seem to be leaning out a bit despite no effort to eat better too. :)

I should say, the only side effect I may be having is that I do feel like I get tired a lot easier than before...but maybe I'm just not getting enough sleep with all the extra work I've been doing lately. :/

IML Gear Cream!
Is injecting GH intramusclular better then subq is that just for before the test but everyday you inject like hcg subq or is it everyday IM . I am looking into this for taking after blast while on cruise of trt thanks

Is injecting GH intramusclular better then subq is that just for before the test but everyday you inject like hcg subq or is it everyday IM . I am looking into this for taking after blast while on cruise of trt thanks

brother you inject GH subq into fat. This IM inject is just for serum test.

Been on this GH almost two months now and it's treating me well. I feel like I've pretty much recovered from an injury but have been busy lately and using that as an excuse plus the holidays coming up to not get back into the gym yet.

But honestly for not working out and using 3-4 iu 5 days a week and eating pretty much anything, I'm staying lean and vascular on just this GH and 200mg test a week TRT. And I still get comments from people saying I must work out every day, etc. if they only knew I haven't worked out regularly in almost a year. ;)

Honestly, I think the stuff helped speed up my elbow healing. My knees were starting to give me some trouble too and (knock on wood) they've been fine for several weeks. I was starting to feel like I was falling apart. I really think the GH has made a difference in those areas.

Also, as I've posted, I haven't been really watching my diet (really I've been eating pretty crappy) but I'm staying lean. I haven't put on any additional fat. If I cleaned up my diet and started training regularly again (hopefully soon) I'm sure I'd see more dramatic effects with fat loss. Now if only the hair on my head would start growing back in! LOL! :D

Would have been cool to see IGF-1 levels on that. GH serum looks solid though.

Would have been cool to see IGF-1 levels on that. GH serum looks solid though.

I've seen you do a lot of GH Serum tests and call a product good to go.
I am all for doing the IGF-1 on these. I've wanted to but not sure how long I had to be on first (been on a little over two months now).
I'm also not sure of the protocol. I've seen others inject the 10iu prior to blood draw (I assume an IM injection, 3 hours prior???), and I've also seen others not do the 10iu injection prior.

If you can outline the protocol here I will gladly get it done. :)

UPDATE!! I had my IGF-1 levels tested. I did not do a loading dose (no 10iu injection 3 hours prior or anything). I just have been using this Canada Peptides Somatropin GH for about 14 weeks, at 4iu/day, 5 days a week. My last 4iu injection (subQ of course) prior to the test was the afternoon before, around 21 hours before blood drawn.

I also got a vial of Watson Test Cyp from DS and I told him I'd run blood work on it since I'm on TRT and I get bloods done all the time, and I'm scripted Watson.
This stuff is the REAL DEAL. I posted in another thread with pics that they were identical to the stuff I get from my local pharmacy. Well the blood results are in.

Here are the IFG-1 and Serum T results...

2rdb0o0.jpg

I'm on 200mg a week of Watson. TRT dose. I've been on TRT for 4 years now using mostly Watson (occasional Paddock, Sandoz or Pfizer).
I had been on Watson from DS for 6 weeks. I'd done 5 injections of 200mg. Blood was drawn 7 days after my 5th 200mg injection.
Prior to that I was on 200mg of my scripted Watson.

Serum test excellent. Now IGF-1 test excellent. Canada Peptides Somatropin is right now best generic GH on the market!

get it here: http://domestic-supply.com/viewproduct.php?id=193

i got my Canadian Peptides Somatropin from xtreme-roids in Europe. It's the exact same stuff. In this country, Customs confiscate everything, even rehydration salts, so we have to buy from supplier who ship from countries within the EU. If there are people in the EU reading this, you now know where you can get it. Very discrete and quick reliable delivery. I pay 225 Euros per 100 IU.

I've been on it for only 4 weeks. Week 1 I did 2IU daily and from then on I dropped to 1 IU per day. I would like to take more, but I'm 73 and have to watch my Pension. I'm using it primarily for anti-aging, but in just four weeks my bench press has gone up from 80 to 95 kgs and my leg press is up from 250 to 300 kgs single rep. I had serious shoulder impingement in my left shoulder and had to buy a Dave Drapers Top Squat so that I could squat again. Last week, it's completely cleared up and I can even do one arm dumbbel triceps extensions now with my left arm.

i was diagnosed with low free T, so I've been on T Cypionate 2 x 50 mg / week since October. I've just increased my dose to 3 x 65 mg/ week as of today. Im 1.95 m tall and I weigh 107 kgs. Doctors here are imbeciles. I just use them for blood work.

My IGF-1 on 30 Nov was 230. I'll get anothe blood analysis in February.

Im running low of Somatropin GH.
I have around 25kits left, it will be complete sold out by end of this week and will be restocked again in end of March.
If you need it then its time to order.

The web site is down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back