• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pharmacom HGH Pharmatropin

i researched this gh and saw some1 posted results showing it was bunk. Do u have any new results showing it isnt D?

i researched this gh and saw some1 posted results showing it was bunk. Do u have any new results showing it isnt D?
Hmm, i havent seen any negative reviews on pharmacoms hgh, there are other products called pharmatropin not made by pharmacom which i saw that didnt test good. We are in the process of getting lab work done on pharmacom products and will be posted on our site soon.

Hmm, i havent seen any negative reviews on pharmacoms hgh, there are other products called pharmatropin not made by pharmacom which i saw that didnt test good. We are in the process of getting lab work done on pharmacom products and will be posted on our site soon.

That is correct, there is another product called pharmatropin, not manufactured by Pharmacom Labs.
There are plenty of reviews of our PharmaTropin on another board.

Many products we represent were already sent to an authorized lab testing facility and we'll have the results this month and they'll be made public.

Long time lurker, First time poster :hiya:

Pharmacoms Orals are very Potent (esp. Var & Dbols) so I'm dying to find out some more regarding their HGH. Very hard to find any test results / reviews for this product though :wits:

Hoping someone mind have more information on it. Has anyone run Pharmacoms HGH? If so, how did it compare against other Labs? Good / Bad..

Long time lurker, First time poster :hiya:

Pharmacoms Orals are very Potent (esp. Var & Dbols) so I'm dying to find out some more regarding their HGH. Very hard to find any test results / reviews for this product though :wits:

Hoping someone mind have more information on it. Has anyone run Pharmacoms HGH? If so, how did it compare against other Labs? Good / Bad..

Hello Sir!
Just like the orals, everything that Pharmacom Labs manufactures is very potent and well dosed.

There are plenty on reviews of our HGH, but on another board. Just send me a PM and I'll redirect you to those.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

I'm sure its good, but damn thats pricey. You can get great GH for 1.5 IU.

IML Gear Cream!
I hear you mate. Their Oils and Orals have always been outstanding so surely the GH must be pretty much the same.

From speaking to a few mates, They've said it's been hit and miss with the GH they've been using lately. Chinese Blue, Yellow, Blacktops and Hyge have been slightly unreliable at times. (Quite possibly might be due to their sources though).

It is pricey alright. Although having said that, They will match competitor's prices if you find it cheaper else where.

The way I see it, the Lab hasn't let me down in the past so it'll be worth the risk.

As Thomas Jefferson once said: " with great risk comes great reward " . I'm nearly sure he's talking about Pharmacom GH. :roflmao:

The tri tren is the shit!

I hear you mate. Their Oils and Orals have always been outstanding so surely the GH must be pretty much the same.

From speaking to a few mates, They've said it's been hit and miss with the GH they've been using lately. Chinese Blue, Yellow, Blacktops and Hyge have been slightly unreliable at times. (Quite possibly might be due to their sources though).

It is pricey alright. Although having said that, They will match competitor's prices if you find it cheaper else where.

The way I see it, the Lab hasn't let me down in the past so it'll be worth the risk.

As Thomas Jefferson once said: " with great risk comes great reward " . I'm nearly sure he's talking about Pharmacom GH. :roflmao:

I've been using their HGH and had lab tests done. I posted the results in its own thread. It's definitely high quality and well dosed. So far, taking 4iu's/day and everything is going great except for the slight discomfort in my hands and wrists lol which is to be expected when taking HGH.

Back