• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T3 degredation in suspension/liquid (?)

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all,

I've used liquid T3 in the past as well as tabs, and I recently picked up some liquid T3 for the first time in years. I have been using, according to the label, 200mcg (tapered up because I felt no effects).

I've never previously used over 100 mcg at the high end, and still I see or feel nothing. This is considered a reputable shop, so searching around a bit I found the claim in many places that T3 degrades when in suspension. However, some say it would take a significant amount of time - hmm.

Does anyone have any solid data on this, or have experienced the same thing? 200mcg is a crazy amount of T3 to run, but even 40mcg I should absolutely feel given my past experience and I feel nothing.

Just placed an order with Ironmag Research now that I know its available here, hoping for some heat!

man i hope it does not go bad quick i got about 3-4 bottles i have had for a while and was not going to use them to later.

Someone said to refrigerate them or keep them cool (everyone knows the "cool-dark" thing so...). I was hoping someone might know better, but Google shows a number of posts on the whole degradation thing.

But, one of those people said it would take a pretty long time and lots of UV exposure, thats kind of common sense so I'm not sure how bad this is.

Its stable if kept around room temp out of sunlight.

IronMag Research is top of the line. You will LOVE it!

Awesome, can't wait. I'm bummed that I have a bottle of, something that doesn't feel at all like T3.

They a sponser? I'd hit them up and have the send a new bottle. Stuff goes bad sometimes

IronMag stuff has a MFG date on the side, haven't seen that with others - nice feature.

Back