• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test E, Deca, Dbol cycle. BF% and Gyno

egq003

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've gotten all my gear together guys and I'm roaring to get started, however had a couple injuries after my last cycle. That led to sporadic training weeks and a crappie diet. I'm sitting at 198lbs and approximately 18% BF.

Is it wise to start my cycle with this high of a BF??? Should I worry about gyno?? I've read this cycle adds a ton of water weight. Will I just look like a big fatty?? And is it possible to lower my BF while on this cycle???? Thoughts???

34y. Second cycle. Was maintaining a 10-12% BF before injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And is it possible to lower my BF while on this cycle????
Of course it is. Eat 300 calories under your maintenance level and hit the cardio. With that having been said, I would save the Deca for a subsequent cycle and consider saving all of it until you can get your bodyfat and diet under control. This should be more of a lifestyle than something you only do when on cycle.

you'll be fine

Of course it is. Eat 300 calories under your maintenance level and hit the cardio. With that having been said, I would save the Deca for a subsequent cycle and consider saving all of it until you can get your bodyfat and diet under control. This should be more of a lifestyle than something you only do when on cycle.

Why save the deca???

Believe the answer will be because deca is used as a bulker. I know lots of guys will say don't do this and I'm not advising it but tren is more versatile as for cutting but sides are a lot worse. You'll also hear it's bad for a second cycle. Also kind of a newb so take my advice with a grain of salt. Good luck to you on your cycle though

Why save the deca???
My personal opinion - save it for a later cycle when you can increase your calories, not eat at 300 under maintenance level. Just my two cents.

Personally, if it were me, I would get my diet straightened out and get my bodyfat back down to 10-12% before using gear, but it's your body and your life.

A good diet, cardio and a AI will keep most of the water at bay............Plus the Deca might help with said injury..

Honestly, I would save the deca for later as well. If your already concerned about BF and bloat then this is the wrong cycle for you. I know people will say just to up your AI and you will be fine. But coming off an injury and with the admitted "crappy" diet If I were you I would just run the test and maybe the dbol the first 4-5 weeks. Get your diet lined up and your body back to used to working and then the next cycle after your near the single digit BF go for the big bulk cycle. Other wise you will constantly fighting the BF. You will be strong as hell but you won't look as good as guys 20 pounds lighter than you. Been there done that. Especially if you are prone to carry BF like I am, you want to fight to keep it low, and work on clean lean gains.

I've been as big as 240 and benching over 400 for reps around 18% BF. But I feel and look better right now at 210 and 10% BF. Even look younger. I can't bench 405 for reps anymore but I can still bench 315 for 10 reps. Last time I checked women don't care how much you can bench, they do however prefer cut and ripped over puffy and bulky

Honestly, I would save the deca for later as well. If your already concerned about BF and bloat then this is the wrong cycle for you. I know people will say just to up your AI and you will be fine. But coming off an injury and with the admitted "crappy" diet If I were you I would just run the test and maybe the dbol the first 4-5 weeks. Get your diet lined up and your body back to used to working and then the next cycle after your near the single digit BF go for the big bulk cycle. Other wise you will constantly fighting the BF. You will be strong as hell but you won't look as good as guys 20 pounds lighter than you. Been there done that. Especially if you are prone to carry BF like I am, you want to fight to keep it low, and work on clean lean gains.

I've been as big as 240 and benching over 400 for reps around 18% BF. But I feel and look better right now at 210 and 10% BF. Even look younger. I can't bench 405 for reps anymore but I can still bench 315 for 10 reps. Last time I checked women don't care how much you can bench, they do however prefer cut and ripped over puffy and bulky

This was the advise I was looking for! Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
A good diet, cardio and a AI will keep most of the water at bay............Plus the Deca might help with said injury..

This is also something to maybe consider. Except I would save the deca and source out NPP. NPP and deca are the same thing but with different esters the NPP has the prop ester which hits almost instantly like test prop does. The result is it is much easier to maintain levels and its floating around less so aromatase is much much less. So very little bloat if any as long as its dosed at least EOD I prefer ED. You can run around 300 - 400 a week for joint rejuvenation and its amazing for that purpose. So depending on you injury this might be considered. Also had good luck with some peptides for the same purpose using BPC-157 and Beta 4 worked great for me and no bloat from additional gear. not trying to contradict myself but Zionoir had a good point with the joint healing attributes for deca, except go with NPP so you don't blow up and gain more BF.

deca even low dose will bloat you, but your joints will feel great, I would drop the dbol or just pulse it pre-workout. pulsing works ok with me, less sides

deca even low dose will bloat you, but your joints will feel great, I would drop the dbol or just pulse it pre-workout. pulsing works ok with me, less sides

The NPP is very little to no bloat. Bloat also is very dependent on diet.

Back