• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

looking for some input.

Supervette101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey brothers, been around for a long time, I'm not gonna list stats and cycle history, I'm too old and that would take too long. But I'm looking to put together a winter bulker and these are my thoughts. Input welcome

wks 1-6 test p eod
wks 1-6 npp eod
wks 1-5 test e 500mg wk
wks 1-5 EQ cyp 400 mg wk
wks 6-10 test e 750mg wk
wks 6-14 EQ cyp 600mg wk
wks 11-14 test e 1000mg wk

I plan on running aromasin and HCG as per usual.

I don't want to run it out too long as I tend to get burnt out on longer cycles.
I'll am and will be running 5iu day of GH

Hey brothers, been around for a long time, I'm not gonna list stats and cycle history, I'm too old and that would take too long. But I'm looking to put together a winter bulker and these are my thoughts. Input welcome

wks 1-6 test p eod
wks 1-6 npp eod
wks 1-5 test e 500mg wk
wks 1-5 EQ cyp 400 mg wk
wks 6-10 test e 750mg wk
wks 6-14 EQ cyp 600mg wk
wks 11-14 test e 1000mg wk

I plan on running aromasin and HCG as per usual.

I don't want to run it out too long as I tend to get burnt out on longer cycles.
I'll am and will be running 5iu day of GH

I am in the middle of doing pretty much the same. A few tweaks to consider. Start your test E sooner. Even though you have the test P going your blood levels are up but with only 1 week on the test E you would see a dip in test blood levels. Test E takes a few weeks to peak and stabilize. You didn't mention your NPP levels but I would have them around 800 along with the test P. EQ seems a little low and again that one takes even longer to kick in like 4-5 weeks. I would double your EQ mg's. I know you don't want to go too long but EQ may not be the right choice then. For me it doesn't really get going good until week 8 or so. I would consider running it 16 weeks. I am shooting for 20 as long as my blood quality doesn't go to far south.

Just my 2 cents based on prior experience with the same compounds.

Good luck

Thanks Brother, but did you read the layout? I will be taking the NPP every other day. I'm also starting off with test E. And as far at the EQ, it is EQ cyp. It kicks in much faster than regular EQ. I prefer to use shorter esters. Good luck on that 20 week cycle. I find those to be as waste of gear. For me, most gear kicks in high about 6 weeks and then everything seems to level off around 12-14 weeks

test E peaks around 24-36 hours were it then stabilizes after 4-5 days...

Thanks Brother, but did you read the layout? I will be taking the NPP every other day. I'm also starting off with test E. And as far at the EQ, it is EQ cyp. It kicks in much faster than regular EQ. I prefer to use shorter esters. Good luck on that 20 week cycle. I find those to be as waste of gear. For me, most gear kicks in high about 6 weeks and then everything seems to level off around 12-14 weeks

Sounds good I meant you did not say how much NPP you were using a week. I love NPP. good shit! Good call on the bold cyp. I would like to try a bold prop one day. I ran the same cycle 2 years ago and it was the best I ever ran works well for me. Steady gains all the way through to the last week. Your right about the 6 week mark that's the sweet spot week 6-14. If I notice it petering off in the later weeks I will more than likely just switch to phase 2 of the cycle which will be test p at 250 a week, tren A at 800 a week, and Mast at 800 a week for 6 weeks.

test E peaks around 24-36 hours were it then stabilizes after 4-5 days...

Yea I hear you on that and I have read the science behind it that supports exactly what your saying. Only thing is if your completely off test and start a test E or C cycle you won't begin to feel it until week 3-4. That's all I meant.

Nice ! Run the EQ out longer like your doing with the test E ? EQ is a long commitment or be ready to be disappointed . Good luck Rider.

why are you switching to cyp? why not run test E weeks 1-12

IML Gear Cream!
It's Bold cyp. Not test cyp. Using the bold cyp over regular because it sets in faster. As I said I like the shorter esters. And I know Bold is amazing. Last run I was still making gains after 6 weeks of ending cycle. Which was nice because it was time to start the next which is where i use socalswoles phase 2. usually a 6 week run of tren and test prop eod.

It's Bold cyp. Not test cyp. Using the bold cyp over regular because it sets in faster. As I said I like the shorter esters. And I know Bold is amazing. Last run I was still making gains after 6 weeks of ending cycle. Which was nice because it was time to start the next which is where i use socalswoles phase 2. usually a 6 week run of tren and test prop eod.
got it, looks good, please continue

Back