• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Very Tasty & Useful

yeni

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There are many benefits in the fig fruit that were mentioned in the Glorious Quran, and rather Allah, the Almighty took an oath by it. The most important of which is that fig is very rich in minerals. It is also very useful in the prevention of cancer.

It also acts as tonic for the cells; it delays the aging process and contains a substance excreted by the brain which is very vital material and necessary for the function of the heart, brain and organs of the body. It is necessary to take few pieces of figs after the age of 35 to supply the body with this item that is necessary for its vitality. Some research also confirms that the leaves of the cactus benefit diabetic patients.

Does not this fruit deserve to be taken oath with by Allah, the Almighty and even a special Sura; chapter in the Quran to be named after it. Allah stated in Glorious Quran, Al-Tin [The Fig] 95:1-4, ?By the Fig and the Olive, And the Mount of Sinai, And this City of security,- We have indeed created man in the best of moulds?.

youtubeآبيل: سبب اسلامى انى قرات القران صدفة !!!!

I'm going to create your alter ego profile named yani.

th

Allah Akbar

[h=2]"Very Tasty & Useful " he writes. Here I am thinking he is talking about something really useful, like pussy. Nope, he has to talk about figs. Hey Yawny, how many figs can you shove in your ass? And do the goats get jealous?[/h]

Love everyone here

Lol. I love this place.

IML Gear Cream!
thank's dear brothers and sisters

I feel here
Mutual respect and good feelings

allah makes all days happy for all

\\\\

Figs are thought to be originally from small Asia and are one of the first fruits cultivated ever. It is said that humans could live on Figs alone as a source of food such is the goodness and nutrition in the fruit!
Figs are a rich source of calcium, iron, magnesium, Vitamin B6, and potassium. Figs are low in fat and high in fiber. They provide more fiber than any other common fruit or vegetable.
Figs have many health benefits. Fresh and dry figs are high in pectin, a soluble fiber that can reduce blood cholesterol. The fruit is also believed to have a laxative effect and can aid those who suffer from chronic constipation.

youtubeمارفن قرا القران كاملا قبل ان يسلم ....قصة رائعة

thank's dear brothers and sisters

I feel here
Mutual respect and good feelings

allah makes all days happy for all

\\\\

Figs are thought to be originally from small Asia and are one of the first fruits cultivated ever. It is said that humans could live on Figs alone as a source of food such is the goodness and nutrition in the fruit!
Figs are a rich source of calcium, iron, magnesium, Vitamin B6, and potassium. Figs are low in fat and high in fiber. They provide more fiber than any other common fruit or vegetable.
Figs have many health benefits. Fresh and dry figs are high in pectin, a soluble fiber that can reduce blood cholesterol. The fruit is also believed to have a laxative effect and can aid those who suffer from chronic constipation.

youtubeمارفن قرا القران كاملا قبل ان يسلم ....قصة رائعة

You're sexually repressed. You should masturbate more. It'll help with your religion-induced anxiety.

13at a distance a fig tree in leaf, He went to see if perhaps He would find anything on it; and when He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. 14He said to it, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again!" And His disciples were listening.

dear brother

This is not a prohibition

here the meaning

Christians and Muslims agree that God is all-powerful and all-knowing. The Gospels show that Jesus was not all-powerful, and not all-knowing, since he had some limitations.

Mark tells us in his gospel that Jesus was unable to do any powerful work in his hometown except few things: ?He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.? (Mark 6:5). Mark also tells us that when Jesus tried to heal a certain blind man, the man was not healed after the first attempt, and Jesus had to try a second time (see Mark 8:22-26).

Therefore, although we hold a great love and respect for Jesus, we need to understand that he is not the all-powerful God.

Mark?s Gospel also reveals that Jesus had limitations in his knowledge. In Mark 13:32, Jesus declared that he himself does not know when the last day will occur, but the Father alone knows that (see also Matthew 24:36).

Therefore, Jesus could not have been the all-knowing God. Some will say that Jesus knew when the last day will occur, but he chose not to tell. But that complicates matters further. Jesus could have said that he knows but he does not wish to tell. Instead, he said that he does not know. We must believe him. Jesus does not lie at all.

The Gospel of Luke also reveals that Jesus had limited knowledge. Luke says that Jesus increased in wisdom (Luke 2:52). In Hebrews too (Hebrews 5:8) we read that Jesus learned obedience. But God?s knowledge and wisdom is always perfect, and God does not learn new things. He knows everything always. So, if Jesus learned something new, that proves that he did not know everything before that, and thus he was not God.

Another example for the limited knowledge of Jesus is the fig tree episode in the Gospels. Mark tells us as follows: ?The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs.? (Mark 11:12-13).

It is clear from these verses that the knowledge of Jesus was limited on two counts. First, he did not know that the tree had no fruit until he came to it. Second, he did not know that it was not the right season to expect figs on trees.

Can he become God later? No! Because there is only one God, and He is God from everlasting to everlasting (see Psalms 90:2).

Someone may say that Jesus was God but he took the form of a servant and therefore became limited. Well, that would mean that God changed. But God does not change. God said so according to Malachi 3:6.

Jesus never was God, and never will be. In the Bible, God declares: ?Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.? (Isaiah 43:10).

thank you

Jesus Christ Man, Myth, or God youtube

It is pretty obvious you do not understand the idea of God manifest as man. That is ok. You just keep cutting and pasting Islamic stuff from the internet to post here to "enlighten" the infidels.

In the mean time, stop talking smack about Jesus. The Messicans take that personally. His cousins Chouy, Juan, Wedo and Chuco might have to kick your ass.

What board is this again???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Allahu Akbar weight lifting forum

Also very tasty and useful

edible-underwear-m4f4oan4.jpg

salami surprise at the end of that rainbow :daydream:

Ok-I will eat some fig newtons after I work out tomorrow- carbs right? Plus it will make me hate pork or something?

Then I will have a strange and overwhelming urge to run a gas station correct?

\\\\\\\

It is pretty obvious you do not understand the idea of God manifest as man. That is ok.

my brother

1. Bible Says that God is not Man
The Bible says:

Numbers 23:19 ?God is not a man??

Hosea 11:9 ?...For I am God, and not man...?

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:

John 8:40 ??a man who has told you the truth??

Acts 2:22 ?Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.?

Acts 17:31 ?He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed?

1. Tim. 2:5 ??the man Christ Jesus.?

God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

2. The Bible Says that God Is Not a Son of Man

Numbers 23:19 ?God is not a man...nor a son of man??

The Bible often calls Jesus ?a son of man? or ?the son of man.?

Matthew 12:40 ??so will the son of man be??

Matthew 16:27 ?For the son of man is going to come??

Matthew 28 ??until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.?

Mark 2:10 ?But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority??

John 5:27 ??because He is the son of man.?

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the ?son of man? is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25).

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ?the son of man?, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ?son of man? specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ?son of man? according to the Bible.

youtubeأقوى 8 أسباب تنفي كون المسيح ابن الله | د. لورنس براون

Insomnia: Figs contain a nutrient called tryptophan. This promotes good sleep and helps the brain use glucose properly, encouraging and stimulating good circulation.

Memory loss: Figs contain a lot of natural sugar ? up to 60%. Sugar stimulates the brain so we can think faster and recall information more quickly. So that you can think more clear and faster. Figs are the ultimate brain fuel!

Fatigue: Fresh Figs contain up to 80% of water, as well as being one of the fruits with the highest levels of natural sugars. So they are a brilliant source of energy and stimulant for the brain. Making you more alert, responsive, fresh, as well as de-toxin the self.

مسلم جديد يحكى كيف هى نظرته للاسلام youtube

Skin: Due to the Fig?s high water content, they are ideal for improving the skin. The skin requires a good level of water. This will clear the skin, act as a cleanser, and improve acne, oil, and general well-being.

Constipation: Figs are a natural laxative. So they can aid those suffering from constipation. They have a high level of fiber.

The heart: Due to the Fig?s high level of natural sugars, they are an excellent way to replace the bleached (white) sugars with a healthier alternative. They contain a natural fructose and glucose sugar. A high fiber diet is one of the best ways to improve cholesterol levels, and as a result aid oneself against heart related diseases Insha?Allah. The nutrient ?tryptophan? contained in Figs encourages good circulation, allowing blood to flow more easily around the body. Figs contain the ingredient Pectin (and soluble Fiber) which is known for its cholesterol lowering effects. Thus, Figs are beneficial for those of Old age, those suffering from High Blood-pressure, Diabetes, heart-disease, hyper-tension, and other such related illnesses.

مونيكا عندما استمعت للاذان لاول مرة عرفت انه نداء من الله youtube

Since figs are so tasty to middle easterners perhaps we should do them a favor and poison the figs. Fixes everything all the way around. Arabs are gone, islam is gone, and they don't have to blow themselves up to go to heaven.

seems cruel to the figs :(

[h=1]الممثل الامريكى بن افليك يدافع عن الاسلام youtube[/h]

Calcium: Figs are a source where much calcium could be obtained. This is also beneficial for those who are lactose intolerant (or even those who chose to be Vegans!).
Five figs provide about 250 mg of the daily recommended level of calcium.

Blood pressure: Figs are beneficial for those with heart-related diseases. Lowering cholesterol, they are advantageous for those with high blood pressure. Figs are a particularly good source of Potassium. Potassium is a mineral crucial to the control of blood pressure. People who eat potassium-rich foods tend to have lower blood pressure and, subsequently, have less risk of related conditions such as strokes.

Stress: Physical stress results from having high levels of work to do, illnesses, not eating properly, lack of sleep. Emotional stress is triggered from worldly things, such as family woes, work/school troubles and so on. Figs are extremely nutritious, and over-all an ideal fruit to overcome stresses and anxieties. Figs are high in calories about 50 calories per fig but are highly nutritious snacks.

‫youtubeبلال اسلم بسبب اية " وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ "

Back