• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5 weeks out

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
5 weeks out from WABBA mr.universe in Finland . Cathegory : supermasters
age 58 weight this morning 186 pounds at 5'7" ( on a good day )
2uorm0x.jpg

mbrfc7.jpg

ftgf3m.jpg

jgprg7.jpg

you look great. at your age its fantastic. dont forget to add some halotestin few days before show..you will love it

be care of finnish customs :))
i thought about that actually.....luckily the whole show is on sunday . So we'll be flying on Saturday and i wil take all my supplements before goin' through customs:)

Nice work my friend! Legs and back look exceptionally good !!

i thought about that actually.....luckily the whole show is on sunday . So we'll be flying on Saturday and i wil take all my supplements before goin' through customs:)

A couple of months ago some Finnish bodybuilder have been busted because of his muscular apparence, his muscles look "too" big. The argument that it later turned out that suspicions were correct, a bodybuilder admitted the use of testosterone and growth hormone :)

A couple of months ago some Finnish bodybuilder have been busted because of his muscular apparence, his muscles look "too" big. The argument that it later turned out that suspicions were correct, a bodybuilder admitted the use of testosterone and growth hormone :)
Oh god what a criminal......:)

5 weeks out from WABBA mr.universe in Finland . Cathegory : supermasters
age 58 weight this morning 186 pounds at 5'7" ( on a good day )
2uorm0x.jpg

mbrfc7.jpg

ftgf3m.jpg

jgprg7.jpg

otherwise u looks great, muscles appear very full, hard, and vascular.

Ya,now your quads are looking great joe,you should do very good,joe the dryer and harder you become the harder it will be to beat you,unless a freak shows up,and that is entirely possible,is it polygraphed or piss tested?

Ya,now your quads are looking great joe,you should do very good,joe the dryer and harder you become the harder it will be to beat you,unless a freak shows up,and that is entirely possible,is it polygraphed or piss tested?
Yeah you never know ....possible that a freak will show up . But really all i care is to get as dry and hard as i possibly can , then as WP says....God see it all:) . Show is not tested by the way

I may have just been extremely lucky but I am on a plane like 3-5 times a month for work domestic and internationally. I have never been questioned on anything I had with me. I just keep it all in my carry on. I preload the pins and bring whatever AI's and orals I need and not once in over 100 trips have I been questioned. One time in Germany my carry on got flipped around and the clear plastic bag I had the pins fell out on to the belt of the ex ray machine and I picked up my bag and quickly left leaving the bag on the belt. Then the security officer picked them up and ran up to me. I was sure I was toast he just asked if they were mine. I said yes he handed them back to me and walked away. I was dumbfounded. True story no lie. happened at the Frankfurt airport last October.

I may have just been extremely lucky but I am on a plane like 3-5 times a month for work domestic and internationally. I have never been questioned on anything I had with me. I just keep it all in my carry on. I preload the pins and bring whatever AI's and orals I need and not once in over 100 trips have I been questioned. One time in Germany my carry on got flipped around and the clear plastic bag I had the pins fell out on to the belt of the ex ray machine and I picked up my bag and quickly left leaving the bag on the belt. Then the security officer picked them up and ran up to me. I was sure I was toast he just asked if they were mine. I said yes he handed them back to me and walked away. I was dumbfounded. True story no lie. happened at the Frankfurt airport last October.
Man , that's crazy

after my last trip I cleaned out my carry on bag and found a zip lock with some dbol left in it, it was turning to powder, for a second I was like oh shit thank god my bag never got searched

Back