• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training Log with Z

pesty4077

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Training Log

2 weeks ago, I started back up again. I stayed on 100 MG of Test for 10 weeks in between cycles. I want to see how good I would look if I wanted to do a Physique show. I also want to keep health in mind. So, doing mega dosing is not an option for me.

Over the summer, I basically party a little too much and put on some fat.  I weighed 220 on Oct. 15. My goal is to put on a little muscle and reduce fat.
The thing I changed for last time is, Masteron is now being done instead of Primo and I added low dose NPP. I am still taking GENOs, but added MK677.

I will post my training and DIET log later. I don't have the time now. I added some good supplements too for health. I will post those later.

I will be turning 55 in February. I want to show you, that you can look good at this age. I think all guys should cycle on and off (low dose Test around 100 to 150 MG is OK on off time if test levels are low.) I like 12 weeks on with 8 to 12 weeks off. That too me doesn't mean take a boat load of gear when on either. It means take the least amount that will generate gains each time.

Yea man mega doses year round can't be good.I still pct every once in a while mainly for testis.I may never fully recover but I hate small atrophied balls.After a run of clomid and nolva I'm back good to go then I hop back on.Plus if I ever decide to give the juice up recovery will have a better chance.Hcg helps some but not enough during cycle.

Work Out Routine:

Monday:

Squats 5 X 5
Incline Bench Press 5 X 5
T Bar Rows 5 X 5
Nautilus Ab Machine 5 X 5

Tuesday:

Over Head Press 5 X 5
Standing Barbell Curls 5 X 5
Close Grip Presses 5 X 5
Standing Machine Calf Raises 5 X 5

Thursday:

Reverse Hack Squats 3 sets, 8-12 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 3 sets, 8-12 reps
Standing One Leg Curls 3 sets, 8-12 reps

Hammer Strength Flat Chest Presses 3 sets, 8-12 reps
Flat Dumbell Chest Flyes 3 sets, 12 reps

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns 3 sets, 8-12 reps
Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Rows (one arm) 3 sets 8-12 reps

Knee Raises 3 sets, 25 or more reps

Friday:

Dumbell Lateral Raises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps
Reverse Lateral Raises (On Incline bench), 3 sets 10-15 reps

Machine Preacher Curls, 3 sets, 8-12 reps
Dumbell Concentration Curls, 3 sets, 10-12 reps

Machine Tricep Pressdowns, 3 sets, 10-15 reps
Dumbell Lying Tricep Extensions, 3 sets, 10-15 reps

Sitting Calf Raises, 3 sets, 15 reps

Lying Ab Machine, 3 sets, 15-25 reps

Its nice to see a training log from pest.

Current supplements:

Multi (morning)
Inositol
Vitamin C
Omega 3
Hawthorne berries
Curcumin
Anti Oxidant (after W/O)
Aspirin
C0Q10
D-3
Milk Thistle

I am going to add these supplements:

Magnesium Asparate and Potasium
Switching over to Ubiquinol
Quercetin
Alpha Lipic acid

I still am debating a few others, just trying to study more about them.

Looking life a good plan. I never tried 5 x 5 you like it a lot?

I was thinking the same thing...

Looking back I use to do this with maximum weight in a rest pause rep set which use to work great
for breaking through any plateaus!

The training log looks great Pesty!

This routine is something I made up using heavy compound movements in the beginning of week and lighter at end. I like 5 X 5 for size. I also want to train body parts at two times a week and not over train. This seems to work for me so far. I always cycle and train new routines for 12 weeks. This means new training routine every cycle. In between, I just train lighter and more reps.

IML Gear Cream!
Some update on MK677. Although this is some good studies of the effectiveness, there are sides that go with it. Some of the sides include headaches and higher blood pressure. I would suggest for you to monitor your Blood pressure while on it. I went from 120/70 to 140/75. I do get dull headaches too. I am not going to take it long, and would suggest to cycle on & off.

Back