• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Less fat version 722847293.0

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So here we go

Again

Spent most of the summer traveling for work, drinking, having no test thanks to douche bag rat fuck MLG and getting fat(ter than ever)

Now that I am well over 25% bf, I'm tired of hearing "oh what happened" and "remember when you looked like.."

Trying to keep cals under 2600 daily, protein about 250, carbs around 130 ( mostly after workout and some for dinner) and fat to fill in the rest. My weakest point has always been my diet.

Training goals are simple. At least one bench day, and one squat day every week. Eventually I will get back to deadlifts, but I ducked up my hip/groin while working a side job a few weeks ago, so all leg movements are tough

U can eat decent anywhere...u can get some kind of workout anywhere.....just stop bullshitting yourself

Can and actually doing are two completely different things. I could have kept my shit on track, but I didn't.

This time it's not what I can do, it's what I will do.

Office orders pizzas: I demand a grilled chicken salad. Win for today

So here we go

Again

Spent most of the summer traveling for work, drinking, having no test thanks to douche bag rat fuck MLG and getting fat(ter than ever)

Now that I am well over 25% bf, I'm tired of hearing "oh what happened" and "remember when you looked like.."

Trying to keep cals under 2600 daily, protein about 250, carbs around 130 ( mostly after workout and some for dinner) and fat to fill in the rest. My weakest point has always been my diet.

Training goals are simple. At least one bench day, and one squat day every week. Eventually I will get back to deadlifts, but I ducked up my hip/groin while working a side job a few weeks ago, so all leg movements are tough
alright bro. Good Luck man. Rooting for you!
got a great oil source of your in need
got a good meth source if your looking to diet like a rockstar

U can eat decent anywhere...u can get some kind of workout anywhere.....just stop bullshitting yourself

God damn inspirational.

alright bro. Good Luck man. Rooting for you!
got a great oil source of your in need
got a good meth source if your looking to diet like a rockstar

God damn inspirational.

I think when I got real lean it was partially bc I was on a 2x every month 12-36 hour mdma bender. Thinking about hitting up RC Labs actually (icon is my hero lol)

And you're damn right that man is inspirational lol

Gf acts like an obnoxious cunt: good time for a shot of C4 and SFW

Subbed for my chub pal

Late night chest

Bench 95 115 135 145 /12
Incline bench 95/3/12
Decline bench 95/4/12

10 min treadmill before and after

Take it easy on my super light weight lifts. I gotta get back to a good level :shooter:

On the poz side: feeling good to be back at it.

^^^ KOS cares :daydream:

Wednesdays whack leg work out.

Squats 95 105 125 135 10
Ham curl 65/10/15/15

15 mins treadmill on either side of that.

My legs were always my most developed and least worked body part getting strength back in them is going to be goddamned near impossible. benefits of being a lifelong fatty I guess LOL.

Thursdays mediocre arm workout.

Preacher curl machine 4/12 60?lb
Standing alternating curls 25/10/4
Seeded inclined/T curls 15/8/3

Tricep rope push down 50/12/4
Skull crushers 40/12/4

Some treadmill before and after arms are small as ever and sad. And depressing. Arms are always my smallest part that again having a giant gotten never really helped that.

Friday was a travel day for work. Try to keep the diet in check, which went Kinda sort of okay.had some killer Ramen for dinner the only downfall was the town of noodles in there as well as the 250 ML bottle of sake that went with it and the two maybe four beers?

Today was a solid 12 hours of hard heavy ass manual labor and lifting diet was pretty much shit today. Some protein lots of BC AAs and the giant brisket sandwich from a killer barbecue place oh, yeah, and a bunch of Entenmann's donuts

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else eat in the middle of the night? Fuckin cold weather got me all fucked up, waking up every other night sweating balls, end up in the kitchen eating every shitty thing I can fit in before I wanna puke :(

Anyone else eat in the middle of the night? Fuckin cold weather got me all fucked up, waking up every other night sweating balls, end up in the kitchen eating every shitty thing I can fit in before I wanna puke :(

Just start chugging water every time you get a bad craving like that.

What's your daily fluid intake at right now anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just start chugging water every time you get a bad craving like that.

What's your daily fluid intake at right now anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna start keeping a liter by the bed.

Right now, probably less than a gallon a day, and even 40 - 60 oz of that is in bcaa's

Weekend update: worked 12 hours heavy labor on Sunday again, mediocre diet again, lots of bcaa's and protein shakes.

Monday worked 8am - midnight. 8-5 was light duty, 5-12 was heavy shit. Felt like garbage

Tuesday - family obligations and miserable heavy work all night

Tonight, spent 6 hours traveling, and had to go to court for a speeding ticket, came out on top, knocked down to a parking ticket

Still feeling sick

Still kicking around

Heavier weight, lower rep is the new MO for me. Feels better, fits my life better. Less doms, need to be ready to go at a moments notice for my side job

Chest today!
Hammer machine weights are per arm***

Hammer bench 45x15 80x8 90x8 100x8 110x8

Hammer decline 45x12 70x8 80x8 90x8

Hammer incline 45x12 70x8 80x6 90x6

Natty fag :coffee:

Back