• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

xxxxxxxxx IronMag 30% OFF Promo xxxxxxxxxx

Naps-Support

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello IronMag Community, Naps is Launching Promo for IronMag30% off
biggrin.gif

OCT20th Thru NOV 20th

We would like to show our appreciation to the members of this great board who have joined the Huge NapsGear Family.

Please Note the following request:
Coupon Code: Ironmag30 Gives 30% off.
Please make sure you use the code to receive instant Discount.
Please make sure you submit your Board name into the Comment box
Please make sure all payment has to be entered before the Promo expires.
Please Note the discount cannot be applied toward

1-Weekly Special
2-Bulk Special
3-HGH or HGH Bulk Special.

Please if you have any questions feel free to PM me on here OR submit ticket on www.1Napsgear.org

Man that's a sweet deal. I hope they run deals like this some more. I just missed this one

dammit just seen this today if I put my order in and run to wu tomorrow will the price still be valid?

dammit just seen this today if I put my order in and run to wu tomorrow will the price still be valid?
Mate i could try to make acceptation if you submit the payment within the 24hrs, once the payment has been submitted by tomo please PM me the order, SATURDAY is not acceptable

Mate i could try to make acceptation if you submit the payment within the 24hrs, once the payment has been submitted by tomo please PM me the order, SATURDAY is not acceptable

ok I'll put the order in now and pm you tracking I will definitely send wu in less than 24

Hey man,

I know its late now but really keen to place an order for 2 vials, but low on cash and with shipping I could only do it with the 30% discount. Rekon you could help me out?

Back