• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to eat in restaurants?

ArduousMeister

Tire fighter ...damn tire
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am carious as to what people eat at restaurants and still try to maintain your diet. :rolleyes: I know that most people don't eat out unless it is on a cheat day, but do you cut off all ties with friends. For me it seams that I have been eating out a lot recently :finger: which makes it difficult to maintain a good diet. Now I am not talking fast food, I am talking about going out to nice restaurants to have a nice dinner with friends. When you have to choose from a menu I try to eat as clean as possible but it is not simple.

Steak and Broccoli. Thats what I get everytime :)

I basically eat proteins and fats and minimal carbs. my body does not metabolize carbohydrates very well so I severely restrict my intake of them...

Chicken and steak with veggies. I avoid anything fried......most of the time. :grin: I always ask for rice or beans if my meal comes with fries.

steak, chicken, seafood for protein.
sweet potato, mixed vegetables, brocolli for carbs.

Fast food - always get grilled chicken sandwich and take off the bread, or if I'm real hungry, I'll take off the top slice of the bread.

Sirloin and filet minion are the better meats to eat from a fat perspective ??? just don???t get the ???king??? cuts. Grilled veggies are terrific too ??? I usually get a double portion and ditch the starch. Salads are fairly harmless but lettuce sucks nutritionally ??? unless you can get some spinach. I use oil and vinegar dressings. If you really want a baked potato its OK if it???s small or cut in half when large. I eat baked potato pretty dry and sprinkle on olive oil to reduce the glycemic index and season with pepper or pour in some au jus.

Ditto with any grilled or broiled fish and of course chicken breast.

I also do a little sushi (without a lot of the rice)

Lots of good input thanks a lot, keep it coming. :chomp:

i always persuade my friends to eat jap food with me. My fav dish is raw salmon with vegs and fruits.:thumb:

new york steak veggies baked potato/rice pilaf I never use any butter.Just suck it up and eat the potato dry! Of course, drink lots of h2o!

Whatever is on the menu. lol I'm with Jodi though...STEAK!!!

I do have a weekness for McD's shakes though. :(

IML Gear Cream!
The good thing is that in a good restaurant you can ask for stuff the way that you want it. If it costs an extra .50 to have them bake something instead of fry it then it's great IMO.

I always have chicken, with or without heavy sauce...fajitas are always good, even with the shells not being whole wheat...just lay off on the guacamole and sour cream and cheese...salsa is a great addition to anything!

I usually go with a grilled chicken breast with vegies and rice or a baked potato...if I'm watching the carbs I just eat half the potato...and plain of course.

If you like seafood you can always get some sort of grilled fish or a poached salmon.

Lean cuts of steak...sirloin or tenderloin....are also gr8. Just beware of the serving sizes.

Ask for extra vegies...grilled or steamed.

To drink...water.

For dessert if you want it...go with a fruit cup or something...or maybe just go without it. Depends how strict you are.

Back