• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

so you want to married JBo ...

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:rofl:

:rofl: arent you a funny guy today :funny:

Yes, support the diamond trade.

mudge i am so flattered that you decided to come here :rofl:

He He that should be for any girl..............PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

Are you or was that a joke :D :(

Here is a short blurb on the diamond trade and terrorism. Alanis Morissette I believe was the one who was wearing a guitar strap against the war, yet had a T shirt that said "Diamonds are a girls best friend," so she was criticized for being ignorant and uninformed as many stars are.

http://www.state.gov/e/eb/rls/rm/2002/7994.htm

no. i am flattered :D

no one else has been here other than SS...smart men :rofl:

Im sure that rebels, terrorists and the like have their hands in many big ticket items making money for them.

Had I seen it before I would had been here WAY EARLIER!!!
Bearing a box of DOGNUTS!!!!:p :D

ahhh dero your such a sweety :heart: you and i would bare some curly haired tots. :p

IML Gear Cream!
Curly???
I would suspect waivy!!!
It would be a NEW WAVE!!!;)

Butt of course!!!
ANY french pasterie wood do!!!
The more cream,the better!!! :stuck:
Right J'Bo???

Creamy ahhhhh.

DJ yah sucka...whatcha doing peeking in this thread...:p

More like a KAROT jambuster....first man who proposes with a couple karots in a blueberry jambuster WINS...:D

On my knees with a 12 pack Karrot Jambuster box!!!:cool:

Originally posted by naturaltan
Im sure that rebels, terrorists and the like have their hands in many big ticket items making money for them.

Did you say, donuts?

rissy you know that fingers arent the only things i like donuts off of :hair: :rofl:
missed you again damnit :mad:
have to head to bed :(

Originally posted by J'Bo
Creamy ahhhhh.

DJ yah sucka...whatcha doing peeking in this thread...:p

More like a KAROT jambuster....first man who proposes with a couple karots in a blueberry jambuster WINS...:D

:rofl:

IML Gear Cream!
NT when i first saw this thread i thought that you had posted that slide show you made up :laugh:

Originally posted by J'Bo
Lmao @ dero
:hmmm: Now she's laughin @ moi,I feel rejected :sob:

:see dero walking away dragging his box of JAMBUSTERS: :cry:

"no no no wait come back here with those jambusters Mr."

i was just teasin :D i accept :p

Right...no means yes :scratch:
No,I want those jambusters,
yes, I accept.
Just leave,but leave THOSE JAMBUSTERS HERE!!!

I get it!!!:D

No i meant i will accept the jambusters...and you can feed them to me hun :p

That's more like it!!!:D
I knew there was a catch somewhere in there...:p

Microsoft is a pimple on the ass of DeBeers. One of the largest monopolies on Earth.

I liken diamonds to Furbys- with an artificial valuation, just over a longer period of time.

Even DeBeers, run by the Oppenheimer family, requires enormous trust of its 125 customers, or "sightholders." They are summoned to the London offices of DeBeers's Central Selling Organisation 10 times a year and handed a shoebox of diamonds that they must buy. This is how DeBeers has controlled what is on the market. Sightholders can make requests, but a refusal to buy the stones on offer could mean losing the right to buy from DeBeers. Diamond merchants who buy from DeBeers are not permitted to buy from anyone else.

"Imagine if the Ford car company said, 'I'm going to make a bad car this year, and you have to buy it or I'll never sell you a car again,' " says Mr. Solotaroff
http://search.csmonitor.com/durable/2001/06/01/p6s1.htm

Back