• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

labmax test results, clenbuterol

greenvial

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I cannot attach a picture but it looks like fail to me. Has anybody tested clenbuterol and has good pictures to share.

I think the labmax test for clen is off. I have never had any clen that passed. I have tested several brands including oxyflux from Mexico and sopharma from Bulgaria and none passed. I am positive both those brands are legit so that leaves me to believe labmax clen test is off.

the problem is that clebuterol is being replaced with albutrelor which is weaker but works similar way there is n labmax for albutrelor

clen was banned in China

I think the labmax test for clen is off. I have never had any clen that passed. I have tested several brands including oxyflux from Mexico and sopharma from Bulgaria and none passed. I am positive both those brands are legit so that leaves me to believe labmax clen test is off.
That's why I had no sides when used Sopharma's clen: no shaky hand, no temperature increase, no sweats...
Clenover gave me all that :D

Back