• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is my test suspension is still good?

Fitness 500

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a few vials of Test Suspension that I got about a year ago from a reputable sponsor and I'd like to use them. I've have no experience using suspension and I hear it's more prone to have bacteria than oils so I'm concerned.

I presume that filtering them is out of the question but I thought about putting them in the fridge to kill off any bacteria(if any) but I don't know if that would work or if it would promote more bacteria growth. Perhaps heating the vials is a better idea but would that cause the crystals to melt?

If it was made correctly with the right bac water and solvents you should be fine. Oils I heat up all the time with no issue. Not sure if the crystals will melt or not. I would research the melting point.

Just so you know you don't have to put it in boiling water to kill bacteria. What kills them is time under temperature the higher the temp the less time it takes and vice versa. You can kill bacteria at 140 degrees with enough time. How do you think they pasteurize whole eggs without cooking them?

Modern kitchens do this all time its called Sous vide cooking. I've done pork and even chicken at 140 for 5-8 hours makes it really moist and its perfectly cooked not over cooked. the idea is the high heat shrinks and dries out meat so the low temp keeps the moisture in and it loses less weight so you have more portions to sell.

Back