Pharmacom Store

Thinking about adding a little tren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol... No problem. It seemed bit out of character for you. At least what I know of you based on your posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Dammit!!! I think y'all scared me out of the tren idea. It would be nice to finish the cycle with my sanity intact. Thanks a lot for everyone's input.

I mean everyone but that know it all jackass Bigjim. Hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh by the way. I looked into peps a while back, and most protocols I saw were like 3 shots a day if I remember right. I'm not afraid of needles, but that just sounds like a huge pain in the ass. If anyone has a good protocol for them with test don't be afraid to pm me with it. I'd definitely be curious. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts
    Rep Points

you should start earlier with the tren in case you enjoy it you can extend your run. 50 is a good dose and if you can handle the sides bump it up to 75. it isnt that scary its not like your trying insulin for the first time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    you should start earlier with the tren in case you enjoy it you can extend your run. 50 is a good dose and if you can handle the sides bump it up to 75. it isn't that scary its not like your trying insulin for the first time
    First of all Sorry I jumped on you earlier. Guess I was grouchy the other day IDK. Second its not like its that scary, or bad. I honestly depends on the person. Tren seems like guys really love it or hate it. Some tolerate it better than others. I tolerate it quite well. Having said that I am cautious about how often I run it. Yea you get crazy gains but somehow I just don't feel all that healthy. BP goes up. Cardio goes to shit. I'm moody (more than usual.lol) Plus it seems like tren is a slutty hoe you just can't shake. Meaning it's hard to stop, you know you should stop but shes just that good. Plus towards the end I believe you kind of build a resistance to it. It starts working less but the sides get stronger because you keep upping the dose looking for the initial blast of awesomeness it gave you.

Honestly I believe now I will rely on the old faithfuls test, EQ, NPP, deca, Dbol, Mast, Adrol. I will save the tren for my contest prep in the spring only running it 10 weeks max. Plus this year I found a very reliable source with extremely high quality. So no need to guess on the dose or the purity.

Get some more experience with other compounds first try NPP or Deca it has similar androgenic effects as tren. No where near as strong, but if your get prolactin issues, bad acne, or any other hormonal bad sides from Npp and deca then chances are Tren will be intolerable for you. If you try it try the Acetate not Ethenate. If it ends up being bad the A will get out of your system in a few days E will take weeks.

Not trying to contradict Ray. He speaks the truth and the peps will really help you as well. I just want to let you hear the other side of the story as well.