• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new pic !

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so guys , upped my dose of EP tren a and masteron prop and ...boom ! vascularity through the roof this morning . Also test suspension 0.5ml ed and test prop 0.5 ed . To all the sceptics you can see by yourself how Uncle Z works....
aa9eyq.jpg

Looking great Joe... You're a great testimonial for Z's products!

Ya know, we'll always have the haters try and stir up some dust :hot:... along with a casual new guy who expects
to grow like a monster in the first few weeks in their cycle... that's a given.

But it's really a bitch knowing it only hurts - "the members" - who are looking, and asking for help
trying to find a solid product and service. :hmmm:

OK let me get off my soap box... "looking great buddy!" :clapping:

Looking great Joe... You're a great testimonial for Z's products!

Ya know, we'll always have the haters try and stir up some dust :hot:... along with a casual new guy who expects
to grow like a monster in the first few weeks in their cycle... that's a given.

But it's really a bitch knowing it only hurts - "the members" - who are looking, and asking for help
trying to find a solid product and service. :hmmm:

OK let me get off my soap box... "looking great buddy!" :clapping:
Thanky buddy , here's a leg shot this morning.....tell you brother everybody in my gym keep asking me which gear i'm on...EP line from Uncle Z is my answer and at least 5-6 guys are already running it... myself i'l be an Uncle Z user for life:)
2pto5dx.jpg

Joe you have veins all over and looked leaner than I've ever seen you. You are going to do great this show and you need to keep us posted because we want to see you succeed! I think your going to place better this year. You are really coming in great!

Joe you have veins all over and looked leaner than I've ever seen you. You are going to do great this show and you need to keep us posted because we want to see you succeed! I think your going to place better this year. You are really coming in great!
Thanks brother , i'm ready to do some damage on stage . Don't worry will post pics all the way to the show

Thanky buddy , here's a leg shot this morning.....tell you brother everybody in my gym keep asking me which gear i'm on...EP line from Uncle Z is my answer and at least 5-6 guys are already running it... myself i'l be an Uncle Z user for life:)

For sure Joe... I've been on board with Z from my beginning, and will be a lifer as well.

Although I've never seen him... through our conversations on the forums, I'll tell ya he's really
a good man, and puts in a ton of work to make sure his customers get the best.

And behind the big Z - "is also a great sense of humor!" :D

For sure Joe... I've been on board with Z from my beginning, and will be a lifer as well.

Although I've never seen him... through our conversations on the forums, I'll tell ya he's really
a good man, and puts in a ton of work to make sure his customers get the best.

And behind the big Z - "is also a great sense of humor!" :D
That's right brother , it's not only about his products that are just great quality .....it's about the man himself . Generous , helpfull and always there for you

Looking great! Uncle Z products must be good, I'm a newbie trying to get as much info as possible before starting my first cycle. Thanks for your posts.

Looking great! Uncle Z products must be good, I'm a newbie trying to get as much info as possible before starting my first cycle. Thanks for your posts.
Create a thread in this section. Give us some information about yourself. Let us know your height, weight, age, training experience, dieting experience and what your goals are.

Back