• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Four Cornerstones Of Fitness Training

stevehawk1

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Although many people seem to believe that fitness training is purely a physical sport, this is wrong on so many levels.
The knowledge required in order to be successful in this area is just as important as physical strength, and there is no better place to get said knowledge than from reading.
I have been training for 7 years now and while practice in the gym did teach me a lot of things, it is through articles and journals that I learned the best information.
Things such as training practices, nutritional information, proper form, safe use of supplements, etc, all came from reading.
This article will be quite short but will teach you about the 4 most important lifts which you should be doing.
Let?s get started!
It is an undisputed fact that the best lifts for building mass are compound ones.
These lifts incorporate multiple muscles into them at the same time, allowing you to not only build mass and strength but also to increase your natural levels of growth hormone and testosterone, two important hormones related to muscle building.
Their opposite, isolation movements, only use a single muscle and while they should still be incorporated into your workouts, they should not be made your main focus.
Out of all of the compound movements that exist, 4 are considered to be the very best.
These are:

? Deadlifts ? Works pretty much all of your posterior muscles including your hamstrings, your back, your traps, and your glutes.
? Squats ? The best thing you can do to build big and powerful thighs.
? Bench Presses (flat) ? Want a big chest? This is your go-to exercise.
? Military Presses (standing) ? Great for building big shoulders especially from the front

It is my recommendation that these lifts are done every single week and not cycled as the results they bring are just phenomenal.
You should know however that these lifts are some of the hardest you can attempt and many people will bring up excuses as to why you shouldn?t be doing them; deadlifts ruin your back, squats ruin your knees, etc.
The truth is that these movements are perfectly safe to execute as long as you do them with proper form and many of the people bringing up said excuses are simply too lazy to do them.
That?s all for this write-up guys; I hope you have learned something new! If you have anything to add or wish to ask something please don?t hesitate in order to leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading and see you next time!
Steve,,

Back