• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primary Dr. Bloods and Insurance

egq003

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are primary physicians required to report steroid use to insurance companies if they suspect it through blood work? Can they refuse to treat gyno or drop you as a patient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your PCP will document everything you tell them. Even if you ask them not too. The insurance companies can request records from your doctor and see everything he writes. So things like steroids and gyno in your medical records could completely disqualify you and prevent from obtaining things like life insurance.

Really ... Damn, that's making me second guess telling my doctor ....

What are ways around it ... Like , requesting labs and blood pressure medication ?

What are ways around it ... Like , requesting labs and blood pressure medication ?

Get your labs done thru privatemdlabs.com there located every where and just as cheap as going to the doc. Request female hormone panel and that will give you everything you need.

I requested my PCP not take any notes about what I told him about steroid use (TRT "only"). He still freaked out about it and turned out to be a fount of ignorance on the subject but it didn't wind up on my records.

Your PCP will document everything you tell them. Even if you ask them not too. The insurance companies can request records from your doctor and see everything he writes. So things like steroids and gyno in your medical records could completely disqualify you and prevent from obtaining things like life insurance.

Thanks BadGas!!! Just what I need to know and some!!!

Does you estrogen still get skewed from labsmd.com when taking tren?

All fucked up. I was taking 700mg of Tren E (from Crimson). My blood pressure was terrible in the beginning too.

Thanks BadGas!!! Just what I need to know and some!!!

Glad it helped man. I use to sell life insurance. I saw dudes in amazing shape get declined policies or have to pay the same rates for life insurance as someone with Type II diabetes. Totally fucked up.

Bad gas I was talking about estrogen readings being wrong while on tren. Iv had skewed readings on estrogen because of tren.

How do those places work? They submit a script to Quest for bloodwork for you?

Fill out a form online and it's all for personal use so no doctor needed. You pick a place to go to and show them your confirmation number then they take blood and email you the results boom super easy

Like e2 was over 200.... but it wasn't really

Bro, when I ran Tren, it completely fucked up everything in my blood work. I was running low test, which if I run tren again I will run my test much higher. I felt like my e2 was crashed but my bloods showed the opposite.

I guess LabCorp equipment can't tell the difference between Tren and Estradiol so it fucks up your readings. I've read that Quest uses different equipment that can tell the difference.

So went to the doctor today .... He explained to me that I could get a hormone panel done but it wasn't as accurate and that they only do blood tests at the clinic. He referred me to another clinic that does a saliva test for hormone labs ... Said it much more accurate . Can anyone co firm this ?

Back