• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting Boulder Shoulders

Pskraider

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im currently doing the PPL split . My shoulders for some reason dont seem to be getting much stronger and i been doing this for the last 6 months. i do front raises, lateral raises, seated dumbbell presses, standing barbell shoulder press with 4 sets 10-12, and also face pulls. My rear delts dont seem to be growing if your standing next to me from the side it looks like i Barley do shoulders. Any routines to round out my shoulders and rear delts to get them to pop ?? Thanks for the help.

^^^ got a buddy that only does 1-2 sets for things and sometimes none of his shoulders really blow up fast! Makes everything else look tiny (lol, partly because the rest of him is) but for him it don't take much.

Try cutting way back on on your volume. Shoulders get a lot of work with chest and back.

As far as rear delts go the only thing your doing for them is face pulls, try adding in rear delt flys, you can do these with cables dumbbells and some pec dec machines let you do them, also try bent over dumbbell rows

Im currently doing the PPL split . My shoulders for some reason dont seem to be getting much stronger and i been doing this for the last 6 months. i do front raises, lateral raises, seated dumbbell presses, standing barbell shoulder press with 4 sets 10-12, and also face pulls. My rear delts dont seem to be growing if your standing next to me from the side it looks like i Barley do shoulders. Any routines to round out my shoulders and rear delts to get them to pop ?? Thanks for the help.

Op try this, I've been doing it and seen good results, get the close grip handle the one is in a shape of a V but you can grip the ends like a handle (I hope you know which one I'm talking bout) put it to the cable and put it to the top one and pull it towards your chest. It'll hit delts/traps/rhomboids.

Cable Face pulls are good,
Reverse cable flys
Reverse pec dec to finish as you can always get a couple extras reps this way

Back