• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Submit your resume......

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As some of you may have seen GrAnabolic has in the past months brought a new Dom line to the already large product list.
But like with any line its always reassuring for members to see lab results !!!!

So GR is on the hunt for some candidates to run protocol. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...est-Testosterone-Cypionate-or-Enanthate/page2

Post up why you would be the best candidate keeping in mind the IM board members will have some say in the choice as well.
It's obvisouly imperative you ARE able to follow the protocol and will submit labs !!!

Recieving free gear and ditching on the obligation you agreed to does your brothers and sisters here NO GOOD !!!

Paying for labs will need to done for out of your own pocket...as much as GR would like to cover the cost....for obvious reasons that can't be done....
however compensation in gear will more then cover it along with knowing the fact your helping out the family here on IRONMAG.

The time frame to choose a candidate will be done over the next few wks.

Feel free to post up questions, comments, suggested candidates here.
we're all in this together and the entire community can benefit.

Thanks everyone

Attachments

• test_cyp_250%20(Copy)-228x228.jpg
    test_cyp_250%20(Copy)-228x228.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 49
I am not sure about "best" but been an active member for years with good reputation and able to get labs. On pct now so can start new cycle soon

I think I would be the best candidate because I haven't done a cycle in two years and I am about to go big. I am wanting to gain 25 pounds, and wanna do my first show next year. I have heard nothing but great things about y'all. I am very reliable and would get labs checked ASAP. I will also be consistent with posting something everyday about how good the products are because I know everything y'all carry is top notch.

not sure when you want this done but this coming tuesday ill have one more month for trt at the docs then i get to do home injections. so i could just use this instead. soon after the first of the year i could do this. i have everything readily available to me to post labs. few questions though.. which protocol, the high dose or low dose? can we run anything along side of it or just run the cyp? and what all are you wanting on the labs? assuming just total test.?

not sure when you want this done but this coming tuesday ill have one more month for trt at the docs then i get to do home injections. so i could just use this instead. soon after the first of the year i could do this. i have everything readily available to me to post labs. few questions though.. which protocol, the high dose or low dose? can we run anything along side of it or just run the cyp? and what all are you wanting on the labs? assuming just total test.?

haha just read no other gear or ancillaries may be used. what if gyno issues appear?

Running protocol #1 looking for total test would be sufficent, no additional gear, HCG, ancillaries can be used.

to get a total test number higher than 1500 one would need to order the "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone" from LabCorp for $99.99

Do protcol #1 with a lower dose of test would less likely lead to elevated E2 levels causing gyno.
I must state though as we all know...each one of us reacts differently.

Running protocol #1 looking for total test would be sufficent, no additional gear, HCG, ancillaries can be used.

to get a total test number higher than 1500 one would need to order the "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone" from LabCorp for $99.99

Do protcol #1 with a lower dose of test would less likely lead to elevated E2 levels causing gyno.
I must state though as we all know...each one of us reacts differently.

sounds good man! i have went through privatemdlabs.com which took me through labcorps. i see you said that there will be compensation in gear? i cant be the only one thats curious as to what that is haha!

it is test-read the 1st post

i did read the first post. how would i have came up with any questions if i hadnt? it didnt specifically state what the compensation was for spending money on the testing. just said "gear".

yes-free gear-the test mentioned and pictured in first post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that you submit a proposed cycle-I am not a rep so PM the OP

it is test-read the 1st post

Thanks for jumping in and helping brother :clapping:

how much? 1 extra vial? 2? just whats required for the protocol?

Good questions man....1 vial will cover what is needed for protocol #1.

Him or those chosen will recieve 2-3 vials depending on the amount of participants.

Thanks for jumping in and helping brother :clapping:

Good questions man....1 vial will cover what is needed for protocol #1.

Him or those chosen will recieve 2-3 vials depending on the amount of participants.

cool, let me know brotha!

Back