• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Body destruction.

IML Gear Cream!
I injected 1ml of the Test 400 into my delt last night. There has been no pip this far. I'm very happy about that. I hope it stays this way. EP has always been amazingly smooth for me. I also started Tbol todsy. Excited to see how this run goes.

I use to do reverse bench in hs.Do you feel it's better then close grip.

Im new to it, so it's hard for me to say exactly. I like the way it feels tho, it's supost to be less stress on the shoulder and more on the pec. I also just enjoy doing somthing differant.

What dose you running the tbol at Ed?

Back day. Concentrating on deadlifts. I do a not supper wide sumo style deadlift. I wear a weight belt and use chalk when needed. Just lift the fucking bar..

I'm planning on doing my second powerlifting meet the last weekend of January. As long as my son isn't born that weekend.

Nice you going to keep it there?I like it at about 60-70

Jabbed 2.5ml I'm left lat last night. I can feel it this morning. It's not bad just sore from all the oil in one spot. Took 40mg of Tbol this morning.

Legs today. Traditional squat tell I drop. Only going up to 405lb. Just lots of reps and sets and sets and reps.

Chest!!!!
Flat bench press
Bar x 20
One plate x 20 x2
One plate plus bands x 20
Two plates plus bands x 10
Tighten bands x 8 x 2
135 plus 2-50lb kettle bells hanging from bands. X8 x2
The chest pump is full force right now.
Incline bench press
135 x 10
225 x 5 x2
135 x 15x 2
Finished with lots of cable flys.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks good!Have you tried the test 400 yet?

Doing shoulders today. I figured I better get some work in before Christmas. I do so much random shit on shoulder day. I just keep hitting them tell I can't stand moving my arms. It will be uncomfortable to drive when I leave here..
Feeling great pumps and drive. Id say the pump on Tbol is as good for me as Dbol pump. I'm so pumped to grow!! I'm hitting the gym hard. Getting sore as piss., I'm constantly rolling my muscles out to help with mobility and keeping them from getting tight and pulling on others.

Yes I have! Iv had 3 injections of it so far. And I'm loving it. It's smooth as can be.

Nice! I remember the old Mexican brovel super test 400. One shot of that and you literally couldn't move that muscle.Good to know.

For it being 5am, I sure have some motivation and drive!! The cycle is starting to hit me hard :). Beast mode baby.

Back today.
Cable long pulls
Lots of barbell rows going up to 325lb for 8 reps
Deadlifts at70% weight

On Friday we squat. Gota burn them calories. I haven't gone off a workout plan in about 8 months. I just do heavy one week and variation the next. If a feel strong I hit heavy if I don't I rape it on light weight. But whatever I do, I make it count.

I'm feeling strong today. Start with the bar and work my way up. Worked up to 450lb squat!! That's the heaviest iv squated. After that I leg pressed 960lb for 2sets of 10!!!
Then finished with hamstring curls and quad machine. A damn good leg day!! Keep pushing fam! Your limits are only in your head. Believe and u will achieve.

450 lb squat is cock strong.Keep up the hard work!

Woke up 15min befor my alarm. It's Monday and I'm made to work. Work tell death. First I'll work on my chest!

Bench press
Bar x 15
135 x 10 (slow & concentrated)
235 x 10 (2)
315 x 4 slow& to the chest, no bounce
235 x 10(2)
135 burn out.

Incline DB press
60's x 15
75's x 10
90's x 6
100's x 8

IML Gear Cream!
LOL - I think you think like I do Lift-on... that's all I needed to hear as I'm planning on adding tbol
to my next tren cycle.

That's great to hear the test 400 is treating you good!!!

Great minds think alike haha.. Tbol and test have me feeling really good.

Last day of the year! I'll finish it with a bang. Woke up with a lot of joint pain. Fuck this cold weather. Ohh well, gota work through it. It's back day.
Doing deadlift only today. I have a power lifting meet at the end of January. Practice practice.
After doing a few sets I decided to add bands to the bar for an added challenge.

Seeing how I stand on squats today. Took my time with plenty of rest time in between sets.
Bar x20
135 x15
225 x10
315x 8
405x 5
455x 1
475x 1 new PR
480x 1 one uped myself. :)
405x 5

I was very surprised and happy with my squats. Felt great this morning. Feeling stronger then ever.

Just some updates. I'm running 2000mg test a week and 50mg Tbol a day. Feeling good.Aggression is up slightly. Catching myself getting mad or frustrated over small things. But that's expected with this much test. Strength is great, workouts are going great, recovery is fast. Iv had no problems with pip at all, even tho the test is dosed at 400mg/ml.
Wieght is around 217-220lb. My wife said I'm looking slightly leaner then I was befor I started. I'll try to get some good pics up this week.

strong training brother , never tried t-bol .....but never say never:)

When life try's pulling you down drop your head get some footing and push back. Don't stop pushing untell u feel no resistance. There will always be bad days, hard times, times you feel that you arent getting anywhere. You can lay down and get walked on Or get determined and fight back with all you have!!! Running on only a few hours of sleep. But fuck sleeping in, fuck balance. It's time to work.
Weight is Down to 213lb
Chest day:
Bench press traditional and reverse grip.
Bar
135x 20
225x15
315x 4
Failed at 355 :(
315 pause at chest and press (total of 7)
225 pause at bottom and mid rep. Go tell failure for two sets.

Shoulder day.
Lateral DB raises
20's x 12
50's x 8x (3)
55's x 5
Throwing in some lighter Wieght and a burn out.

Shoulder DB press
50's x 10
60's x 15
75's x 10

Standing smith shoulder press
1plate for 3sets of15
65lb per side for 3sets of 10

Back day.

Dead lifts (sumos)
Bar x20
135x 20
225 x10
315x 5
405 x 3
495 x 1
515 x 1
405 x 8
Traditional
315 x 11

It's time to start force feeding myself. I no I'm not eating enough and I must. It felt good to break the 500lb mark today. It was a tough lift but I got it. Gota keep pushing.

My back is sore as piss this morning. I'll be doing light weight hi volume legs today. Tons of squats, weighted lunges and calfs. Pushing myself to failure and way pash the comfort zone. I can't tell you the rep count Bc I honestly don't no. My mind solely focuses on the muscle group and breathing. The body is stronger than the mind gives it credit for. The pump is full force today! Back pumps and total leg and glute pump!!

Woke up ready to roll this morning. Tbol and coffee for breakfast.
Bench press
Bar
135 traditional & reverse grip
225 2 sets of traditional & reverse
315 pausing for 1-2sec at bottom
335 pausing for 1-2sec
345 fast pause x(2)
315 for 3 reps

Incline DB press
70's x 10
75's x 15
75's x 10