• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Body destruction.

Lift-on

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just placed an order with my Uncle. I'm preparing for a blast. I'm planing on sticking to test and orals. Most other AAS makes me irritable and causes stress on my home life. I'm thinking of running 2g a week along with some Tbol and Dbol. :). Ready to fuck shit up... Here's today's workout summery.

Started off with squats. Start with bar and going up to 455lb. This is the heaviest squat iv had in some time. Moved to leg press working up to 900lb for reps. Then I noticed some dudes mirrin so I decided to go curl next to them. Dudes be swinging dumbbells like curls are a compound workout haha. Except I started with 80lb db hammers then 90lb hammers. Went up to 100lb hammers. Then did seated curls. Going up to 70lb Db seated curls. Then I did drop sets and very slow and concentrated reps.

Nice brother any pics?

EP test E is the plan :). EP has treated me well so I'm sticking to it.

2gs would cause stress on my home life brother that's a wicked high dose.

Chest Day! Good way to start Monday!!
Doing bench and revers grip bench. Starting with the bar and move up.
Rolled me chest and shoulders yesterday with a tennis ball, last week I hurt my right shoulder on bench. Iv been rolling my chest and shoulders to try and break down the muscles and losses up. For this reason I will not be lifting over 225lb on bench. Just focusing on every rep and set. Moved to bumbell press and flys. Shoulder was hurting so I just stretched and walked after that. This Dboll is giving me killer pumps lol.

Dead lifts today! The dbol has my back pumping like a mother fucker!! Pumps all day everyday!!! Haha. Gota love that shit. I always start with the bar on my lifts and work up from there. Just dead lifted 515lb it's been January since I could lift this. And iv never lifted over 500 without straps, untell now. :) pumped. Wish I could skip work and train all day! Beast mode is in the fucking house.

IML Gear Cream!
Leg day!! Today is my variation leg day. I do a heavy day and then a variation day.
Front squats
Calf raises
Leg press for hi reps
Lunges
Leg extentions

Personal update. I'm currently 220lb. Running sust at 1g a week. Once my supper test 400 comes in I'll bump it up to 2g a week. And Tbol!! Iv never had Tbol. But I love Dbol. I'm hoping for close to the same effect without the water and estrogen sides.. I lift 3-4 days a week. Chest, back, legs, and shoulders. I'll throw in arms and shoulders to. I'm doing a powerlifting meet at the end of January. So that's what my workouts are geared to.

220 dam bro we are the same size.KILL IT!

This was this morning. I'm 6'8" y'all 220lb. Nothing special just a work in progress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
Haha I'm only 5'8" lol. Sorry about that. You should always proofread. I'm just a short fucker.

Really an amazing body you have. How many years of your life you spend doing exercise?

Sust in the quad least night. Euro Pharm. is always smooth. I'm curious to see if the test 400 has some pip.

Doing chest today. Starting with reverse grip bench.
Bar X 15ish reps
One plate X 15ish reps
(Two plated X 5 reps) X 2
(275 X 5)X 2
Reverse grip bench is still new to me, so I'm still working on building my strength and stability.
Then 320lb for 2 with regular grip. And 330 for one rep. Dropped back down and burned out with one plate.

Really an amazing body you have. How many years of your life you spend doing exercise?

Thank you. Iv been working out for about five years. The first few I was young and uneducated. The past two have been serious, and geared to body building and powerlifting.

Back day! Super set
Long pulls
Lat pull downs
Behind head pull ups
Increasing weight every set.

Barbell rows.
Shrugs

Heavy one arm rows

My workouts are shorter than they use to. Due to working 50-60hr a week, having a daughter and having a son on the way. Due to this I try to go hard in the gym. I like heavy weight, so that's what I do. I always use good form, focusing on the movement and selected muscle.

IML Gear Cream!
Shoulder and bysepts this morning. I did a variety of upright rows, laterals, shoulder presses, curls, lots of curls. Keeping it simple but effective. Great pump. Pump so good it hurts.

Legs!!! Five finger death punch and Rob Baily blasting in my ear.
Squats for reps. Dropping my ass to the floor with a pause/ bounce at the bottom. Nice slow reps, fast reps, ect. Then Leg extension, and leg curls. And also calf raises. Finished with narrow stance squats. I ALWAYS go as to grass on squats. The pump has been no problem latly. Legs feel like they are on fire and about to explode. Back pumps are killing me. I get them everyday.

Nice! I'm about go smash back.Then smash some pussy tonight. 💉💊💉💊

Legs!!! Five finger death punch and Rob Baily blasting in my ear.
Squats for reps. Dropping my ass to the floor with a pause/ bounce at the bottom. Nice slow reps, fast reps, ect. Then Leg extension, and leg curls. And also calf raises. Finished with narrow stance squats. I ALWAYS go as to grass on squats. The pump has been no problem latly. Legs feel like they are on fire and about to explode. Back pumps are killing me. I get them everyday.

Ha ha - ass to the grass... that's the way to do it - nice choice of tunes!

Here's one for you Z if I remember correctly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTN2oKj4kmM

Chest today. Let's get this week kicked off with some beast mode.
Warmed up using reverse grip and traditional.
225x 15
315x3
335x1
345x1
355x1

At this point I was like well fuck let's get a new PR. So I added 5lb. It was the slowest most grinded rep iv ever got. But I got it. And I earned every fucking inch. 360lb BENCH PRESS!!!! Holy shit. I'm so pumped!!
360x1
225x 10 reverse grip
Burn out with 135

Touchdown

Z delivored fast once again. Packing was great. Another A+

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Nice lift-on let us know about the pip from the supertest.

I use to do reverse bench in hs.Do you feel it's better then close grip.

Back