• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Genuine WATSON Testosterone Cypionate! from domestic-supply

domestic-supply

www.us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I delivered 20 vials few weeks ago as test to see how these sold. I sold out in 2 hours.
smile.png

I have many more coming soon. Probably 2-3 weeks. I hope to have Watson Test in stock by Christmas as present to you all.
smile.png

Last edited:
hell yea i what some i need to place order i all so need some high grade npp and and var.

Also if you could provide other pharm grade test amps like organon sus and Bayer test e from Pakistan that would be amazing. I think they would be very popular and you would have no issues selling them.

no every one has those nobody ever has watson i have never under stood why not. i knew somebody would be smart enough to start saling this.will this be the first time any company ever sold watson besides pharmacy in the us?

hell yea i what some i need to place order i all so need some high grade npp and and var.

Alpha Pharma Oxanabol (anavar) is just restocked! Alpha Pharma Nandro Rapid is NPP, but AP Nandro is Nandrolone Propionate and is much stronger. :) Both are in stock.

Also if you could provide other pharm grade test amps like organon sus and Bayer test e from Pakistan that would be amazing. I think they would be very popular and you would have no issues selling them.

Of course I wouldnt have issues selling these, but Alpha Pharma is just as good or better and cheaper too. These Organon and Bayer Schering are expensive.
People want Bayer Schering primo, but Alpha Pharma Primo oil is smoother and thinner. Its a better primo.
Plus 85% of Bayer primo you see is fake! Alpha Pharma passes tests every time.

no every one has those nobody ever has watson i have never under stood why not. i knew somebody would be smart enough to start saling this.will this be the first time any company ever sold watson besides pharmacy in the us?

Now you know where to get it! :) Hope to have these by xmas. As soon as they come in stock I will update.

Awesome to hear man! love me some good HG!

IML Gear Cream!
Of course I wouldnt have issues selling these, but Alpha Pharma is just as good or better and cheaper too. These Organon and Bayer Schering are expensive.
People want Bayer Schering primo, but Alpha Pharma Primo oil is smoother and thinner. Its a better primo.
I see.....so why are you selling Watson cyp then?

Interesting. I have some Watson at home. It would be cool to compare the labels and bottles as I have used genuine Watson for years.

interesting. I have some watson at home. It would be cool to compare the labels and bottles as i have used genuine watson for years.

x2

your right ...spot on mate.

Interesting. I have some Watson at home. It would be cool to compare the labels and bottles as I have used genuine Watson for years.

I have had couple customers do this already. One guy who used Watson from his pharmacy for many years says they are exactly same bottle, label everything.
Look at your label to see where Watson is made. :)

I dont understand why you ask this? Why wouldnt I?
Guys want Watson so I get it for them. Whats the problem with it?
Because you just told me that alpha pharma is better and cheaper than pharma grade gear lol. It's all good though I'm glad you are providing pharm grade. I will check it out.

Because you just told me that alpha pharma is better and cheaper than pharma grade gear lol. It's all good though I'm glad you are providing pharm grade. I will check it out.

I think he is also saying by the time you get Bayer and Schering smuggled into the country and pay all the people involved in the process along the way from origination in Europe to final delivery to the customer and build in cost coverings and profit, those items would be priced quite high.

At one point DS had genuine Galenika Test E amps. They were $10/amp though. Of course you can go buy them from an international source and pay 30% less. But for me, I'm done messing with international.

He has HG SERMs and AIs, HG Watson Test C, Thailand HG March Danabol. He carries Alpha Pharma which is arguably the most highly sought after brand by guys who know their shit (vets, competitors, those serious about getting quality gear). Pretty god damn good offerings. I'm glad he's here...and selfishly, I actually hope he doesn't get too popular because I want all this good shit to be available to me when I want it. :D

IML Gear Cream!
let use know heavy if you get these and compare to your rx.only prob with cyp is it is all most all ways 200mg and at 100 bucks a vial thats high but i like the good stuff i may have to jump on it.

When these come in please post it here so I get the tap talk update and can jump on these ASAP lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually got one of these last time DS got them in. I was one of the lucky ones I guess. Right time, right place. I was emailing him about an order and he told me he just got Watson in. I told him to add one to my order. :) I've been running the one from DS in place of my other Watson (prescription TRT) for 3 weeks now. I will be getting blood drawn next week. I am on 200mg a week.

I took some pics of his vial and one of my vials side by side. I examined them carefully. Exactly the same. I mean even the type of paper they use to make the label.

xgmer8.jpg

b3wl5s.jpg

8vukjl.jpg

I have had couple customers do this already. One guy who used Watson from his pharmacy for many years says they are exactly same bottle, label everything.

I think that was me. :callme: He did ask me to compare them when I told him I have been using Watson for years on TRT. I sent him the pics I posted.

Right on, I would buy some but I have never in my life paid $100 for a bottle of Testosterone.

I don't mean to high jack the thread with a question (here it comes wait for it) but what is the difference between private label test and pharma grade. Do they test differently?

I don't mean to high jack the thread with a question (here it comes wait for it) but what is the difference between private label test and pharma grade. Do they test differently?

My 2 cents. You are getting a hormone that is 99% pure, dosed on the money and free of heave metals and other contaminants.

Wdf. the prices are so high me no can afford :'(

Pharm grade is always very expensive. Gh, test, AIs, it's all pricy compared to ugl. This is the 1st time i have seen Watson test avail

Back