• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Genuine WATSON Testosterone Cypionate! from domestic-supply

IML Gear Cream!
Watson Test Cyp has no PIP.
Primus Ray Labs and Alpha Pharma products are absolutely painless to inject too, they use very thin oil which is easy to draw out of the amps and smooth to inject.

I am in the exact same situation. Please help. I have been lifting on and off for 40 years (since 15 years old). Done bodybuilding with Ed Corney, Olympic weightlifting with x-USA Olympic coach in high school. I have been on just two cycles, first was prop and enth and then Dragon prop. Both swollen and painful upper glutes for 5 days. I need better gear.

Ive been selling Watson for two years I think.. No complaints, its exactly same thing as you get from pharmacy under prescription. Its properly dosed and customers posted their blood work before.
Watson Test Cyp is not the only pharmaceutical grade testosterone i carry.
I have WestWard Test Enanthate and ICN Galenika Test Depo and PharmaSwiss Omnadren250.

So your Watson is the same exact Watson that would be filled at walgreens or Walmart for a TRT RX? Nothing different about it at all? Seems like great things are said about it. Are all your other pharma tests of the same quality or do you prefer one to another? I would rather pay the extra for consistency especially when it's being sent from the us as well.

i want to supplement my dr TRT with other pharma grade this way I know my labs will be consistent, with UGL its way to hard as you might think you're objecting 125mg but really it's 170 or 100. This will make my doc raise their eye brows obviously.

anyonw use his pharma pzifer stane ? Another big interest of mine for TRT as the price is good, I only need 12.5mg eod on state to keep an e2 of 35ish on sensitive essay. So even though the stane is costly for TRT needs I like it the best and have been dying to find legit pharma, so sick of using these bunk research Chem sites that are hit and miss.

anyrhing else you can say to use my mind? Trying to find the link on your site that states what the purchase minimum is and such too. Thanks man.

Yes its exactly same thing.
Im not a big fan of Watson myself.
I prefer ICN Test Depo. I guess everyone has his own preferences...
Banner linking to my web site is in my signature :)

So your Watson is the same exact Watson that would be filled at walgreens or Walmart for a TRT RX? Nothing different about it at all? Seems like great things are said about it. Are all your other pharma tests of the same quality or do you prefer one to another? I would rather pay the extra for consistency especially when it's being sent from the us as well.

i want to supplement my dr TRT with other pharma grade this way I know my labs will be consistent, with UGL its way to hard as you might think you're objecting 125mg but really it's 170 or 100. This will make my doc raise their eye brows obviously.

anyonw use his pharma pzifer stane ? Another big interest of mine for TRT as the price is good, I only need 12.5mg eod on state to keep an e2 of 35ish on sensitive essay. So even though the stane is costly for TRT needs I like it the best and have been dying to find legit pharma, so sick of using these bunk research Chem sites that are hit and miss.

anyrhing else you can say to use my mind? Trying to find the link on your site that states what the purchase minimum is and such too. Thanks man.

Yes its exactly same thing.
Im not a big fan of Watson myself.
I prefer ICN Test Depo. I guess everyone has his own preferences...
Banner linking to my web site is in my signature :)

may I ask why you prefer the ICN? It looks like the ICN is not US pharma grade. Is it a European pharm or something ?

next is the Pfizer aromasin... this is also true pharma grade and just not boxed? This is like a TRT dream come true!

also question, my Walmart varies these 1ml vials but can't remember the make... they aren't amps... it has a stopper like a 10ml vial but it's only 1ml test cyp. I want to say the brand starts with a p? Ever heard of these and can you get them?

sorey for so many questions just preparing to make a large order.

thanks a Ton DS!!

Sorry I cant get anything besides items listed at my web site. I just cant pourchose few vials of this and that for sale, i buy in bulk.
Watson is american brand but its not US Pharma grade, I have explained it in this forum do a search. Nike doesnt make their shoes in USA either, right?
Watson Test Cypionate is being made in Portugal.
I prefer ICN Test because their it is strong as hell and its 250mg/1ml
Pfizer Aromasin I carry is 100% pharmaceutical grade made in Europe.
If you have any more questions simply e-mail me at us-ds@protonmail.com

may I ask why you prefer the ICN? It looks like the ICN is not US pharma grade. Is it a European pharm or something ?

next is the Pfizer aromasin... this is also true pharma grade and just not boxed? This is like a TRT dream come true!

also question, my Walmart varies these 1ml vials but can't remember the make... they aren't amps... it has a stopper like a 10ml vial but it's only 1ml test cyp. I want to say the brand starts with a p? Ever heard of these and can you get them?

sorey for so many questions just preparing to make a large order.

thanks a Ton DS!!

Anyone use these guys recently? Read bad reports on a salesman with a similar name. It was domestic supply and the claim was a bunch of orders not received and a bad batch of alpha pharma that gave people bad infections. Also read someone stole the domain name or something.. so is US domestic supply jn anyway affiliated with the folks I speak of?

anyone on here order recently and wanna share their expiernce? As always it's scary to pull the trigger on a new source, but I truly want that pharma quality!

Just do a search or read my forum. My web site was stolen one year ago. its an old story. Scammers got banned here and other forums where im advertising.

Anyone use these guys recently? Read bad reports on a salesman with a similar name. It was domestic supply and the claim was a bunch of orders not received and a bad batch of alpha pharma that gave people bad infections. Also read someone stole the domain name or something.. so is US domestic supply jn anyway affiliated with the folks I speak of?

anyone on here order recently and wanna share their expiernce? As always it's scary to pull the trigger on a new source, but I truly want that pharma quality!

Just wanted to let the lurkers know I placed an order for the Watson cyp, haven't seen a ton of current posts on it so I will make sure to report back with lab work for the skeptical fellas I have seen. I personally feel good about the buy and you can't complain about anything pharmacy grade that's (especially sold within the US like Watson) more costly then a UGL product. The cost for the distributor is much higher obviously as it's not as easy as emailing Watson and placing an order.

I will be using it for TRT so I will be able to give a good report based on labs, I know where 200mg of accurately dosed pharma cyp puts me at TT wise and e2. I myself will place a large order once I know for sure but as I've never used this source naturally I kept with small and simple.

will update when it arrives and again after labs.

DS is the best. Been using him for years now and had blood work done on this Watson and it is spot on with the same stuff I get from my local pharmacy.

DS is the best. Been using him for years now and had blood work done on this Watson and it is spot on with the same stuff I get from my local pharmacy.

I actually read from page one, seen a ton cry babies bitch about cost vs UGL. Thought that was funny, no concept of how things work apparently.

also seen your labs of course, exactly what I would expect to see from properly dosed 200mg of gear weekly. Certainly appears accurately dosed. I plan to order a bunch of stuff once I try out the first order, certainly interested in pharma aromasin and the ICN amps for a cycle, the AP line too. Never tried any domestic source I always thought it would be to good to be true especially for HG stuff, then I found this thread via google thankfully.

Back