• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bloods update

IML Gear Cream!
Im going to get bloods from when I started TRT and the ones after to include this last one and you guys can get an idea. Im not looking for any drama I just know that regardless all the different opinions and reasoning, bottom line is that my levels should be higher so I'll post them and let everyone see it and hopefully I get taken care of or made whole for the $200 plus I spent. I said it from the begining that all I wanted was good gear and I wasnt here to get involved in sponsor bashing. I also understand that the posibility of under dosed gear exists but not to the extent that the bloods are suggesting. Anyways, I'll gather all the facts and post on Friday afternoon or Sat. Thanks for everyone's input.

My diet is clean, but Im not eating as much. I would guess 2,000 cal because appetite is not there. Dath, I will get the full report on Fr and post it. Im gonna keep an open mind and wait until I have all the details. I was just frustrated. I did start TRT with very low levels, I was under 100 when I started. My body does look a bit harder than when I started.

Thanks brother, will await your labs and go from there sir.

I know everyone has their own opinion and reasoning for one reason or another and some might imply Im full of shit so I'll just post the tests from before I started TRT and so on and let them see for themselves. It is not the first time I pin although it had been about 10 years since last time but I do know enough to know that regardless of the way anyone puts it, my levels are consistent with me injecting olive oil. In fact, I was holding on to the Tren I had ordered for my next cycle but I decided to pin it because I figured the sides would let me know right away if its legit or not and that is also not looking good. Anyways, not here to sponsor bash but I hope that the $250 plus that I spent is made whole one way or another. I've said it fromthe beginning before I ordered that all I wanted was legit gear and I wasnt here to trash anyone and granabolic thought I had other motives because I was also on Meso boards but that is not my intention.

^^^ your not bashing bro.
you have legitimate concerns and it will get resolved.

Would you by chance be able to forward your order #

Sounds like Dath is a good guy and is willing to help.

I know everyone has their own opinion and reasoning for one reason or another and some might imply Im full of shit so I'll just post the tests from before I started TRT and so on and let them see for themselves. It is not the first time I pin although it had been about 10 years since last time but I do know enough to know that regardless of the way anyone puts it, my levels are consistent with me injecting olive oil. In fact, I was holding on to the Tren I had ordered for my next cycle but I decided to pin it because I figured the sides would let me know right away if its legit or not and that is also not looking good. Anyways, not here to sponsor bash but I hope that the $250 plus that I spent is made whole one way or another. I've said it fromthe beginning before I ordered that all I wanted was legit gear and I wasnt here to trash anyone and granabolic thought I had other motives because I was also on Meso boards but that is not my intention.

No one has mentioned Meso but yourself and no one has said you have other motives because of what is on meso but the OP's self.
From my experience with GR and others who used genesis in the past ( some vets ) there have been no complaints.

Im also curious as to when tren E was added to the cycle ...on meso as of last friday Tren E was not in the mix.

Dath, I appreciate your willingness to help.. You are right, Tren was not in the mix like I said, I had concerns about the gear when I saw the numbers so I decided to pin it. I figured that if I experienced the usual sides then, it would be a good sign towards the gear being legit. I pinned 200 on Fri and 200 on Monday.

Couldnt figure out how to add them here so I made a new thread under the title "Bloods Update (Results) and the results speak for themselves.

I Can't see them here or in the other thread...
and what was your order number brother?
Via pm would be fine you have 10 posts now sir.

Here is a better timeline and to be fair I spoke out of anger that day but as a man I have no problem admitting when Im wrong or make a mistake. However, even with the new and accurate timeline, my levels should absolutely be higher than they are.

Started TRT Oct 9th a whole (2 months before gear)

Started gear Nov 7th (5 weeks)

Cycle:

250mg of Test E on M-W-FR
30mg Dbol every day
160mg Test Cyp on FR (TRT)
1mg arimidex on FR

Unless I'm mistaken the pictures will not enlarge if one is not a member....

I have PM'd some instructions to you from GR... to further resolve this.

Unless I'm mistaken the pictures will not enlarge if one is not a member....
I have PM'd some instructions to you from GR... to further resolve this.

sappers, Did you post your bloods and I missed it?

I had an old account there.. so I logged in and looked at the bloods. I copied and pasted onto a pm and sent it to ya Dath.

I gotta say, those are some ghetto ass looking medical documents...:hmmm:

I had an old account there.. so I logged in and looked at the bloods. I copied and pasted onto a pm and sent it to ya Dath.

Hey brother,
I truly appreciate you taking the time to do that...for some reason they didn't come thru on the PM.
We've had a few good talks via PM and your a good man,
Great assest to the board here !!

I agree... Aparently they are sent out and those were faxed back or simething.

Yea, I think your test levels look good for someone on 160 mgs of test a week (TRT) but not 910 mgs a week. With that amount your levels should be multiple times higher than 850. And I saw someone ask this earlier just curious myself, how come only one pill once a week as far as arimidex goes. I would think spliting the shots up to 80mgs 2 x week and arimidex 2 x .5mgs would yield a more stable and consistant test and estrogen level throughout the week. As far as your test levels being that low on 910mgs a week, something is wrong whether the trt, extra gear, or maybe error on blood work (although I doubt the third option).

I wish I could split the shots but I go in once a week and they give me the shot. I want to look into a way for me to just get a script and fill it using my insurance. (Read on here somewhere of a place where you got sent 6 months worth of stuff at the same time but can't remember where to save my life). As far as my arimidex, my e2 shot up to 47 and they put me on 1mg every friday so then it went all the way down to 5.7 and the took me off.

Supposing the OP posts bloods to back his claims..

Can you explain how diet plays a role in his results of TT 850, when taking 750mg Test E and 160mg of Test Cyp ((910mg)) every week??

Exactly. His test is completely bunk, as his current reading would be achieved with his current TRT dose alone, which I am assuming is pharm-grade and therefore gauranteed to be real. Also, with no weight gains whatsoever, I tend to believe his D-bol is bunk as well.

Even if he was only following a maintenance diet, he would still gain at least 5-8 lbs in water weight alone by adding 750 test and 30 mg D-bol to his program. The fact he gained no weight at all..amd actually lost weigt, leads to me think all of his Genesis gear is fake. At the minimum, we KNOW his test is bunk. He probably lost weight by adding the A-dex, which would have caused him to drop some water when adding it to his TRt dose of twstosterone. By looking at his situation, it seems all his gear is fake 9aside from TRT), but his A-dex may be real. This explanation fits nicely with his experience.

I do have to say, I have used 2 genesis products in the past that were 100% FAKE! They also gave horrible PIP.

This is just one more reason to buy gear we know is legitimate. I just can't understand why ANYONE would buy uproven gear for $40 avial when WP was selling his test for like $60 a vial not too long ago. It makes no sense to me. We see guys passing up AP gear at $60 a vial just so they can save $15 and then get ripped off. Amazing. I would never, ever buy any gear unless I was 100% certain is was real. All this jumping back and forth from UGl to UGL--I just don't understand it, especially when there are labs which people consistently seem to have good experirences with.

Exactly. His test is completely bunk, as his current reading would be achieved with his current TRT dose alone, which I am assuming is pharm-grade and therefore gauranteed to be real. Also, with no weight gains whatsoever, I tend to believe his D-bol is bunk as well.

Even if he was only following a maintenance diet, he would still gain at least 5-8 lbs in water weight alone by adding 750 test and 30 mg D-bol to his program. The fact he gained no weight at all..amd actually lost weigt, leads to me think all of his Genesis gear is fake. At the minimum, we KNOW his test is bunk. He probably lost weight by adding the A-dex, which would have caused him to drop some water when adding it to his TRt dose of twstosterone. By looking at his situation, it seems all his gear is fake 9aside from TRT), but his A-dex may be real. This explanation fits nicely with his experience.

I do have to say, I have used 2 genesis products in the past that were 100% FAKE! They also gave horrible PIP.

This is just one more reason to buy gear we know is legitimate. I just can't understand why ANYONE would buy uproven gear for $40 avial when WP was selling his test for like $60 a vial not too long ago. It makes no sense to me. We see guys passing up AP gear at $60 a vial just so they can save $15 and then get ripped off. Amazing. I would never, ever buy any gear unless I was 100% certain is was real. All this jumping back and forth from UGl to UGL--I just don't understand it, especially when there are labs which people consistently seem to have good experirences with.
I forwarded all the stuff to granabolic and they are supposed to be working on the issue. Whatever that means. They said they forwarded my stuff to their Genesis supplier so Im waiting to see what the outcome is. I agree with every point you make. I am willing to pay the extra $15 for good gear, I did as much research as I could and a few people recomended them so I gave it a try and got burned. Havent been able to find a decent lab so I guess I'll just depend on TRT alone.

I forwarded all the stuff to granabolic and they are supposed to be working on the issue. Whatever that means. They said they forwarded my stuff to their Genesis supplier so Im waiting to see what the outcome is. I agree with every point you make. I am willing to pay the extra $15 for good gear, I did as much research as I could and a few people recomended them so I gave it a try and got burned. Havent been able to find a decent lab so I guess I'll just depend on TRT alone.
There are plenty of labs here that do lab work often to prove their legitimate.

And PharmaLogic is one of them ;)

Back