• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testing my Var & Blood test for Var in a woman?? Any Female Experience would be huge!

Ainanalu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I just put in my order with a reputable source who I have seen many good blood labs as well as positive LabMax results. Besides me and my cycle, My wife is getting ready for a physique comp and will be running Var for her first time at 10MG ED. Just to be sure she is taking Var I have a few LabMax kits to test it 3 times and ensure she doesn't get all messed up by taking something that is supposed to be Var but is not. What I am really wondering is what if any blood test would show what kind of Var levels she has in her system. Before she starts the cycle I want to know as much as possible about being able to monitor her hormone levels during her cycle. Should we do a female hormone panel every 3-4 weeks so we can keep an eye on everything, and just as important what we should be looking for on the hormone panel. I will post the results of the Var, and all my gear and blood results along with the source once its all put together. Thanks for the help

So I just put in my order with a reputable source who I have seen many good blood labs as well as positive LabMax results. Besides me and my cycle, My wife is getting ready for a physique comp and will be running Var for her first time at 10MG ED. Just to be sure she is taking Var I have a few LabMax kits to test it 3 times and ensure she doesn't get all messed up by taking something that is supposed to be Var but is not. What I am really wondering is what if any blood test would show what kind of Var levels she has in her system. Before she starts the cycle I want to know as much as possible about being able to monitor her hormone levels during her cycle. Should we do a female hormone panel every 3-4 weeks so we can keep an eye on everything, and just as important what we should be looking for on the hormone panel. I will post the results of the Var, and all my gear and blood results along with the source once its all put together. Thanks for the help

Good var makes my good cholesterol low. Not sure how accurate but is better than nothing.

Good var makes my good cholesterol low. Not sure how accurate but is better than nothing.

So does winnie sooooooo. And no I'm not a female.

Thanks! Well my lab max results were perfect, one for winny and one for var same test kit different results then tried 2 more times. Very happy with my new source. I'll be posting up my labs as well as pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post up the labmax pics. I tested some and I'm curious if you got the same tennis ball yellow.

96fa399a5c6a8c839b3f0229b916586f.jpg

How about yours? My car matches the color on the ampule perfect, and same with the winny. If u look closely you can see the colors on the ampule matches even though it's the same type of ampule for both but it came through!! Very happy

Glad to know it was the same, thanks. My NPP and SUST was thin and very smooth with very little PIP, actually almost none!!

Back