• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I want legit trt for travel

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK I been self administering trt for the last 2 1/2 years.I now have insurance and was wondering if any of these online sites take insurance?I also don't want to crash for to long.I'm currently running 500mg test e and 300mg tren e.I have 3 more weeks left on my blast.Then I'm going to go for the crash.What's the best way and most effective way for me to go about this?

Find a clinic close to you and make an appointment.

Find a clinic close to you and make an appointment.

I mean how long should I wait 4-5 weeks?None of these online clinic's except insurance?

I mean how long should I wait 4-5 weeks?None of these online clinic's except insurance?

Well, you could stop altogether 2 -3 mos before your test and crash, to let things clear out. Or start taking your normal trt dosage after your cycle.

You might have to bite the bullet on that, not sure if I was able to use ins. when I got legal. I don't think it was covered honestly, cause they'd charge me 199.00 a month and get a 10 ml bottle every 3- 4 months. Mfers had me on 50mg's a wk. So I quit!

Well, you could stop altogether 2 -3 mos before your test and crash, to let things clear out. Or start taking your normal trt dosage after your cycle.

You might have to bite the bullet on that, not sure if I was able to use ins. when I got legal. I don't think it was covered honestly, cause they'd charge me 199.00 a month and get a 10 ml bottle every 3- 4 months. Mfers had me on 50mg's a wk. So I quit!

Yea fuck that.I never heard of a trt dose that low.Most guys are 200mg every week to two weeks.

Yea fuck that.I never heard of a trt dose that low.Most guys are 200mg every week to two weeks.

I know right? I think the female Dr. I had just wanted to stick her finger up my ass.

Legal in Thailand at any pharmacy - no script.
Some states let Naturopaths prescribe T and mine takes insurance.
They want to see you low first I bet. Maybe cardio and quiche in your future...

200mg cyp $25 - I pay 76 cents.
injection service $50 - I pay $4.52
Total $5.28 a week, $21.12/mo, $253.44/yr
Worth it to me.

Back