• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2 female loggers needed!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,
Medlab would like to offer 2 females an opportunity to run and log a few of our products!
We are excepting applications starting today. Tell us a little bit about yourself,
stats
height
weight
How long you've been working out?. How many days a week do you workout.?What type of training do you do? What are your goals? And why do you believe we should choose you?

You will be expected to keep a log in the MedLab section as well as the female section. Starting pic and ending pics is encouraged. As well as logging down your workout routine and meal plan. Again pics are encouraged but not mandatory. Your log must be kept up to date. You must update your log at least 3 days every week.. stats are also expected at the beginning and then again at the end of your cycle. Please give an honest review. Don't sugar coat anything. It does know one no good!
Looking forward to some great apps! We will have your winners chosen by the 27th of December. Thanks macedog24

No takers! Holy mother of goodness! !! No strings attached. What better way to start the new year than with a fully sponsored cycle. From a gmp lab! Ladies I've experienced no pip what so ever. Not one time! You will be very happy you tried us out.

Unfortunately the female posting population has gone way down over here

I'd be in but I've got too much medical stuffs goin on in the background and need to drop El pronto.

What will they be running and logging if you don't mind me asking. Thanks.

She is 5'3 145lbs Been working out 3 years. Her goal is to put on lean mass. You should choose her because "she lifts."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics
138c10f62575db0273535aa7b9012333.jpg
4d974a1d8ce8d659afbb4304336e2480.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Nice! We have one... ! Lol. I thought everyone moved to jersey!!

Unfortunately the female posting population has gone way down over here

I'd be in but I've got too much medical stuffs goin on in the background and need to drop El pronto.
sherry anytime you feeling up to it. I got cha. Just shoot me a pm

So the 27th was a couple of days ago-who got picked????

Yes, will be announced shortly. Sorry for the delay. Thanks mace

So originally we were going with 2 female loggers. But after we talked about it for a while we decided instead of picking 2 loggers 1 on each site asf/imf . We thought we would go ahead and make it a total of 4 loggers .2 for imf and 2 for asf!
The four winners chosen are.
spiny pixie
Loriann1107
Bar belle
grumpy kitty.
Congratulations!!!!!!
Please pm Ripped!!49 he will touch base with you and set up everything you need. Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing some great great logs from some of our best females members here at imf and asf.
Thanks again mace.

How do I look up people on this site? No search by member name with tapatalk

Back